Islam constantly at it again

wrong!!!

The entire world body often criticizes the US for just about anything and everything from meddling in a revolution to meddling in an international custody battle. But as soon as a tsunami hits or someone goosesteps across someones borders or a rocket flies over a wall in Gaza and Israeli Apaches take off... and they cry for the US for help. I'm a big supporter of an isolationist movement. Reinstate the Monroe Doctrine and fuck em all. This country became so successful entering the industrial age because we have just about everything we need right here. So close the borders, turn around those Chinese freighters packed with knock off Rolex's and $10 DVD players and make owning a Honda as illegal as a box of Cohiba's.
then why do we export sooo much ooil from the middle east??? We don't have everything and your rants sound like McCarthyism. BIG BUSINESS HAS RUN THIS COUNTRY IN THE GROUND!! The middle cass is dwindling and the line between rich and poor is widening. so much that the a class revolt might happen and Karl Marx will be laughing in his grave

We have our own oil. As much if not more than what's under Iran and the Saudi's combined if you read some estimates. We just don't stick a fucking drill on every street corner. I also said "entering the industrial age" (mid 1800's?) at which time western PA and the south west US were probably the oil capitals of the world. The entire middle east didn't find oil for at least another 50-100 years cause the still stuck in the dark ages Ottomans didn't drill. I'm gonna guess most of them not until the 1930's-1950's

We have our own oil. As much if not more than what's under Iran and the Saudi's combined if you read some estimates. We just don't stick a fucking drill on every street corner. I also said "entering the industrial age" (mid 1800's?) at which time western PA and the south west US were probably the oil capitals of the world. The entire middle east didn't find oil for at least another 50-100 years cause the still stuck in the dark ages Ottomans didn't drill. I'm gonna guess most of them not until the 1930's-1950's
it makes you wonder why we are REALLY IN THE MIDDLE EAST!!!! Not for WMD, not for oil,.....hmmmmm...to make the white coporate man rich aka dick Cheney and his company KBR?

The politicians will not lift the ban on drilling in many areas of the US. If we were allowed to drill more in the Gulf and Alaska we would not need to import any oil. I would have no problem lifting the drilling ban as long as there was a real plan on alternative energy production ... including nuclear, solar, wind, etc. PS .. I am a republican conservative who is also a tree hugger ... I have a huge solar system on my home ... so I am doing my part. PLUS I only buy gas from Sunoco and Hess since they supposedly don't
import from the middle east.

We import Oil for the same reasons we import everything else....it's cheaper because they have little labor overheard costs.

The perfect example of why we use imported product over domestic product is another type of oil. Palm Oil is the main ingredient in most natural health and beauty products because it's the cheapest of all the raw materials. We have the capacity to grow plants like Hemp, Sea Buckthorn and Meadowfoam to produce a far more superior carrier oils domestically but the Indonisian plantations corporations give so much incentive to use Palm Oil instead. They keep the price low because they have almost no labor overheard since they pay the workers slave wages. It is also environmentally unfriendly causing the near extinction of four large species as well as dozens of smaller ones but these companies will not convert because the other raw materials are just too expensive to make a profit. If our government bans Palm Oil these companies will be forced to use alternatives it would be a huge boost to the domestic farm growers economy. I am suspicious that the Palm Oil industry started the Coconut Oil health scare, the constitutions are almost identical yet we are told Coconut Oil is bad for us but Palm Oil is not?

It's just cheaper overall for big buisness to import from other countries then it is to buy domestically for a little more because we actually have laws our workers must get paid for the labor. I am sure the local help in the Middle East get paid a fraction of what we pay our oil workers domestically.

I believe this country can be completely self sufficient, we have the regional diversity to grow, make, extract enough resources to supply everyone and keep jobs but it will never happen because the few super rich control what we can afford.

We're in the middle east for two obvious reasons... both of which are bigger than Dick Cheney. To keep an eye on all the oil the rest of the world buys and their economies run on. And to keep an eye on the current scourge of humanity who yearn for the simple days of Suleyman and make sure they don't take us with them when they blow themselves back to the middle ages.

It's that or the Monroe Doctrine.

We're in the middle east for two obvious reasons... both of which are bigger than Dick Cheney. To keep an eye on all the oil the rest of the world buys and their economies run on. And to keep an eye on the current scourge of humanity who yearn for the simple days of Suleyman and make sure they don't take us with them when they blow themselves back to the middle ages.

