ISO Japanese GFE in Queens

I've been at this hobby for only a couple of months. Due to personal reasons that I'd rather not get into, I very much prefer Japanese to an almost absurd degree. I'm from LI, so getting to Queens/Flushing is no problem. However, there aren't a lot of Japanese in this area as I've come to learn. Maybe I'm wrong cause I'm new and "not in the know," but I just can't find a lot of Japanese.

The only places I've been able to consistently find Japanese in Queens are clubs like Nysexye, Jkmier, and Shisanyi1818. However, the prices are ridiculously expensive. As for the Japanese I have seen in Queens: Miku from Nancy's, a girl from Nysexye, and Karin from Pink Angel. Miku was great, but she was a little older and is no longer there anyway. Nysexye was ok, but the prices are absolutely absurd and I'm not paying that shit again. Karin was great but she's gone too.

Manhattan seems to be the place for Japanese (1010, XOXO, NYCSE, etc). The prices are much lower vs Nysexye/Jkmier999 (hourly is $340 for 2 pops compared to $400 for only 1 pop and $500 for 2 pops) and there's an abundance of girls. The thing is, it's Manhattan, so it's a massive pain in the ass to get to. I would have to take the train which I hate and it would really be more of an all-day affair rather than the couple of hours for Queens.

For anyone who can help me: Is it worth making the trip to Manhattan just to get Japanese? Or is it better to wait the potential months it could take for a young one-off Japanese to come to Queens? And are there any places with a consistent Japanese lineup that don't cost an arm and a leg that I don't know about?

I saw that bunny girl spa at one point had a Korean and a Japanese girl for 200-220 for 45 minutes but that’s long gone. Now all they serve are Chinese. Pretty much the majority of these AMPs in queens just have Chinese and I agree I wish they could diversify the talent with a Filipina, Thai or more Japanese/koreans more often. Doesnt make sense to me that it would be so hard since I thought queens has a denser population of Asians than Manhattan.

I saw that bunny girl spa at one point had a Korean and a Japanese girl for 200-220 for 45 minutes but that’s long gone. Now all they serve are Chinese. Pretty much the majority of these AMPs in queens just have Chinese and I agree I wish they could diversify the talent with a Filipina, Thai or more Japanese/koreans more often. Doesnt make sense to me that it would be so hard since I thought queens has a denser population of Asians than Manhattan.
Lol prettyyuki has 3 Japanese on schedule. Also
Many shops have Japanese, some Asian only hobbyists accepted. Good luck and please drop a review on who you see.

I've been at this hobby for only a couple of months. Due to personal reasons that I'd rather not get into, I very much prefer Japanese to an almost absurd degree. I'm from LI, so getting to Queens/Flushing is no problem. However, there aren't a lot of Japanese in this area as I've come to learn. Maybe I'm wrong cause I'm new and "not in the know," but I just can't find a lot of Japanese.

The only places I've been able to consistently find Japanese in Queens are clubs like Nysexye, Jkmier, and Shisanyi1818. However, the prices are ridiculously expensive. As for the Japanese I have seen in Queens: Miku from Nancy's, a girl from Nysexye, and Karin from Pink Angel. Miku was great, but she was a little older and is no longer there anyway. Nysexye was ok, but the prices are absolutely absurd and I'm not paying that shit again. Karin was great but she's gone too.

Manhattan seems to be the place for Japanese (1010, XOXO, NYCSE, etc). The prices are much lower vs Nysexye/Jkmier999 (hourly is $340 for 2 pops compared to $400 for only 1 pop and $500 for 2 pops) and there's an abundance of girls. The thing is, it's Manhattan, so it's a massive pain in the ass to get to. I would have to take the train which I hate and it would really be more of an all-day affair rather than the couple of hours for Queens.

For anyone who can help me: Is it worth making the trip to Manhattan just to get Japanese? Or is it better to wait the potential months it could take for a young one-off Japanese to come to Queens? And are there any places with a consistent Japanese lineup that don't cost an arm and a leg that I don't know about?
I'm very surprised you made this post and haven't mentioned a valued advertiser on this site, Jolly Kaia, she appears to be what you are seeking.

I'm very surprised you made this post and haven't mentioned a valued advertiser on this site, Jolly Kaia, she appears to be what you are seeking.
Personally, I had no idea that she was Japanese and for my own preferences I prefer to not go with someone seasoned who everybody sees.

Lol prettyyuki has 3 Japanese on schedule. Also
Many shops have Japanese, some Asian only hobbyists accepted. Good luck and please drop a review on who you see.
I had to use the search engine to dig to find their reviews because last comment from anyone on that thread was in early April. Nah, it’s a fast house and skimming through the reviews, it’s mostly negative with bait and switch and lack of cleanliness.

I had to use the search engine to dig to find their reviews because last comment from anyone on that thread was in early April. Nah, it’s a fast house and skimming through the reviews, it’s mostly negative with bait and switch and lack of cleanliness.
You've never been there. I have. Ima tell you it's a brothel in a nice neighborhood in a nice house. The latina pics are accurate. The Asian girls not so much but the Japanese girls may have accurate pics. It's a good spot imo. They have 9-10 girls everyday. Been there twice..had 10 girls lineup to get picked.

Aiko in Floral Park
She has an answered in a very long time
She answers the phone or the agency?
Aiko was awesome when i first started seeing her in 2014. Her tits were so pretty then. She lost weight and her tits never recovered. Last saw her in 2019. I would text her to say hello but then i would scolded on why i havent seen her. Hard for me to keep seeing pros once they turn 40. Or to see them consistently. Aiko is 43.

Personally, I had no idea that she was Japanese and for my own preferences I prefer to not go with someone seasoned who everybody sees.
ahem
When you find yourself this elusive Japanese lass...
Do you really believe she isn't going to have been "Seasoned" and "Seen Everybody"
Moot point considering Kai's ethnicity but I kinda get a kick outta this particular piece of logic.