Jenny 561-526-3649

So here's what makes me not want to be her regular anymore. As I'm fucking her I see a huge scab looking thing on her left ass cheek, which kinda turned me off. I Know it has to be from her butt surgery or butt shots but it didn't look good at all, therefore I couldn't bust my load. So I went anal with her and still couldn't bust my butt. ....... that fake ass with the scab isn't doing it for me.
So let me see if I understand this: You see this scab-like thing on her butt. Intellectually or emotionally you suspect some disease state in or around her ass. It's such a turn off that you decide the best way to conquer your inner fear is to stick your penis straight into her ass. Ahhh....behavior modification therapy!

So let me see if I understand this: You see this scab-like thing on her butt. Intellectually or emotionally you suspect some disease state in or around her ass. It's such a turn off that you decide the best way to conquer your inner fear is to stick your penis straight into her ass. Ahhh....behavior modification therapy!
LMAO Yup. I know it has to do with her butt surgery or implants that's why I still went ahead with it.

Hey so I know this is probably the wrong time to ask. But does she offer bbbj or is that upsell. I notice some get cbj and others bbbj just wondering?

Hey so I know this is probably the wrong time to ask. But does she offer bbbj or is that upsell. I notice some get cbj and others bbbj just wondering?
I been seeing her for about a year or so and I only got a bbbj once, I guess it all depends on her mood and stuff.

Just left a reunion with Jenny. Got a text from her saying she was on the Island for a few days. Played text tag for a while, and was eventually able to set up something for today.
Headed out to her Hauppauge location, and after 10 minutes or so of cooling my heels in the parking lot got the room number and went up.
She's really good at making you feel at home--DFK'g while she unbuttons your shirt and saying how good you look.
She's gained a few pounds over the years, and developed a bit of a gut, but still looks pretty good- short tanned Colombian w big boobs and butt, a skin-tight silvery lycra one piece, stockings and stripper heels.
She does a great job of opening the umbrella without you noticing during BB/CBJ- before long she's sitting on you and you're trying to figure out how that worked.
Energetic CG, DS and mish- when I took a minute to catch my breath she used that as a time's up moment.
45(?) minutes or so for 2 bills. Fun, but with a couple of miles on the odometer, and directs the session. Probably wouldn't repeat.

Just left a reunion with Jenny. Got a text from her saying she was on the Island for a few days. Played text tag for a while, and was eventually able to set up something for today.
Headed out to her Hauppauge location, and after 10 minutes or so of cooling my heels in the parking lot got the room number and went up.
She's really good at making you feel at home--DFK'g while she unbuttons your shirt and saying how good you look.
She's gained a few pounds over the years, and developed a bit of a gut, but still looks pretty good- short tanned Colombian w big boobs and butt, a skin-tight silvery lycra one piece, stockings and stripper heels.
She does a great job of opening the umbrella without you noticing during BB/CBJ- before long she's sitting on you and you're trying to figure out how that worked.
Energetic CG, DS and mish- when I took a minute to catch my breath she used that as a time's up moment.
45(?) minutes or so for 2 bills. Fun, but with a couple of miles on the odometer, and directs the session. Probably wouldn't repeat.
Bummer. On to the next