Jaylen and Layla (doubles)

http://longisland.************/Fema...ushed-eperience-c0me-join-the-fun-22/21082939

Someone please permanently copy the information.

AYLEN&LAYLA (281)-7ZERO3-0859

I could not resist and thanks for the heads up muff....

This for me was the best BP/CL/EROS experience I ever had (not the best hobby experience).

OK here are the caveats. One is that these women range from thick to heavy and are average looking women (not eye candy seen on BP). All activities as listed are completely covered. There is no use of the shower, they only have limited towels. When one of them did CG, she naturally leaked on my pubic hair and has a strong but not unpleasant smell. It would not come off with one washing of soap and water, so for those that have SOs, bear that in mind.

They are about the nicest pair of women you will meet. They were genuinely concerned about my pleasure and my comfort level. The $240 price would be steep for some but this is cheap as you will get for two women.

Met a hotel in 110 in Farmingdale that is known for such activities. Even when I parked in front of the wrong room, another women popped her head out. So more than one party going on there. Easy to hook up. They made me strip to make certain I was not LE.

Once the money was exchanged, they had me lie on my stomach and they did a quick massage to break the ice. There is something about four hands rubbing all over that can never be a bad things. They soon had me turn over and two of them just started to attack. I found out later that both are lovers and work seamlessly with each other. Both faux fought over my tool to start the frantic activities. I did not have to ask where what to do. They just my face and hands everywhere and I mean everywhere and made groans the whole time (I doubt in no way did I stimulate them at all and think most people would not either. DATY was more for my benefit and think that her lover takes care of this. I am sure a cunnilingus addict like Muff has superior skills, but I got the impression, most guys are not going to make these girls orgasms).

Activities include but not limited to:

Girl one sucking on dick, girl two joining in
Girl one sucking on dick, girl two sucking testicles
Girl two sucking on dick, girl one on testicles
Girl one deep throating and gagging, while girl two sucking my nipples
Girl one sucking and girl two DFK
Girl one sucking and girl two sticking pussy in my mouth
Girl one sucking, girl two sticking tits in my mouth
Switch of above
Girl one CG, girl two licking balls
Switch of the same
Girl one CG, girl two sticking her crotch, and tits in my face
Switch of above
Some tit smothering and getting hit in the head by them.

That was just CG and CBJ variations. There were more and these women just kept asking over and over does it feel good. They were definitely in to there job and seriously took pride in their job. How often do you this from a BP provider? Most guys would not last ten minutes. The action was fast and furious.

IF i can scrape the money together, I will be back. I only came once, but that is a personal issue that I have with condoms where I get close but have a hard time coming with them. They were not deterred and just kept going for the full half hour. I stopped the sessions after I came so not sure how much past that it would have gone.

The last five reviews I have posted have been mostly negative. This is a rare gem as long as you understand the first listed caveats.

Last edited:
Not your usual Asian thing, it's nice to go off the beaten path, right?
My UTR is in China (now a month and why you have seen a flurry of reviews by me). My backup plans are so woefully inadequate next to what I was getting.

Prior my UTR going to China, I have pretty much stayed with her as my exclusive source of my hobbying. I have come to a small sum of money and this has only made my compulsive hobbying behaviour exponentially worse. LOL

Last edited:
My UTR is in China (now a month and why you have seen a flurry of reviews by me). My backup plans are so woefully inadequate next to what I was getting.

Prior my UTR going to China, I have pretty much stayed with her as my exclusive source of my hobbying. I have come to a small sum of money and this has only made my compulsive hobbying behaviour exponentially worse. LOL
Enjoy that small sum of money and don't forget us little people.

Based on the description, this would end up being about $80 per minute for me (I'm a sucker for ball licking), but I'm thinking about it...
Well there is always round two...three....four...or to infinity and beyond. They wont stop until 45 minutes or so.

They also do singles.

Last edited:
Would that be 120 for the single, or does the 240 double session imply a bulk discount?

And which would you recommend if someone were to only choose one?
I dont know. Call them. They both have different skill set but both are good. The blonde gives better CBJ, but slightly.