Without the Oil money that funds these fanatics we would not need to be there at all. I believe if they were not geographically blessed with Oil they would not have the resources to rub two sticks together, one fuels the other, literally.

I would rather have a few Radioactive Humanoid Cyclopes living amongst us then be in the stranglehold of Islam.

Last edited:

nope and nope...ALL DOD CONTRACTORS and subcontractors are from KBR agility logistics, BAE systems, just to name a few and on later posts someone mention that we could use alternative energy supply that we could, but... big business oil are huge lobbyist and control a lot of politicans.

nope and nope...ALL DOD CONTRACTORS and subcontractors are from KBR agility logistics, BAE systems, just to name a few and on later posts someone mention that we could use alternative energy supply that we could, but... big business oil are huge lobbyist and control a lot of politicans.

This actually took place in Australia. The woman in the burqa was pulled over by the police because she had a “P” plate (provisional) driver and the plates weren’t displayed correctly. He asked her for her license and asked her to remove her burqa so that he could see if it was indeed her license. She then accuses him of being a racist and that the only reason he pulled her over was because she was wearing a burqa. She then tells him he will be sorry and that she would take him to court.
Then she contacted the media and says that he was very racist and touched her burqa and she was intimidated by him. However luckily for the policeman, the police car’s video camera was operating and it was all caught on film.
She has now been charged and supposedly is going to be jailed for 6 months.
And the judge said she was the racist one. Now her solicitor is saying it wasn’t her who made the complaint but someone else in a burqa and they are now saying she shouldn’t go to jail as she has 7 children.

http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/Video.aspx?videoid=af53d2ac-f507-4e8d-983a-a5a259bbe6fc

Sharia Law

Shariatpur, Bangladesh (CNN) -- Hena Akhter's last words to her mother proclaimed her innocence. But it was too late to save the 14-year-old girl.

Her fellow villagers in Bangladesh's Shariatpur district had already passed harsh judgment on her. Guilty, they said, of having an affair with a married man. The imam from the local mosque ordered the fatwa, or religious ruling, and the punishment: 101 lashes delivered swiftly, deliberately in public.

Hena dropped after 70.

Bloodied and bruised, she was taken to hospital, where she died a week later.

Amazingly, an initial autopsy report cited no injuries and deemed her death a suicide. Hena's family insisted her body be exhumed. They wanted the world to know what really happened to their daughter

Nothing really new here. Just another young muslim woman murdered for the
greater glory of allah. The only difference is this time they threw her
down a well and left her to die instead of bashing her brains out with
rocks.

"SURIF, West Bank – A 20-year-old Palestinian woman who was thrown into a
well and left to die in the name of "family honor" has not become just
another statistic in one of the Middle East's most shameful practices.

The killing of Aya Baradiya — by an uncle who didn't like a potential
suitor — sparked such outrage that Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas
scrapped laws this week that guaranteed sentences of six months or less
for such killings.

So-called "honor killings" are committed regularly in traditional Arab
societies that enforce strict separation between the sexes and view an
unmarried woman's unsupervised contact with a man, even by telephone, as a
stain on the family's reputation. There were nine such killings in the
West Bank last year, and Jordan reports about 20 every year."

< Colbert Mode On >

With the capture last week of reputed war criminal Ratko Mladic, Islamaphobes on Utopia Guide have lost one of their heroes.

How could this man be a criminal? He killed more than 8000 Muslims and he did it without any regard to their guilt or innocence. But he knew that every Muslim was a potential threat to peace-loving citizens and that's what drove him to kill them.

And if you think about it, one or more of those slaughtered Muslims might have eventually attacked America, causing horrific tragedy. How could anyone fault him?

Besides he's a Christian. Not one of the real Christians like we are here in the US, but that shouldn't matter. As a matter of fact this is an ideal situation. Muslims can't get upset because an American slaughtered them, so they'll have to vent their anger against those foreign Christians.

So, Ratko is no rat. He should be a hero to Islamaphobes everywhere. If he is not convicted of his crimes, Rupert Murdoch is rumored to have already offered him a nightly show and that would be a ratings bonanza for Fox.

< Colbert Mode Off >

Funny Muslims didn't seem to have this guy on their radar. But write a book or draw a cartoon or simply be a Jew and the Muslim extremists want you eradicated.

Ratko will go down in history as misunderstood and an early hero in the great holy war of the 20th-21st century who knew that the only trusting Muslim was a dead one.