JB's Request/Question

Originally posted by popelcha
My no means am I downing Julies...I have heard nothing but good about them. The ladies that have come to me from julies have been great in the room but were not that attractive. I am only speaking on my personal experiences. That was not a personal shot at Julies, not at all. I am sorry if it came across like like. As far as the shower time is concerned, it has always been including in the hour ( for the past 9 years). That is because it is you're private bath in you're room. You are booking the room for the hour....We are not in competition with anyone. We all have our own rules. Yes Nina was working with us, but from my understanding she was great in session. I had clients from Julies calling for her.
The only difference here is we allow the girls to choose if they want to use condoms or not. Brigette is now back with us, she was not to happy at Julies. Every house has thier own great point. No two are the same.....We are all loved for different reasons...
I must defend myself , As for our policy on condoms, we allow the girls to decide if and when they wish to use them. Bridgette is one that goes from place to place depending on her mood. (we understand her) She is still with us and worked last Saturday. She does very well here and we love her. You say your girls are so different but it seems we see the same girls making the circle around. The only difference is the price. I have heard great things about JBs.

Brigette is a topic all of her own....lol

As I said before I have no problem with julie or her place. The person who seemd a bit tiffed is Judge. May I ask why you seem so mad ?

Julie: respectfully, every time that I call, I am told that you are not entertaining new clients. I visited you last summer and have been excluded since. I did not trash the place, and I actually offered you my journalistic information, which might be of value. What do I do to gain access?

I can't help noticing that there has been quite a bit of heat lately. Places like PIT and Jane's being busted regularly along with Julie's and JB's not taking any new clients. So, with all this going on, why are you Destiny stirring things up here? I am client to both Julie's and your establishments, and have had my favorites at each. Mentioning here that Bridget was not happy with Julie based on condom use is pure bunk, then to recant it by making a suggestive comment about Bridget being a handful is just unprofessional as well as out of line. It is clearly apparent that girls rotate throughout the various houses in the city. I have seen Bridget at PIT, in which she preformed unsolicited BBBJ. And I have had many a pleasurable covered session with various Julie's girls. I have seen several of your girls at Sterling, Jane's, and Outcall, in which they had shared their dissatisfaction with you, but I will refrain from going into the details for the sake of decency. After all there are three sides to a story, yours, theirs, and the truth. I must admit, that I do dearly miss Jillian, as she ran much tighter ship and handled herself with more decorum. You would be wise if you not air such issues openly and they will no doubt come back to you to bite you in the tush.

ha

I am not stirring anything up, it was simply a joke between me and Julie. To know Brigette is to love her, but she is a handful, and she knows it...lol.... Brigette was sitting with me when I wrote that, I guess because there is no expressions in posting, it could be taken the wrong way. It was all in fun. You are right about there being 3 sides to a story....Boy is that the truth. There are girls that work at other houses that come back and tell me what other girls say..That I am so mean, how can they work with me....lol...The girls laugh...I am very good friends with the girls that work here, in and out of work, certain girls are just like family...Others drift from house to house....

As for the shower time Judge...
This is still Jillians, only she can change the rules....You can e-mail her if you like.

mediaexe@aol.com

come on in baby

Originally posted by jmcurry
Julie: respectfully, every time that I call, I am told that you are not entertaining new clients. I visited you last summer and have been excluded since. I did not trash the place, and I actually offered you my journalistic information, which might be of value. What do I do to gain access?
Hi Love,
Call and ask for Beverly and she will make sure you are invited in Red Carpet style

Originally posted by popelcha
I am not stirring anything up, it was simply a joke between me and Julie. To know Brigette is to love her, but she is a handful, and she knows it...lol.... Brigette was sitting with me when I wrote that, I guess because there is no expressions in posting, it could be taken the wrong way. It was all in fun. You are right about there being 3 sides to a story....Boy is that the truth. There are girls that work at other houses that come back and tell me what other girls say..That I am so mean, how can they work with me....lol...The girls laugh...I am very good friends with the girls that work here, in and out of work, certain girls are just like family...Others drift from house to house....

As for the shower time Judge...
This is still Jillians, only she can change the rules....You can e-mail her if you like.

mediaexe@aol.com

I don't know about the rest of the guys but I would follow Bridgette to any house. I saw her at Julies and her skills are top notch but besides that she is a bundle of fun. We talked and she made me laugh a lot. I am dieing to get back there but I just don't have the time.

Originally posted by hot4chicks
I'd like to understand what happens when LE walks in.

What actually happens?

h4c, paranoia rules!
In all reality, it is a very scary situation and anyone would worry when it happens. But, NOT To Worry. The only one going downtown is the lady or ladies, the client will be sent walking after being interigated and IDed. Thank God for that, I hope it never happens, but sometimes it does.