Jenny 561-526-3649

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
That photo isn't even remotely close to what's behind the door. I don't get it especially since she's not a fugly by Any means. Maybe business is off?

Mr. Wiggley

Saw her recently, 150 for half. Staying at her usual place. Get to lot and get room number. Left standing in the hall for maybe 2-3 minutes which was VERY uncomfortable. She finally opened the door and was greeted with hug and wet kiss. Chatted some then she decided it was time to suck my dick. I don't know how she does it but I never felt the cover going on. I had told her I wanted extended DATY and she was more than happy to let me dive in. Incredibly wet juicy tasty twat. Clit in mouth two fingers in pussy and allowed single digit totally in backdoor. Would have to say anal on the table for a price as no resistance at all. Mish, doggy, CG, back to mish, cover wasn't doing it so finished with condom on the head sucking and HJ combo. Great cleanup, wipes, alcohol, hot towel.
As an FYI, she is a big woman. Not fat, tall especially in fuck me heels, big tits, big thighs, big....everything. Fun time and will keep the number but as a fallback.

Absolutely available. Been there done that.
What was nice was i was balls deep but not very tight She invited me in for it so ymmv and she was horny as hell for the 2nd time recently. She has this moan when she is enjoying it that could be second to none.

Mr. Wiggley

Absolutely available. Been there done that.
What was nice was i was balls deep but not very tight She invited me in for it so ymmv and she was horny as hell for the 2nd time recently. She has this moan when she is enjoying it that could be second to none.
Wasn't sure but when I took a shot during doggy I got the not there reply. Maybe cause I was a 30 not a 60?

Beware.
Saw Provider at typical provide hotel on motor parkway. got to room. when i did the standard scan of the place the closet door would open. "that just my luggage in there" I was able to get an arm in there to feel around and i felt the top of someones head. once that happened I bolted. don't know if it was a pimp or a second provider. but, should have been up front about that. been to may providers with 2nd girl in bathroom. that fact that she tried to play it off makes me very nervous.
PROCEED WITH CAUTION!

Beware.
Saw Provider at typical provide hotel on motor parkway. got to room. when i did the standard scan of the place the closet door would open. "that just my luggage in there" I was able to get an arm in there to feel around and i felt the top of someones head. once that happened I bolted. don't know if it was a pimp or a second provider. but, should have been up front about that. been to may providers with 2nd girl in bathroom. that fact that she tried to play it off makes me very nervous.
PROCEED WITH CAUTION!
That is an interesting first post. I can't recall of many places even having closet doors. Also, after you felt the top of someone's head.. no one said anything? You literally just ran away and no words were exchanged? But if it's true that's pretty crazy to say the least.

That is an interesting first post. I can't recall of many places even having closet doors. Also, after you felt the top of someone's head.. no one said anything? You literally just ran away and no words were exchanged? But if it's true that's pretty crazy to say the least.
yes, some hotels have doors. you'd be a fool not to know if you're the only 2 in the room. not to mention a pass through door to an adjoining room. and no, I'm not hanging around. you have only seconds to secure your safety.

Beware.
PROCEED WITH CAUTION!
Something doesn't seem right with this post. You blindly put your arm into a closet to feel around? You didn't simply open the door? Who does that?

Something doesn't seem right with this post. You blindly put your arm into a closet to feel around? You didn't simply open the door? Who does that?
Yes, because when I try to open the door I felt resistance as if somebody was holding. Need to be safe. It's important to know that you are the only two people in the room don't want any unwanted surprises.

I just don't get what he's trying to say. Did this happen with Jenny or a different provider? if it's a different girl then why is the post here? what hotel was it at? I can't think of the last Time I noticed closet doors at a hotel or motel. I could be wrong though.

Received another video (this one "custom") asking me to come and visit... this one with a toy and "creampie" asking me to come anytime tonight.... after "hours" because of my long ass days and short nights she said i could nap there..... ummmmm.... no but have to say when she is horny.... she is f'ing outrageous....

Saw her yesterday in islandia. And I think it will be my last after a year or so of seeing her. Get to the spot. No wait,which is cool cause the most I'll ever wait is 5min in a lot. So get up to the room. Small chat about holidays and bs. Clothes off. Start playing with her breast . She starts a cbj, which was OK. Nothing special like Sophia belle. So then she starts riding me nice and slow for a few min. Tits are bouncing around lol. Then off to doggy style. So here's what makes me not want to be her regular anymore. Ass I'm fucking her I see a huge scab looking thing on her left ass cheek, which kinda turned me off. I Know it has to be from her butt surgery or butt shots but it didn't look good at all, therefore I couldn't bust my load. So I went anal with her and still couldn't bust my butt. So I kinda wanted to be done and gone so I finished of with my hand and cleaned up put the donation on the table which was 120 and left. And not for nothing just in case I usually make my own donation with her on whtvr I feel like giving her but it's usually from 120 to 140$. I never ask lol. But all in all she's pretty, she's a nice milf type but that fake ass with the scab isn't doing it for me. Maybe if she had gotten her surgery in the united States and not Colombia it wouldn't look like that. I don't want to sound mean but just saying.