Insomnia Club

Busty Michelle contacts me around 1130 pm telling me she's got her place to herself all night, get back to her around 12, no answer since. I've got 3 UTR that are usually spot on when contacted late at night, no luck. CL in Nassau county is completely dead, and BP sucks nowadays.
What's an insomniac mongerer in South central Nassau to do at almost 3am on a Sat morning?! Shit!
Head over to Flushing. No traffic at on pkways/xways that time, parking spots available and not all that long a trip (takes 30 min from central N/S border and sounds like you are closer). Be aware there are speed cameras in NYC, 25 mph, use a GPS with traffic camera alert on (my cheap 4 year old TomTom has it) or just do speed limit whether you do 50 or 25 for last 2 miles where cameras may be doesn't really affect travel time much anyway so just do limit. Note: GPS dosen't alert for mobile van mounted cameras.

Head over to Flushing. No traffic at on pkways/xways that time, parking spots available and not all that long a trip (takes 30 min from central N/S border and sounds like you are closer). Be aware there are speed cameras in NYC, 25 mph, use a GPS with traffic camera alert on (my cheap 4 year old TomTom has it) or just do speed limit whether you do 50 or 25 for last 2 miles where cameras may be doesn't really affect travel time much anyway so just do limit. Note: GPS dosen't alert for mobile van mounted cameras.
Thanks for the tip Genius but I wouldnt know what to do with myself once I got there. Am I looking for SWs? 24hr full serv joints? 24hr AMPs? Unfortunately for me I'm Nassau thru and thru. Dont venture too far from home for hobbying.
Of course B.M. texts me around 5:20am asking if now was ok... that was during my usual 2 hour window of actual sleep time a night. So no go there.
And aside from my little mongering hobby, I may be the most law abiding citizen in Nassau. I'm the guy who everyone is yelling at to speed up in the school zones b/c I'm actually going 15mph where marked. So as much as I appreciate the tips, first, I'll probably never even make it to flushing! Second, I'd be so out of my element if i did make it there, I'd be cautious to a fault.
As always tho, your wisdom and advice are greatly appreciated and taken to heart. Enjoy your day sir.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Got back from JFK at about 730am. SSP surprisingly busy Westbound, airport a fucking traffic jam.
Eastbound picking up already at 645, drive safe everyone.
Should have left early hj and stopped to feed BM some tube steak.

Got back from JFK at about 730am. SSP surprisingly busy Westbound, airport a fucking traffic jam.
Eastbound picking up already at 645, drive safe everyone.
Should have left early hj and stopped to feed BM some tube steak.
Depending on where you were heading in from, yup, she was ready!
When my eyes popped open to the text I was pissed! I texted back, haven't heard from her. She can either be awesome, or a total flake, just like everyone else in this game.
You have her new number? I put it out there on another thread yesterday and no one requested so I haven't posted. Was "banned for pimping" years ago, and I'm not making that mistake again.

Mr. Wiggley

Depending on where you were heading in from, yup, she was ready!
When my eyes popped open to the text I was pissed! I texted back, haven't heard from her. She can either be awesome, or a total flake, just like everyone else in this game.
You have her new number? I put it out there on another thread yesterday and no one requested so I haven't posted. Was "banned for pimping" years ago, and I'm not making that mistake again.
Had it and accidently deleted...idiot!!!!!
Was the latest you have a 631?

Thanks for the tip Genius but I wouldnt know what to do with myself once I got there. Am I looking for SWs? .
Yup
24hr full serv joints? .
Yup
Yup. Also lots of BP and CL stuff. Some of the best legit massages at $30/hr pricing also.

Unfortunately for me I'm Nassau thru and thru. Dont venture too far from home for hobbying.....
So how's that working out for you - Oh right you mentioned that in next sentence.
Of course B.M. texts me around 5:20am asking if now was ok... that was during my usual 2 hour window of actual sleep time a night. So no go there..
Guess there's always your 5 finger sex partner that's always, ahem, at hand.
So as much as I appreciate the tips, first, I'll probably never even make it to flushing! Second, I'd be so out of my element if i did make it there, I'd be cautious to a fault..
I thought same thing too but whenever I go there it's like I'm a 6 year old kid who stumbled upon a candy store that the owner went home but left the front door open.

Yup
Yup
Yup. Also lots of BP and CL stuff. Some of the best legit massages at $30/hr pricing also.

So how's that working out for you - Oh right you mentioned that in next sentence.
Guess there's always your 5 finger sex partner that's always, ahem, at hand.
I thought same thing too but whenever I go there it's like I'm a 6 year old kid who stumbled upon a candy store that the owner went home but left the front door open.
I've read you post about the candy store thing in another thread somewhere, Im sure it's wonderful, just not sure how wonderful it'll be at 3am!
I'm also pretty sure there aren't any neon signs out saying "stop here for a nice massage and bbj". And at 3am when that urge hits, I've got no time for research, I gotta get to it, or visit that 5 finger friend you were talking about.
Sounds like I'm making excuses, I know, but I'm really just being my pragmatic self which usually gets in the way. Has saved me a few headaches in the past, but usually gets in the way.
I'll do some research here on the area, never have in the past, but you are 100% correct about Nassau sucking, especially late at night/early morning.
Again, thanks for the advice, always appreciated.

Mr. Wiggley

If I'm ever out that way for work (ahem) I'll give her a try. Although, if I'm out that way, I'd rather try the AMP in Brightwaters.
Think Nikki works this early?
She is on holiday hours so I really don't know. I know other guys have seen her in the middle of the night so what's the worst that can happen, no answer?