Islam constantly at it again

Funny Muslims didn't seem to have this guy on their radar. But write a book or draw a cartoon or simply be a Jew and the Muslim extremists want you eradicated.

Ratko will go down in history as misunderstood and an early hero in the great holy war of the 20th-21st century who knew that the only trusting Muslim was a dead one.
That always made me wonder also, they kill in the name of Allah over nonscense but don't care if what should be considered their equivalent to Hitler roams free. It just verifies that I might be right about the fanatics are really elitists, they only care about if the wealthy uber religious Muslims are offended, the Muslims in that war were predominantly poor people compared to Middle East wealth.

They pick and choose who to hate and who to ignore. We helped the Muslims get the Russians out of Afghanistan and we helped the Muslims in the Serbian War (something we never did for the equally needy Rwandans during the same timeline in history) and it's still not considered good enough. In both cases Oil had nothing to do with our humanity, it was strictly a case of right and wrong. The Jews who were liberated from the Nazi's honored and expressed lifelong gratitude to any group or individual who helped, they took care of Schindler until his death as an example. It's the west once again coming in and seeking justice for them while they stand by and plot another attack to destroy us.

On a side note it has come out today that Qatar did indeed buy the World Cup bid (big surprise), the corruption that comes with wealth in the Middle East seeps everywhere. I think there should be a boycott on the next World Cup as we did for the Olympics. Do we really want one of the most important sporting events in the world to be played in a country that has such strict laws against anything that is considered enjoyable?

< Colbert Mode On >

With the capture last week of reputed war criminal Ratko Mladic, Islamaphobes on Utopia Guide have lost one of their heroes.

How could this man be a criminal? He killed more than 8000 Muslims and he did it without any regard to their guilt or innocence. But he knew that every Muslim was a potential threat to peace-loving citizens and that's what drove him to kill them.

And if you think about it, one or more of those slaughtered Muslims might have eventually attacked America, causing horrific tragedy. How could anyone fault him?

Besides he's a Christian. Not one of the real Christians like we are here in the US, but that shouldn't matter. As a matter of fact this is an ideal situation. Muslims can't get upset because an American slaughtered them, so they'll have to vent their anger against those foreign Christians.

So, Ratko is no rat. He should be a hero to Islamaphobes everywhere. If he is not convicted of his crimes, Rupert Murdoch is rumored to have already offered him a nightly show and that would be a ratings bonanza for Fox.

< Colbert Mode Off >
That is the most offensive thing I have seen posted here, how dare you assume because we don't want to be systematically eradicated because we enjoy all the things our ancestors gave their lives for we condone genocide of any human, shame on you !!

Where is the Fatwa against Ratko Mladic ?? I guess he must have slipped through the cracks somewhere between listing the non violent Raheel Raza and Taslima Nasreen for speaking out on women's rights. Almost everyone has a Fatwa against them except for a man who actually deserves it for being the architect behind murdering over 8000 Muslims, it's a farce. I don't want to hear that the Muslims could not capture him, they never even tried, the Jewish people are still bringing to justice Nazi's in wheelchairs.

< Colbert Mode On >

That is the most offensive thing I have seen posted here
I understand your disappointment - he only killed about 8000 Muslims. If only Mladic had a very large army at his disposal, then he might have been able to completely eradicate Islam from our planet. Think of how joyous that would be - the US would not have to worry about those Muslims trying to sneak onto planes to attack us.

And would it really matter if 99.9999999% of the Muslims on the planet are innocent? Ratko knew you have to get all of them. They're like bedbugs - if you just let a couple live, then the next thing you know you're under attack and you've got to start the extermination process all over again.

It's true, I would rather take my chances with Tarman then some religious fanatic forcing me to wear a Burqa.

With all the Muslims gone, you'd be able to sleep at night knowing that you'll never be forced to wear a Burqa. Who could ask for anything more? And having a Christian kill all the Muslims is like extra frosting on a delicious genocide cake.

Ratko will go down in history as misunderstood and an early hero in the great holy war of the 20th-21st century who knew that the only trusting Muslim was a dead one.
If only there were more true Americans like Ozzy. I salute you sir.

< Colbert Mode Off >

< Colbert Mode On >

I understand your disappointment - he only killed about 8000 Muslims. If only Mladic had a very large army at his disposal, then he might have been able to completely eradicate Islam from our planet. Think of how joyous that would be - the US would not have to worry about those Muslims trying to sneak onto planes to attack us.

And would it really matter if 99.9999999% of the Muslims on the planet are innocent? Ratko knew you have to get all of them. They're like bedbugs - if you just let a couple live, then the next thing you know you're under attack and you've got to start the extermination process all over again.

With all the Muslims gone, you'd be able to sleep at night knowing that you'll never be forced to wear a Burqa. Who could ask for anything more? And having a Christian kill all the Muslims is like extra frosting on a delicious genocide cake.

< Colbert Mode Off >
1.6 billion Muslims times 99.9999999% (.999999999) = 1,599,999.998.4
Now we know there is only two bad muslims in the world, with one of them missing both legs and an arm, no doubt due to a failed suicide bombing attempt.

Wowie, to thank you for clearing this up for me I would like to offer you an all expense paid one week vacation to Quetta Pakistan with a 2 day excursion to Kandahar Afghanistan. While there feel free to go in and out of Colbert Mode as often as you would like, I'm sure the natives would be amused and they'll find you very charming.

