ISO any Info on Kiara from NY Eros

Dondee

Herbie, DDS
Does anyone have any info on Kiara who advertises on NY Eros. She bills herself as Asian/Latina. From what I can see of her face, I think she may be quite cute.....and the rest "taint that bad".

I have not seen her personally, but there were some mixed reviews of her on ***. I have seen her go by a couple of different names, and at the same time. I dont really trust a girl who does that.

One other thing. It has been mentioned that when a girl claims to be Asian and Latina, she is quite often from the Philipines.

Been curious about her myself as her pics and body type look hot. BUT usually when I go on looks alone I am usually disappointed. So I have yet to take the plunge (so to speak).

Be sure to report back player

I liked the pictures.But when I got to her apartment she was just another short Latina with a big ass and tits,a little flabby,probably with some Indian blood wearing a black bra and panties.I don't know why I expected more.Anyway,I apologized and left before any clothing came off,then went a few blocks south to 28th & Lex. and found a really skanky SW to go to La Semana for a horrible fuck that I really enjoyed.