ISO Maid / Cleaning Service

I've had her for over 30 years. When you find a reliable, capable and honest person you take good care of them Christmas time to make sure they know how much you appreciate them.

This goes for other service people such as trash collectors, mailman, lawn guys (the workers, not the owner), hair-cutter, etc. A good investment IMHO.

She has actually dropped clients who she felt treated her without the dignity she felt she deserved.
Absolutely correct. When you tip people remember you.

pokler

Power Bottom
I'm still looking for a service like this. I can find someone who will dress like a maid and not clean but I want that Seinfeld thing where the cleaning woman provides some extra service. It seems like this should be something readily available in NYC.
It is available but not for a low rent cheapskate not willing to pay what it costs.

Years ago, late 80s to early 90s, I tried a few nude cleaning services in Manhattan. I was single back then. I never got a woman that did anything more than clean. None of them cared if I jerked off watching them. I offered 1 woman more money than I had on me to test her price and she still didn't do anything. I stopped after that. Some of the women did a really good job cleaning. They were all white Americans, I don't really remember specifics other than my frustrations.

Years ago, late 80s to early 90s, I tried a few nude cleaning services in Manhattan. I was single back then. I never got a woman that did anything more than clean. None of them cared if I jerked off watching them. I offered 1 woman more money than I had on me to test her price and she still didn't do anything. I stopped after that. Some of the women did a really good job cleaning. They were all white Americans, I don't really remember specifics other than my frustrations.
Actually, IMHO, not a bad (and perfectly legal) way for a woman who wants to earn more $ than she would get doing the same job with clothes on. I assume they advertised as "a nude cleaning service" and that's exactly the service provided.

Plus she wouldn't have to launder her clothes after a hard day's work and if she cleaned the shower last she could take a quick rinse.

BTW, if my cleaning lady wanted to know what I would pay her if she allowed me to watch while she cleaned — it would be a lot less than what she gets to clean with her clothes on to make up for me seeing a sight once seen that I could never un-see.

This is yet another variation of don't shit where you eat. Pre-covid I had a good/young cleaning lady that always wore tight clothes but locked myself in the office when she cleaned to resist temptation. Just so many ways it could go wrong.

Been there done that.

Got some cleaners from Amazon in the early days - they didn't really background check- and had 3 phones go missing. At this point they are "independent" contractors and 2 states are involved (NJ and PA) so tons of potential paperwork - I just ate it.

I got a lot more careful with cleaners after that!

Come on!

There are just so many ways that this could go wrong.

Think with your big head — if you want to see topless women I'm sure you can figure out how to do such other than this way.
I've seen the same ads and the big head needs to step up because little head is suddenly on the debate team. But yeah, there are much less risky ways to see a pair of tits.

There is a Latin milf who works at Revitalization Center (FS RMP in Woodbury some latinas), Paola who runs a legit cleaning service on the side in North Jersey. Not a small one but a full fledged business with employees and contracts. I would get in touch with her she could probably arrange it I go to her business to clean my own apartment. Pay her a visit and she can PROBABLY arrange it.

I saw their Twitter. Anyone use topless maids? What’s the damage per hour? I actually can’t even find a phone # for them… despite googling the “buisness” name