Jenna 631-618-6729

Saw this one today idk why maybe i hate my self or my wang hates me. Was going to be in the area texted around noon didnt hear back till 230. Received adress and asked to call and arrive at 430. Called when i got there she what i wanted i asked the rates 100ss 140hh 200hr. I get buzzed in and can hear screaming as soon as i get in the building get to the door and of course its coming from her room. So i ring the door bell and someone screams are you going to get the door. Wait about to minutes and the door opens. I should have left whe. I heard the arguing. She answers the door in ratty red robe tits to her belly button. I go in and theres an extremely tall white haired lady anywhere from 40 to 60 aged from heavy drug use so can really predict. The place is disgusting. She takes me into the room i put the money down i only take the boxers off and lay on the bed. She starts a very unenthusiastic bj and goes on for about 3 mins and asks me to go on top no cover i refuse and ask for cover. She has to leave the room as the door opens i can see the old very tall women arguing with a very short black male. She comes back puts the cover on i get on shes so were in mish for about 3min said ok stop so i do she said it too big it hurts and im tired of being fucked. Asked if i would like to come back for a free be i said no way. She said ill brb her tall friend comes in and starts giving me a bj to my surprise it was very girl since she had zero teeth. So now im getting a gum job for about 10 mins asked it i can get on top she runs out the door to get the cover. She was extremely tight had a hard time getting it in. Did mish for about 10 mins popped in the bag. The Jenna was out there the whole time arguing with the dude. I asked to hit the head grabbed my shit of course nothing to clean my self no soap or towels rags tp nodda. I left the head and ran to the door got the fuck out of there drove 50mins home and soaked my cock with rubbing alcohol. Damage 285 100 for the ss 65 for the doc co pay and 120 for blood test im getting bc how gross i feel.

performance: Jenna 0 her friend 5 just for the gum job and being tight

Looks: 0,0

Value: i should have paid one of you guys to kik me in the nuts.

Repeat: f*ck no.
Told you so..
You should have listened.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
Saw this one today idk why maybe i hate my self or my wang hates me. Was going to be in the area texted around noon didnt hear back till 230. Received adress and asked to call and arrive at 430. Called when i got there she what i wanted i asked the rates 100ss 140hh 200hr. I get buzzed in and can hear screaming as soon as i get in the building get to the door and of course its coming from her room. So i ring the door bell and someone screams are you going to get the door. Wait about to minutes and the door opens. I should have left whe. I heard the arguing. She answers the door in ratty red robe tits to her belly button. I go in and theres an extremely tall white haired lady anywhere from 40 to 60 aged from heavy drug use so can really predict. The place is disgusting. She takes me into the room i put the money down i only take the boxers off and lay on the bed. She starts a very unenthusiastic bj and goes on for about 3 mins and asks me to go on top no cover i refuse and ask for cover. She has to leave the room as the door opens i can see the old very tall women arguing with a very short black male. She comes back puts the cover on i get on shes so were in mish for about 3min said ok stop so i do she said it too big it hurts and im tired of being fucked. Asked if i would like to come back for a free be i said no way. She said ill brb her tall friend comes in and starts giving me a bj to my surprise it was very girl since she had zero teeth. So now im getting a gum job for about 10 mins asked it i can get on top she runs out the door to get the cover. She was extremely tight had a hard time getting it in. Did mish for about 10 mins popped in the bag. The Jenna was out there the whole time arguing with the dude. I asked to hit the head grabbed my shit of course nothing to clean my self no soap or towels rags tp nodda. I left the head and ran to the door got the fuck out of there drove 50mins home and soaked my cock with rubbing alcohol. Damage 285 100 for the ss 65 for the doc co pay and 120 for blood test im getting bc how gross i feel.

Dude, after seeing the picture why would you even attempt it for? I just dont get it. There is so much better out there. At least the post they put up wasnt a fake add with a super model picture and she uses her actual photo. So its not like it was a bait and switch from what I have been getting lately that is leaving me frustrated

Never had a gum job so I hate to admit I might cave for that alone lol. I don't even know where else to find one

Dude, after seeing the picture why would you even attempt it for? I just dont get it. There is so much better out there. At least the post they put up wasnt a fake add with a super model picture and she uses her actual photo. So its not like it was a bait and switch from what I have been getting lately that is leaving me frustrated
Like i said idk wtf i was thinking. I was trying Lury all day calls went str8 to vm same for Valentina's 516#. After getting robbed last weekend thought this would be a sure thing.

Camant1997

Like i said idk wtf i was thinking. I was trying Lury all day calls went str8 to vm same for Valentina's 516#. After getting robbed last weekend thought this would be a sure thing.
Which number robbed you so we stay away? Yea lury went MIA. I tried to get a second round with her but it didn't work out

Damn dude, you should have walked when you heard the screaming

Dude, after seeing the picture why would you even attempt it for? I just dont get it. There is so much better.
For some Mongers, this is right up their ally. Big Sloppy Titted MILFs . To each their own. She’s def not for everyone.

Lol. After hearing the reviews, I feel a little guilty. I feel like I led you guys into a big boobie trap (get it big boobie :D) . I’m glad I didn’t take the nose dive.

Thanks slick, you’re one of the best reviewers on here. I always trust you reviews.

Camant1997

For some Mongers, this is right up their ally. Big Sloppy Titted MILFs . To each their own. She’s def not for everyone.

Lol. After hearing the reviews, I feel a little guilty. I feel like I led you guys into a big boobie trap (get it big boobie :D) . I’m glad I didn’t take the nose dive.

Thanks slick, you’re one of the best reviewers on here. I always trust you reviews.
That is true. To each there own. Lol