ISO Playhouse in Burlington

For anyone interested... Cheerleaders NJ is doing a party next Tuesday (2/10) in honor of their liquor license being revoked. At midnight they go BYOB.
OK, before anyone else points it out, the date is actually 2/16. So not next Tues. but the week after. I misread the ad and then realized 2/10 is a Weds. after I posted.

Last edited:
Champagne

yes saw on other forum very few Brazilians left at Champagne, Carol supp there Mon nights.. haven't been to Champagne & no plans to at this point

Last edited:
PH is still worth a visit, but it isnt like the good 'ol days anymore.

In the meantime, Champagne needs to be put out of its misery.
just quick word to the wise and FWIW-and mind you i've rapped this joint from the beginning and have never stepped foot in it-but an ex-cheeks, current PH brasilana dancer who does not work there herself and would seem to have no particular reason to promote it, told me there is now action to be had at CH on nites, specifically.

Are you saying

just quick word to the wise and FWIW-and mind you i've rapped this joint from the beginning and have never stepped foot in it-but an ex-cheeks, current PH brasilana dancer who does not work there herself and would seem to have no particular reason to promote it, told me there is now action to be had at CH on nites, specifically.
That a girl who use to dance at Cheeks, who now dances at Playhouse (possibly Brunella or Paris) said that extras are available at Champagne in the evening hours? Did she say in the regular cd rooms, or the vip?

interesting why Brunella would say that, she worked Champagne for 1 day then quit b/c couldn't make a dime there.. put it this way, if Brunella goes back to work there then maybe (b/c her Cheeks money had to be more than @ PH now)

Last edited:
interesting why Brunella would say that, she worked Champagne for 1 day then quit b/c couldn't make a dime there.. put it this way, if Brunella goes back to work there then maybe (b/c her Cheeks money had to be more than @ PH now)
was neither brunella, nor paris, and she did not specify exactly where in the club the action was occurring...and now that i think of it she may NOT be brazilian but russian...and she told me she was fired from cheeks...so never worked CH nor has any prospect of doing so...not trying to be coy but have never been one to bandy about names and acts on PBs...it was just unprompted info she volunteered from an individual who struck me as a reliable source...so i passed it on as a FWIW....

..may NOT be brazilian but russian...and she told me she was fired from cheeks...
ukranian, if not mistaken.. & doubtful anything other than a rumor. simply put, look towards actual reports/ex-Cheeks girls working there (vs leaving & work in NNJ (Kelly, Carol). On other board user straightforward said Champagne has local LE spot-checking the club (again if rumor/true, is it worth the trip based on what's said?)

The Ukranian you may be talking about is usually good for accurate info. I would still wait for more clear signs the tide is shifting before even thinking about going there, much less going and asking for a BJ during the night shift.