[Paragraph deleted -- a little over the top --Duckman.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ilyas Kashmiri's apparent death

DERA ISMAIL KHAN, Pakistan – A top al-Qaida commander and possible replacement for Osama bin Laden was killed in an American drone-fired missile strike close to the Afghan border, a fax from the militant group he heads and a Pakistani intelligence official said Saturday.

Ilyas Kashmiri's apparent death is another blow to al-Qaida just over a month after bin Laden was killed by American commandos in a northwest Pakistani army town. Described by U.S. officials as al-Qaida's military operations chief in Pakistan, the 47-year-old Pakistani was one of five most-wanted militant leaders in the country, accused of a string of bloody attacks in South Asia, including the 2008 Mumbai massacre, as well as aiding plots in the West. Washington had offered a $5 million bounty for information leading to his location

< Colbert Mode On >

< Colbert Mode Off >
One again, shame, shame for spinning this to make it appear we condone genocide especially after what I wrote. As a woman I look at living in one of those countries that are over 90% Muslim as I would if I traveled back to Nazi Germany as a Jewish person, I am fucked !!

You are really living in another dimension if you don't think there is not a gender genocide happening. All it takes is a child not wanting a marry a man 4 times her age or a wife who's husband doesn't want her anymore or being raped and you are the next in line for execution by flogging or stoning, hanging is a luxury. I'll give you another example of how bad it is, proper GYN exams are not allowed, woman cannot get pap test to find out they might have cervical cancer, you can't even imagine how many of them are unnecessarily suffering under thier burqas. I don't want to Muslims gone, I am not a monster, I want them to change the inhumane and unjust way they treat the opposite sex.

BTW, You dodged my question why is there no fatwa on Mladic? Woman who speak out for equality in the Muslim world have one why not a man who murdered 8000 Muslims. I swear even a child would be able to see the hypocrisy that seems to evade you.

1.6 billion Muslims times 99.9999999% (.999999999) = 1,599,999.998.4
Now we know there is only two bad muslims in the world, with one of them missing both legs and an arm, no doubt due to a failed suicide bombing attempt.

Wowie, to thank you for clearing this up for me I would like to offer you an all expense paid one week vacation to Quetta Pakistan with a 2 day excursion to Kandahar Afghanistan. While there feel free to go in and out of Colbert Mode as often as you would like, I'm sure the natives would be amused and they'll find you very charming.

[Paragraph deleted -- a little over the top --Duckman.]
I'm sorry, I must of been in Colbert Mode. My point was that no westerner would last long in those cities.

A radical Islamist gunman opened fire on the US embassy in Sarajevo today, proving once again that Clinton bombed the wrong side.
He bombed the side that was instigating a genocide, in those cases there is only one side. It was over 15 years ago, as brilliant as Clinton is he could have not predicted the problems with Islamic fundamentalist that we have experience today. If you are going back to blame Clinton you better lump in Reagan for arming the Afghans to fight the Russians. Those good old days when all we feared was Russians, they seem so harmless in perspective. They have thier own problems with the Chechens, the first time since WWII we had an equal enemy with them. I would still like to know what kind of gas they used at the Ballet Theater hostage crisis.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Really, what is the point of this fucking thread? I mean besides Muslim bashing?

I could easily open thread about any other ethnic or religious group and every time they are in the news or when someone from that group commits a crime I could make a post.

Really, what is the point of this fucking thread? I mean besides Muslim bashing?

I could easily open thread about any other ethnic or religious group and every time they are in the news or when someone from that group commits a crime I could make a post.
My take on the purpose is that it is a reaction to politically-correct comments that 9/11 and other Muslim-related tragedies were caused by "one or two bad Muslims," e.g., http://dlistactress.blogspot.com/2010/10/where-is-freedom-to-practice-religion.html.

No one disputes that most Muslims are peaceful. However, this thread is a reaction to the wholesale whitewashing of those that are dangerous, deadly, and yes, Muslim.

mf.wtf?

My take on the purpose is that it is a reaction to politically-correct comments that 9/11 and other Muslim-related tragedies were caused by "one or two bad Muslims," e.g., http://dlistactress.blogspot.com/2010/10/where-is-freedom-to-practice-religion.html.

No one disputes that most Muslims are peaceful. However, this thread is a reaction to the wholesale whitewashing of those that are dangerous, deadly, and yes, Muslim.
If what you say is true, don't we have to stop Muslim bashing?
What percent of muslims are not interested in destroying the US?
99?
I don't know. But we can't assume. ( if it were 1% that's 100,000,000 people)
The problem is religion. Every fervent believer, muslim or otherwise, needs to step back and shut up when it comes to world politics.
Remember "Inherit the Wind" about the Scopes trial? Spencer Tracey (as Clarence Darrow) reduced Frederick March (as Matthew Harrison Brady (William Jennings Bryan)) to a mass of quivering jello by pointing out that he thought that God spoke to him and he told the world what God said.
Today, the ridiculous candidates of the Republican party trip over each other eager to say what God told them last week, and we look on with awe instead of derision.
EVERYONE who uses God as a reason in his argument should shut up.

{Clicking my heels together and saluting you right back}

Thank You.

Since this thread popped up after many months I just wanted to point out the series of exchanges prior to this one (quoted) were completely facetious on my part... lest anyone thinks I'm a complete maniac.