Jenny 561-526-3649

Agreed on all counts as I saw her recently. She did the don't knock on the door thing with me too and opened the door behind me. She is hot for MILF and we spent a lot of time with DFK, DATY and BBBJ. Next thing I knew she was riding away and, like Li631, I have no idea how or when she got the cover on but she did. It was pretty amazing as I had to check to make sure it was there. Any way, she is definitely worth the trip.

Thank goodness someone else backed me on the how did that get there
We had communicated last week and she was due in town but with the storm had canceled. Amazing how I find the one I will repeat fs and done looking and she all of a sudden appears gone for a month.
May have to consider Candy by the Cross Island again and take a couple steps back looks and passion wise (and thats not a knock on Candy)

Slinky, why does my thread keep getting denied when I'm posting in the ISO section? I honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong and can't post anywhere to catch your attention.

Alex... There is an entire rules section. I am positive 1 of the rules is you cannot ask a question first or post an ISO. meaning you have to give a little before you are allowed to get
If you show up here asking or ISO of someone without contributing first that will not happen.
Don't post the same question in multiple threads as the mods will see it where it belongs and I am positive this pisses them off.
Regroup, reread the rules add to a thread already started for a couple days and see how that works

Wesnt again this visit after a couple weeks. She is unbelievable and a true winner. DFKas i walk in the door, DATY bbbj 69 on with cover cg doggie blow in bag more dfk then a minimum 20 minute conversation about everything under the sun. Really took the time to not rush me.. Most of convo was about her and Coumbia and the differences. (Mind you this was what I would think as prime time in this world... After work during rush hour)
Asked if i wanted to go again "just because" and it was just too soon i guess.
Was there for the 1/2 actually was in the room for well over an hour.
Hope I can get back before she heads out Friday.
LISteve... Have you partaken yet?

Saw her again yesterday-second time. She is very attractive. Kind of a big body but not fat. HUGE tits. DFK right in the door. Broke that off to get naked and she got on her knees and gave me a very nice slow and long BBBJ. On to the bed for a bit more of that and then to DATY that she at least seemed to enjoy. More BBBJ during which, toward the end I saw her make the move with the condom. I don't know where it cam from but she slipped it on with her mouth and then climbed on board for some CG for along time and then to mish where I popped a big one. She is definitely worth the trip.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Saw her again today, took the SS as I was low on funds. Don't !!! Session moved to quickly and she made sure I was done in 15. Had folded 120 but donation is 100. She leaves for two weeks tomorrow.
If anyone has any doubt as to her bj skills, you're wrong !!!!

So glad I saw this lady yesterday, last minute decision based on reviews, thank you guys. She had a 3 call plus system, call to get location, call to get which floor she was on then call to get room number which turned out to be the room across the hall so she could check me out through the peep hole. Glad I didn't knock on the door. She told me a girl got robbed on the floor earlier in the day, maybe that's why she was so cautious. Well worth the hassle. She was thick in a nice way (I'm not into skinny girls) and huge tits. Took the half for 150. Met at the door with dfk and bbbj, the closet door had a mirror on it she positioned her self so I could get a great view of her skills, made our way to the bed, great soft lips for dfk, daty, bbbj, rim, covered cg finished in the bag. This lady had great control, milked me dry by sitting on top doing her kegel contractions and talking dirty "give me your milk", oh so HOT. Will repeat next time for the hour. I was so content and light headed I forgot to ask if she allows multiple shots for the hour. Can anyone confirm MSOG, thanks.

Highly recommended her. Saw her once super early like 7am last year. Went for the qv I was on a rush but need to drop a load. Bbj and doggie yo that gorgeous ass she has and finished in the bag. Been meaning to see her again. Saw the reviews and I know I need to pay her a visit. The last picture of her at facing the mirror barely showing her dd is her. Man she nice

Saw her again this morning. Wanted to catch her before she went out of town. Same quality service, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CG, Mish. You could live off her tits and ass for weeks. She did not disappoint. She'll be back again in 2 weeks.

Saw her again this morning. Wanted to catch her before she went out of town. Same quality service, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CG, Mish. You could live off her tits and ass for weeks. She did not disappoint. She'll be back again in 2 weeks.
Makes you wonder how many providers there are flying on planes. Since this thread would probably go dormant awhile while she's gone, thought I'd keep it active by asking if anyone has any good stories about hooking up with providers you've met on a flight.