Internet Hookups- Websites and Chatrooms

so many avenues

Hey Guys,

I started out using AOL and I met many girls there had some great times had some bad times! But I still keep up with one of those origainal girls! Its been like 7 years. We are both married with one kid each...then Yahoo and yahoo was great for a bit but it has died down big time. So has AOL..I dont really chat much in either anymore.
But Myspace has been pretty good, just have to be careful about age! If your at all concerned move on and dont go back to that girl! Its sooooo not worth the chance! I travel a lot for work and Myspace is great for that as well. I have had some of the best sex ever out of the US because of Myspace.
But now that I live on the east coast things have really settled down a lot for some reason... having no luck here hooking up with a regular...But i do have to say that my friends that are like me (us) consider me a Myspace / Internet guru!! ha! But the MOJO is GONE

Myspace is well-known as a place where teens and college kids hang out. I think there have already been a few cases of stalkers/convicted rapists using it to meet women and the police are aware of it. They may have deliberately set-up stings to try and catch the pervs who cruise Myspace. I see stuff on MSNBC about this all the time.

Internet hook up was sizzling at one pt back in 99-2002; massive amount of easy girls; wanna be hoes and cum sluts!! Amazing few yrs; tons of stories, pics and vids. Such sweet memories.

posting lately on CL casual encounters

I've had some bites on there. I keep trying with different angles, sometimes for the bored wives and sometimes for the college students looking for a daddy figure. It's hit and miss too because the interested party is more likely to miss your post than not, since there's so many that pile up. You have to be lucky when u post and when they're scanning them.

Now I got an ***** from a girl that is only 17. We both looked up online what the age of consent is, 17 it is in NYS. But, still that seems young, primarily because she's not in college yet. What would u guys do? Technically legal, but in High School. I'd have no problem just a few months later with her being in college and 18.

Too young?

Also, what have u guys done if a girl is young? I guess check for ID. Curious, how you'd handle a girl who's 17 and is eager. I'm guessing most guys have a cut-off of 18 which is what I've always considered mine.

What should be the best way to be discreet? I dont want to put up a pic of myself. On Myspace taht is or face book. I just dont want my SO to see my pic., these girls wont response if theres no pix

Also which chat room in new york for married man on myspace?

Serial Dater's need not apply!

Here is a question for the guys-I have decided to start dating again and I keep reading these guys profiles (yes match.com -LOL!) and they say, "no serial daters please" Honestly what the hell does that mean? So I google it and find this article.

http://www.onlinedatingmagazine.com/columns/datinginsideout/2007/21-serialdaters.html

According to the article--The definition is that a serial dater measure’s relationships in weeks or months instead of the “traditional” method: years. I understand the meaning but I always thought of just having an open mind and no expectations! Because if you say I want a long term relationship-well that puts pressure on the relationship right away!
So why stress the relationship from the beginning and why not just let things happen and enjoy life together each day as it comes without an expectation?

Last edited:
Who Lit The Fuse On MY Tampon?

This dating site stuff is getting my panties in a bunch! Here is another thing I do not understand.
OMG!
Why do guys always say...your pretty I am sure that guys approach you all the time, so why are you on a dating site? Ok.... Is that supposed to be a pick up line? --I take offense to the comment.

LQQKS are only skin deep and I feel personally that beauty comes from within-even though it is an old cliché-it is very true-so many people are so shallow & base their decisions on looks and not the whole package! I understand that extreme obesity, or people that need a lot of dental work can be a draw back! LOL!
Yet the Libido and passionate love, like good looks, fade over time for everyone that’s normal although it may come as a shock to some people. (Well I doubt my Libido will ever fade but anyway!)

Personally I feel that perhaps one should consider that when you reach a certain age or mature level that both sexes chose intelligence, chemistry and personality over looks! What is wrong with that perspective?

Sorry to say i don't think its goingto get better you might find one or two good people but there are still going to be the guys who send you pictures of there cock. BTW i could use a date to this party in October.

Serial dating is a direct consequence of sites like match because its so easy for a man or woman to just keep cycling through all the opportunities to date different people.

Its not a pickup line, superwoman. Its more a sign of the mans total befuddlement at meeting a good looking single woman. Men are always puzzled when an above average looking woman is single, or better yet, available. You can add confused and skeptical to that as well.

The thinking is that she either has some serious personality defect that he hasnt noticed yet (but will very soon) or she may be bouncing from a bad breakup and still has a chip on her shoulder. Men have an odd combination of crazy optimism and equally crazy pessimism when it comes to evaluating the ladies, superwoman.

