Jaylen and Layla (doubles)

Ok ok guys relax, i read that post and thought the same thing trigeek thought until i saw the join date, its hard to believe people with a low post count, but remember we all started out like that and to cut these lurkers a lil break.. Hey at least his first post wasn't asking for information about a provider.

All true and I stand to be corrected. Peace and Luv the Ho's.

uh oh

i was intrigued by the reviews, called friday and inquited about extras. was told over phone that it was 80 extra for BB. and i was clear that i was not asking about bbbj. so unless they were BSing just to get me to visit, that BBFS is on menu. this deterred me from visiting

i was intrigued by the reviews, called friday and inquited about extras. was told over phone that it was 80 extra for BB. and i was clear that i was not asking about bbbj. so unless they were BSing just to get me to visit, that BBFS is on menu. this deterred me from visiting
I find that hard to belive. I asksed for an uncovered BJ while she was sucking my cock and was told no way.

ok....so i guess i am lying. and why would i do that? i have been posting here for 10 years and always call it as i see it. you dont want to believe that is what happened during phone call then that is your business.

ok....so i guess i am lying. and why would i do that? i have been posting here for 10 years and always call it as i see it. you dont want to believe that is what happened during phone call then that is your business.
Easy Wild Bill, dont get so touchy.
I was relaying my experience, not callin you a liar