ISO:Glamour Girls in Morris Plains

Jerry, just happened to see info on this place in the Dover Spa thread. I've never been there so its not first hand info. I don't know how to link to that post but the book on this place is that they have some hot latin chicks but its quite a bit more expensive then your average AMP. At least $260 for F/S (including door fee), $100 for nude HR, etc. and fair service at best. (I dont have contact info, its somewhat out of my area but I hope this helps).

Last edited:
paulbunyon said:
Jerry, just happened to see info on this place in the Dover Spa thread. I've never been there so its not first hand info. I don't know how to link to that post but the book on this place is that they have some hot latin chicks but its quite a bit more expensive then your average AMP. At least $260 for F/S (including door fee), $100 for nude HR, etc. and fair service at best. (I dont have contact info, its somewhat out of my area but I hope this helps).

That is true , expensive, Benn there last year , Hot ladies though, They have a couple ads on Cl today New Jersey, look there.