Last edited:
Would that be 120 for the single, or does the 240 double session imply a bulk discount?

And which would you recommend if someone were to only choose one?
I had Jaylen solo and I went beack because I liked her style.

She is larger than Layla. But her pussy tastes better,.

Layla is a better kisser.

both suck cock equally as well.

a half hour with one was 120 if I remember

Jayla and Layla

http://longisland.************/Fema...ushed-eperience-c0me-join-the-fun-22/21082939

Someone please permanently copy the information.

AYLEN&LAYLA (281)-7ZERO3-0859

I could not resist and thanks for the heads up muff....

This for me was the best BP/CL/EROS experience I ever had (not the best hobby experience).

OK here are the caveats. One is that these women range from thick to heavy and are average looking women (not eye candy seen on BP). All activities as listed are completely covered. There is no use of the shower, they only have limited towels. When one of them did CG, she naturally leaked on my pubic hair and has a strong but not unpleasant smell. It would not come off with one washing of soap and water, so for those that have SOs, bear that in mind.

They are about the nicest pair of women you will meet. They were genuinely concerned about my pleasure and my comfort level. The $240 price would be steep for some but this is cheap as you will get for two women.

Met a hotel in 110 in Farmingdale that is known for such activities. Even when I parked in front of the wrong room, another women popped her head out. So more than one party going on there. Easy to hook up. They made me strip to make certain I was not LE.

Once the money was exchanged, they had me lie on my stomach and they did a quick massage to break the ice. There is something about four hands rubbing all over that can never be a bad things. They soon had me turn over and two of them just started to attack. I found out later that both are lovers and work seamlessly with each other. Both faux fought over my tool to start the frantic activities. I did not have to ask where what to do. They just my face and hands everywhere and I mean everywhere and made groans the whole time (I doubt in no way did I stimulate them at all and think most people would not either. DATY was more for my benefit and think that her lover takes care of this. I am sure a cunnilingus addict like Muff has superior skills, but I got the impression, most guys are not going to make these girls orgasms).

Activities include but not limited to:

Girl one sucking on dick, girl two joining in
Girl one sucking on dick, girl two sucking testicles
Girl two sucking on dick, girl one on testicles
Girl one deep throating and gagging, while girl two sucking my nipples
Girl one sucking and girl two DFK
Girl one sucking and girl two sticking pussy in my mouth
Girl one sucking, girl two sticking tits in my mouth
Switch of above
Girl one CG, girl two licking balls
Switch of the same
Girl one CG, girl two sticking her crotch, and tits in my face
Switch of above
Some tit smothering and getting hit in the head by them.

That was just CG and CBJ variations. There were more and these women just kept asking over and over does it feel good. They were definitely in to there job and seriously took pride in their job. How often do you this from a BP provider? Most guys would not last ten minutes. The action was fast and furious.

IF i can scrape the money together, I will be back. I only came once, but that is a personal issue that I have with condoms where I get close but have a hard time coming with them. They were not deterred and just kept going for the full half hour. I stopped the sessions after I came so not sure how much past that it would have gone.

The last five reviews I have posted have been mostly negative. This is a rare gem as long as you understand the first listed caveats.
I saw thes girls 3 weeks ago and I was hooked. They were well worth the 240 I paid them. Totally into the scene and I could probbaly say this was the best time I ever had...
I highly recommend. I have been back twice since my first encounter!!

Last edited:
I saw thes girls 3 weeks ago and I was hooked. They were well worth the 240 I paid them. Totally into the scene and I could probbaly say this was the best time I ever had...
I highly recommend. I have been back twice since my first encounter!!
What's up girls nothing like selling yourself for free on here. Great first post.

What's up girls nothing like selling yourself for free on here. Great first post.
Did you see the join date? I doubt these girls have been lurking here for 6 years. I would imagine it's truly a hobbyist who finally came out for some girls he really enjoyed.
(Unless you have some inside track info to the contrary.)

Last edited:
Ok ok guys relax, i read that post and thought the same thing trigeek thought until i saw the join date, its hard to believe people with a low post count, but remember we all started out like that and to cut these lurkers a lil break.. Hey at least his first post wasn't asking for information about a provider.