Internet Hookups- Websites and Chatrooms

AOL up until 3 years ago, was a very good Avenue to meet women. I met two very very hot women 9's. And three, not that bad 7's. Now AOL has gone down the tubes. You can still meet, but nothing over a 4.

With that said, I think it's time for a little chat room cruz.

Seek - I wonder what happened to AOL. Before there ads were non-stop on TV, now you never here from them. Same with Net Zero.

I use the net for business. Up until a few years ago, 80 percent had aol. Now it is maybe 20 percent. Yahoo is the leader.

Seek - I wonder what happened to AOL.
AOL used to be the only game in town. They were the ISP for millions when dial-up was the method of connection. They had a captive audience and the chat rooms were a phenomenon. If you think about it AOL may be the original pioneer in online hooking-up. Since the advent of cable & DSL AOL is just a another portal.

So true!
I met a number of great ladies on AOL chat up until about 5 years ago. True, not all were 8-9's, but you could still get laid by some decent looking girls if you had a good rap.
Trolling for women in Yahoo chat can be pretty much a waste of time, you will find it mostly full of bots, Filipinas looking for b/f's and some really uglyyyy women.

So true!
I met a number of great ladies on AOL chat up until about 5 years ago. True, not all were 8-9's, but you could still get laid by some decent looking girls if you had a good rap.
Same here, what a great source, reminds me when the classified personals started many moon ago. I met a few super hot babes. One IM me, thought my profile was interesting. I immediatly took her phone #, and I had a wild year with her. I miss her, I dumped her because she was really becoming a gold digger. I changed my cell, and now wish I did not.

Trolling for women in Yahoo chat can be pretty much a waste of time, you will find it mostly full of bots, Filipinas looking for b/f's and some really uglyyyy women.
Sounds like AOL

CL is still a good game.

i dunno eddy..i really can't explain it

aol and cl use to be very good...but it seems over the past year or so most of the women have left.
CL still works, you have to have an interesting heading. You also need to place many ads, at least 10. Then cross your fingers that someone hot answers. I always get replys from very hot black women, looking for white guys, and a few pro's. Funny how many of the same girls have answered over the last 2 years I been doing CL.

CL girls are very "for the moment" you have to be ready to go and meet them right away.

I have also met a lot of freaks on CL, I can almost write a book.

I've tried them ALL! match, eroticy, aff, onlinebootycall, sexsearch lol I'm a website master however it's hit or miss.. being a single guy on the sex sites is hard.. trying to pull of being a good guy on the romancy sites ain't always easy but you put some time in and you get laid! overall.. aff, match and obc are the best out there.. not to leave out craigslist which has recently in the past 6 months or so been marauded by fags.

One of my assistant managers, he is 25...has his thing on my space and no shit he is hooking up with, at least 2-3 girls a week.......Meets them online there talks a bit arranges a date and tries to get laid ...for getting everythingthe first night..he has about a 40 percent rate..Not fucking bad...Just to much fucking work for me to put up the page and shit..Last thing I need is my other half going on there and seeing me listed as single....oops.....

nice post mechanic.

do these sites require full registration??

Yes, you have to register for both sites.

They are the among the two largest "social networking" sites on the internet.
I met about 12 different women off of Myspace, and landed the deal with 8 of them. I met only 8 off of facebook and scored with 4 of them.

If you guys dont have a myspace account you need to create one. It's free and if you're smoothe you can score! Of course you have to put in effort and time. I'm on about 45 minutes per day sending messages to chicks.

here's the breakdown:

1) Send PM
2) Exchange few PMs then get her IM
3) Talk on IM for a while and then get cell or skype
4) Talk for a few weeks (Yes! I FEW weeks not right away) the set up a meet.
5) Meet at neutral/safe place
6) Build confidence and trust
7) SCORE!

good luck.

AOL used to be the only game in town. They were the ISP for millions when dial-up was the method of connection. They had a captive audience and the chat rooms were a phenomenon. If you think about it AOL may be the original pioneer in online hooking-up. Since the advent of cable & DSL AOL is just a another portal.
So true..I cant tell you how many women I met and hooked up off of there.. I would look up profiles and send IM's.. its a numbers game.. I met an ex off there.. never saw her picture, we met for dinner.. I picked her up and she got in my car and said dont look at my face.. but it was so adorable as so was she .. she was truly my best friend and girlfriend.. I miss her but met so many attractive women doing the AOL thing... sure some were ugly but alot were really attractive normal women... not the piggys like you find on the dating sites these days...

FAH

Not to mention the "bonding" experience.. there were atleast 3 I can remember without thinking that I just met and it was understood it was a booty call meet.. one lived in South Hampton, her family was shall we say visible in the spotlight.. fun girl.. I remember driving over at 12:30 am to finally meet and sleep over there.. or the one I met at the Commack Motor Inn at 2am since we were both horny and had been talking.. shit.. you brought back some good memories!

FAH