Last edited:
Axe

Serial dating is a direct consequence of sites like match because its so easy for a man or woman to just keep cycling through all the opportunities to date different people.

Its not a pickup line, superwoman. Its more a sign of the mans total befuddlement at meeting a good looking single woman. Men are always puzzled when an above average looking woman is single, or better yet, available. You can add confused and skeptical to that as well.

The thinking is that she either has some serious personality defect that he hasnt noticed yet (but will very soon) or she may be bouncing from a bad breakup and still has a chip on her shoulder. Men have an odd combination of crazy optimism and equally crazy pessimism when it comes to evaluating the ladies, superwoman.
Good afternoon Axe
Thanks for your view on the subject. I can understand a guy's presumption as to why we are single--but not all women have behavioral disorders. It goes both ways you know. Both men and women experience their own tribulations from a break-up but does not necessarily mean they will develop a type of disorder.
The same is true regarding " a chip on your shoulder” It all has to deal with how each person handles the things that life has dealt them. I was married for a long time and our motto was don’t break up-make up! LOL! Make up sex was always the best after a disagreement. BUT then again we were pretty good at refraining from calling each other names or saying something that we knew we could not take back!
Regardless to this day, I am a firm believer that Life goes on and people handle their own life's situations differently!

Ok back to the dating site--I will ask you this Axe:) If I guy reaches out to a woman and after she reads his profile and feels that HE is not a match. In your opinion--do you think that the woman should respond and say “thank you for your interest & I do not feel a connection”--just to be polite instead of not responding at all OR would guys prefer that you just do not respond period? That’s always a hard situation-damn if you do, damn if you don't-so do it anyway! LOL!
Honestly this is just my opinion--If the shoe were on the other foot-I would automatically assume the guy is not interested because if he were he would have responded to begin with! BUT when it did happen to me--the guy contacted me several times, asking me to be at least polite and respond and explain why I felt he was not a match because none of the women were responding to him!
SHAZAM!
(OMG I must be board sharing all this)

If I guy reaches out to a woman and after she reads his profile and feels that HE is not a match. In your opinion--do you think that the woman should respond and say “thank you for your interest & I do not feel a connection”--just to be polite ...when it did happen to me--the guy contacted me several times, asking me to be at least polite and respond and explain why I felt he was not a match because none of the women were responding to him!
I appreciate it when somebody says “Thanks, but I'm not interested,” in a situation like that, but you certainly didn't owe it to the guy to explain WHY you weren't interested. On the other hand, if there was something specific that turned you off, it might have been helpful for him to know what it was, but that would have been doing your good deed of the day, not just being polite.

I appreciate it when somebody says “Thanks, but I'm not interested,” in a situation like that, but you certainly didn't owe it to the guy to explain WHY you weren't interested. On the other hand, if there was something specific that turned you off, it might have been helpful for him to know what it was, but that would have been doing your good deed of the day, not just being polite.
I am exactly the opposite. I have no curiosity at all to know why a woman is not interested in me and the last thing I would view as 'doing me a good deed' is her telling me all the reasons why she doesnt like me. No response at all is the most polite reaction in my case.

You see superwoman the 'right' thing for you to do depends on the man and since there's no way for you to know which man is which type youre stuck with the 50-50-90 Rule:

When you have a 50-50 chance of doing the right thing, there's a 90 percent chance you'll get it wrong.

TM-After I politely responded that I was not interested and thanked him for his interest, then he reached out to me a second time and then a third time to ask me why? At that point—the red flag appeared and I did not respond because I felt that I already responded and that should have ended it! UGH!
Tonight I was talking to my girlfriend regarding this subject and she says that she has a set of rules in place already when she goes on these sites-she’s completely prepared-This all seems so involved-maybe I should consider speed dating! At least I can see the person face to face. I can tell a lot about a person in the first few minutes of meeting them—especially if his first words are “I have a 10 inch penis”… ha!

You see superwoman the 'right' thing for you to do depends on the man and since there's no way for you to know which man is which type youre stuck with the 50-50-90 Rule:

When you have a 50-50 chance of doing the right thing, there's a 90 percent chance you'll get it wrong.[/QUOTE]

That’s funny but true.
I live by the 50/50 rule. I did not think about incorporating that rule when using a dating site! That does simplify it a bit! LOL!

Things simply happen or they don’t, there cant possibly be an in between of those two. Even while chance and probability are two different things!
Great advice Axe!

Last edited: