JB's Request/Question

I am interested in getting a membership to JB's. I've never been there, which is actually incredible (considering that I've been hobbying in NYC for the last 5 yrs).

Would any of the existing members be willing to sponsor me? I should be able to provide hobby-related references if needed.

Go for it. JB's offers an extraordinary experience, both regarding the providers available on any given day and concerning the atmosphere, which beats any agency in the city by a wide margin.

Destiny: As a legacy of my time in Southeast Asia, a gift from my government, I do not ride in elevators. Ring a bell?

For everyone else: JB's is the best agency in the city. It combines ambiance with beautiful providers. In fact, I am contemplating a visit tomorrow afternoon. If you can gain access, I would suggest you try. If you cannot get in, I will try to assist you, although I am as interested in protecting them as they are. Either way, good luck.

Skagen

JB is top notch. I have seen Mara. She is nice and soft you would like her. 36d's and all natural. Damn I think I will be calling destiny tomorrow.

Thanks..

Thanks for the responses, folks. I'll follow up on that. And Wimpy, sorry to have provoked the itch. Have fun scratching...

jmcurry, I have always known that was you. Whenever you call you say you're full name...lol

Judge- I understand that the girls at Julies are a bit more giving in the rooms. Not to down anyone, because all women are equal in this business. But when you are not that attractive you must give more to survive in this business...Though there is always the exception, ie Ingrid,Victoria,Mara....If you saw Becka walking down the street you would not take a second look at her, it is her service & personality that makes you so fond of her. As for the duds that sometimes wind up her....lol...I do not only give descriptions I also give recommendations..jmcurry can vouch for that. I know what girls are good, and what girls are okay. I make it a point to ask. Some clients I know like the back of my hand so they don't have to ask I just let them know which ladies are thier type. Don't hesitate to ask me about a girl, that's what I'm here for. I am sorry that you have seen a dud..lol...here. I have refunded money in the past, but only if my recommendation was wrong. So if that is ever the case, please come to me and let me know.

I am very happy that UG is open to providers, gives me the chance to have an unrushed conversation with our clients. Jillian will be joining us on monday. I must take a drive out to her and show her how UG works....

Nice talking to you all,
Happy Friday !!!!

Destiny

Destiny: Do I always identify myself that completely? Guess I better create an alias or two.:))) What you said is totally accurate. You have always guided me to women who meet my expectations. Although she is no longer working, your suggestion to visit Adrianne was completely on target. I still rue her absence. Since her departure, I have never been led astray. In fact, you have told me not to visit, on those occasions when there was no one whom I might enjoy. Guys, trust Destiny, she wants you to be fulfilled, and JB's offers ambiance and style that cannot be matched by any other agency in the Northeast.

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Do Not Forget Nicole Rios

Hey this place has some sweet thangs also and probably the best BBBJ artist around in Cecilia- gotta be that tongue bar!

[Edited by Carl M on 02-05-2001 at 01:10 PM]

Originally posted by popelcha
jmcurry, I have always known that was you. Whenever you call you say you're full name...lol

Judge- I understand that the girls at Julies are a bit more giving in the rooms. Not to down anyone, because all women are equal in this business. But when you are not that attractive you must give more to survive in this business...Though there is always the exception, ie Ingrid,Victoria,Mara....If you saw Becka walking down the street you would not take a second look at her, it is her service & personality that makes you so fond of her. As for the duds that sometimes wind up her....lol...I do not only give descriptions I also give recommendations..jmcurry can vouch for that. I know what girls are good, and what girls are okay. I make it a point to ask. Some clients I know like the back of my hand so they don't have to ask I just let them know which ladies are thier type. Don't hesitate to ask me about a girl, that's what I'm here for. I am sorry that you have seen a dud..lol...here. I have refunded money in the past, but only if my recommendation was wrong. So if that is ever the case, please come to me and let me know.

I am very happy that UG is open to providers, gives me the chance to have an unrushed conversation with our clients. Jillian will be joining us on monday. I must take a drive out to her and show her how UG works....

Nice talking to you all,
Happy Friday !!!!

Destiny

Originally posted by popelcha

Nice talking to you all,
Happy Friday !!!!

Destiny
The girls of Julies are all different some very pretty some regular looking girls. But, one thing different is Julies girls provide a great session . Anything less is not tolerated at Julies. She must treat her client with the utmost respect and make sure he is very happy when he leaves. As a matter of fact you have a very pretty girl that used to be with us ,I believe her name is now Nina formerly known as Victoria. She did not provide a great session and I sent her on her way. I never go by first sight when hiring a girl. Domino is very plain Jane but in session she is unbelievable and guys love her. Victoria was pretty and she sat all day and made no money. I respect other houses and what works for you is great but there is no need to try to put Julies down.

Your honor, may I approach the bench?

Can you please indulge a relative newbie? I thought I knew the lingo, and while ymmv, gfe, and bbbj are clear to me, I confess that two acronyms have me puzzled: DATY and DFK. Can you or anyone else help? TIA.

sigma

My no means am I downing Julies...I have heard nothing but good about them. The ladies that have come to me from julies have been great in the room but were not that attractive. I am only speaking on my personal experiences. That was not a personal shot at Julies, not at all. I am sorry if it came across like like. As far as the shower time is concerned, it has always been including in the hour ( for the past 9 years). That is because it is you're private bath in you're room. You are booking the room for the hour....We are not in competition with anyone. We all have our own rules. Yes Nina was working with us, but from my understanding she was great in session. I had clients from Julies calling for her.
The only difference here is we allow the girls to choose if they want to use condoms or not. Brigette is now back with us, she was not to happy at Julies. Every house has thier own great point. No two are the same.....We are all loved for different reasons...

JB's remains an outstanding venue. The providers are wonderful, and the sessions are erotic. Granted, the shower is included in your session, but it doesn't take too long to get clean. Moreover, be creative. During a visit to JB's not too long ago, my "provider" joined me in the shower. Let's just say, we were very comfortable with each other before we retired to the room.