ISO Playhouse in Burlington

30 days..

keeping this thread alive.. emblematic of how these clubs have been. Playhouse continues as it's been w/ quite a few custs sidelined waiting for some return to HJ heaven (if ever happens). Champagne likewise slow (nights better than days) prob in more dire situation given it doesn't have following of a PH.. a tale of 2 clubs, what's next?

Last edited:
Thanks jace. I've been too bored with what's been going on in the usual places to keep up. OTOH, I suppose one of our predictions was true. It only took a little longer than we thought.

.. only took a little longer than we thought.
ok, some info.. first to say club is slow as hell (nights better than days) & only a fraction of talent of Cheeks (however same clueless mgmt, lol). Club pushes only $350-hh VIP, however $175-15min is what you want (stick w/ ex-Cheeks girls you know)

overall impression, this is no Cheeks & def got impression club is barely surviving which makes girls pushier barside for $ however step in right direction..

Last edited:
ok, some info.. first to say club is slow as hell (nights better than days) & only a fraction of talent of Cheeks (however same clueless mgmt, lol). Club pushes only $350-hh VIP, however $175-15min is what you want (stick w/ ex-Cheeks girls you know)

overall impression, this is no Cheeks & def got impression club is barely surviving which makes girls pushier barside for $ however step in right direction..
Is the $175 all inclusive or is there pricing beyond that? Which cheeks girls stuck around?

Champagnes bout 1/2 hr further south.. even PH is past mason-dixon line NJ
dem gnomes club map: http://tinyurl.com/SNJ-PhillyStripClubMap

other PH news, Gina left PH & is just working Fun City MP philly.. she's zero mileage at PH to everything on the menu @ fun city

LuvAMPs said:
Yes, it is the same Gina from Playhouse. I was in town last night and decided to go, asked for Gina and there she was. She said that she's not working at the Playhouse anymore.

Last edited: