Jenny 561-526-3649

i have been looking at the ads for some time and looking to replace my gfe esque (LFK DFK BBBJ) Carmen out of Holtsville and I just see Jenny as a possibility.
Anybody have any info?

Searching on the photos led to this info:
The bottom pic
http://images3.************/imager/u/large/194352788/image.jpg
is actually Isabel Cristina Estrada, a Columbian model and actress.
Though she was named as Best Companion and Banana Queen in some beauty contests, according to the Spanish language Wikipedia website (if the translation worked correctly), I doubt that she is actually the companion that is advertising, so I don't expect she will actually swallow your banana.

In reality, Jenny has been reviewed on another known hobby review website. UG rules prevent me from mentioning it nor from quoting the reviews. You can find it yourself by searching on her older phone number - 786-602-7257.

I've seen her many times when she comes into town. A truly super hot Columbian who loves to please you. I would say she is older than 33 but who cares because her body is really hot. Everything is covered and Greek is available. She loves to kiss and you feel like you are with your girlfriend. You can get her for 100/hh, LFK, DFK, CBJ, DATY, CFS. She is sweet smelling and sweet tasting. I would highly recommend.

The face pictures are not her. The picture from behind at the top left is her along with the one lying on the bed and the one with the sun glasses and the purple panties on.

That would be these, for those following along:

http://images1.************/imager/u/large/166047121/image.jpghttp://images3.************/imager/u/large/159599040/image.jpghttp://images1.************/imager/u/large/174796202/image.jpg

I think this is where I should post the review I'm not sure....but the pics and the co sign from teps me made take the plunge. Also if you google the number that is associated with this thread on other sites real accurate 100% photos come up so you can get a real time representation of what she looks like now. Texted her yesterday morning and she was quick to reply she immediately texted me her donation rates and the location of the hotel in Hauppauge she was at. As stated below I took the half for 100. When I got to the hotel I saw LE was there and there was a officer sitting in the car which made me nervous but I rolled around back and called her to let her know I was here. She answered right away and then started asking me all types of questions, age, race, have I seen her, how long I wanted to stay, am I LE etc. all things you think that she should ask before hand and she asked me more then once if I was LE. She made me say that I knew this visit wasn't for illegal activity and so on and so forth (ironic since I was also nervous about LE being out front) but she gave me the room number and up I went when I got to the room number she told me the door across the hall opened and it was her a beautiful, busty, mature (deff over 33 but still hot as hell) Latina women. I came in and she immediately kissed me and started rubbing junk and asked me to touch and kiss her boobs and feel her ass (guess this was the LE check) which was fine by me because her body is great she does have bolt on's but they feel just as soft as natural boobs and she has very nice nipples. After that I got undressed she straddled me and was really into the fore play and had very responsive/sensitive nipples she seemed to love it after a while of this she grabbed a cover and put it on and began a enthusiastic cbj which felt great then she hoped on top for cg which was amazing have those big boobs in your face while she rides you. Then we did doggy for a bit and I think she could sense how much I liked her boobs because she asked me if I wanted her to lay on her back so I can see her boobs while I fucked her and I said yes! On to missionary we went and after a while of holding out I blew in the bag and while it was happening she was tightening her muscles to make it feel even better! She didn't have any wipes or anything for cleanup just had to use toilet paper from the bathroom while I was cleaning up and getting dressed she was trying to have engaging conversation and it seemed geniuine but the language barrier was coming into play a bit because I had a little trouble understanding her but it wasn't a huge problem. After I got dressed I set the donation on the table and she told me to come see her again and I deff will then off I went feeling happy and accomplished lol

I also saw her again yesterday morning and the session was great again. I didn't notice any LE there but I never use the front entrance to that hotel. I always use the rear entrance as it is a few steps away from the service elevator that I use thus avoiding the lobby elevators. She was as enthusiastic as ever but greek was not on the menu yesterday (which is okay with me). She did have wipes available and she did clean me up after we were done. She sat on my face for a while, went into a CBJ then into DATY (which was sweet and she really got into it) then some mish and some CG.

Wow... I could genuinely smack the snot out of myself for not seeing this one a year ago. Jenny is EXACTLY what I have been looking for.
Called ahead and texted 5 mins out, text in lot to call for room number and UP i go to a Hauppauge hotel just off LIE.
She opens the door behind me (told me not to touch door of room she gave me and I instantly knew the deal) she is GORGEOUS imho. Nice meaty Latina that actually attacked me with her tongue and hands as le check... Holy crap yes and if i was le i would have retired right on the spot.
Never asked donation but knoew 100/150/200 so i went with hh. If i can figure out how to understand if she allows 2 pops for an hour thats where i go next.
I sit on bed and she does a sexy as sheeeeeet lapdance while I engrossed myself in her DD's and we alternated LFK DFK breast play then I went for some DATY and tasty at that. She liked it or acted who cares but the bed and my face got wet.
After the bed got wet she asked me to c'mon up for another dfk session while she stroked me to start the fire then 69 (BB) for about 5 mins
Then when i was ready (talk about sneaky with the cover... Had to check to see I wasn't bb and we both laughed our asses off) she rode cg,rcg, mish and finished while playing with the fun bags cg again.
She is a bit larger than Carmen was but by no means bbw just a thick assed Latina who loves to treat you right.
After the deeds and proceeds were taken care of we sat and chatted and talked. Absolutely no rush either before during or after so she has Carmen clearly beat in that department as toward the end she would try and get you done before your jacket came off.
LiSteve.... Here you go buddy. I can't speak for the providers at much higher prices (never going to have those kind of funds) but I cannot imagine being worth 2x Jenny services.
I told her I am a regular now and will be back as soon as finances allow (damn 2 week paydays).
All in all EASILY the best fs esperience I have had. She asked me to bring her something next time and I certainly will...1 hour easily and may consider going all in after the next big payday and go for a 3-4 hour romp. She's that gorgeous and nice of a person and actually tried to make me understand a little spanish... Hooked on phonics here i come

Jees ... you guys have been busy. This is right up my alley. I really liked Ninah but since she pretty much is impossible to get a hold of .. I think I will give Jenny a try.