Jenna 631-618-6729

I’m wondering if any of you guys have had the pleasure of meeting this one. Blonde early 40’s MILf (little bit of a butter face) with a huge DDD rack.

Says she’s doing incalls out of her personal living space out in Medford. Seems like she could be a fun endeavor to try out. But Maybe some one has the scoop on her to put my mind at ease before I make that first call.

1563903803867.png

Lol... I’ve seen far worse shipwrecks that have been raved about on here. She’s definitely no beauty. But those boobs look hellacious!! And I’m thinking that she’ll take what she can get , and give it her all. And at a reasonable price. She looks like you could pound away on her for a good hour with multi pops for less than 200.

Someone’s had to be lurking her way out of curiosity....

Yeah i saw her a few months ago. That's her glam pic.

She was staying at a 55 and over place with a woman that was probably in her mid 70s.

The place was filthy and reeked of smoke. Dirty laundry was all around.

I think I paid 100 for ss.
After she let me in and I got a good look at her. I new I was only getting head.
She's a big girl with big sloppy tits. She pulled them out but no way was I gonna put them in my mouth because she was sweating and it was a cool day.
And I don't think she showered in a couple of days.
Her head game was a 5 at best but she took the load and spit it the gross bathroom.

I felt disgusted when I got back to my car. Never again.
Btw. She does doubles with the old lady.

Yeah i saw her a few months ago. That's her glam pic.

She was staying at a 55 and over place with a woman that was probably in her mid 70s.

The place was filthy and reeked of smoke. Dirty laundry was all around.

I think I paid 100 for ss.
After she let me in and I got a good look at her. I new I was only getting head.
She's a big girl with big sloppy tits. She pulled them out but no way was I gonna put them in my mouth because she was sweating and it was a cool day.
And I don't think she showered in a couple of days.
Her head game was a 5 at best but she took the load and spit it the gross bathroom.

I felt disgusted when I got back to my car. Never again.
Btw. She does doubles with the old lady.
Mongers remorse!

She reminded me of a older version on Monica from middle island but Monica was only 60 bucks and she gave much better head.
Oh wow, blast from the past: any news about Monica? Last heard, she had gotten rid of all the cats and was staying in a gated place. With ID check by security ...

V

Oh wow, blast from the past: any news about Monica? Last heard, she had gotten rid of all the cats and was staying in a gated place. With ID check by security ...

V
Tried contacting her via # on her thread but never an answer. Probably has a new # that nobody knows ☹️

Saw this one today idk why maybe i hate my self or my wang hates me. Was going to be in the area texted around noon didnt hear back till 230. Received adress and asked to call and arrive at 430. Called when i got there she what i wanted i asked the rates 100ss 140hh 200hr. I get buzzed in and can hear screaming as soon as i get in the building get to the door and of course its coming from her room. So i ring the door bell and someone screams are you going to get the door. Wait about to minutes and the door opens. I should have left whe. I heard the arguing. She answers the door in ratty red robe tits to her belly button. I go in and theres an extremely tall white haired lady anywhere from 40 to 60 aged from heavy drug use so can really predict. The place is disgusting. She takes me into the room i put the money down i only take the boxers off and lay on the bed. She starts a very unenthusiastic bj and goes on for about 3 mins and asks me to go on top no cover i refuse and ask for cover. She has to leave the room as the door opens i can see the old very tall women arguing with a very short black male. She comes back puts the cover on i get on shes so were in mish for about 3min said ok stop so i do she said it too big it hurts and im tired of being fucked. Asked if i would like to come back for a free be i said no way. She said ill brb her tall friend comes in and starts giving me a bj to my surprise it was very girl since she had zero teeth. So now im getting a gum job for about 10 mins asked it i can get on top she runs out the door to get the cover. She was extremely tight had a hard time getting it in. Did mish for about 10 mins popped in the bag. The Jenna was out there the whole time arguing with the dude. I asked to hit the head grabbed my shit of course nothing to clean my self no soap or towels rags tp nodda. I left the head and ran to the door got the fuck out of there drove 50mins home and soaked my cock with rubbing alcohol. Damage 285 100 for the ss 65 for the doc co pay and 120 for blood test im getting bc how gross i feel.

performance: Jenna 0 her friend 5 just for the gum job and being tight

Looks: 0,0

Value: i should have paid one of you guys to kik me in the nuts.

Repeat: f*ck no.