In Dallas

i plan on being in dallas for four days next week..this is for personel reasons but i have set a night aside to meet southern men

i arrive wednesday afternoon

i have an ad here and that has my contact information

be well

I just got back from Dallas..

GreekGirl, I just returned from Dallas. Let me know if you have some questions or need any input?

Drop me a line.

Diesel

Are you interviewing for Campo's job?

Jerry is upset with Dave and will be looking for a coach for sure.

I'm sure GG could provide reasonable incentives to the players to perform well.....

hey diesel..thanks dude but that was a few weeks ago i stayed at the fairmont..great upscale hotel..i was there for the nationals bodybuilding competition..its a clean city and omg the rent is inexpensive but as far as nightlife we didnt find it to exciting..btw i figured u were the nice man that called a few weeks ago..thanks

and um oett

i dont know how i could try and do shit with those players..wtf is with them lately in the 4th fucking quarter..

again if anyone is at the dallas/giants game ill be there with my cowboys hat on that a client gave me..ill probably be the only one wearing a cowboys hat

Originally posted by greekgirlinnj
and um oett

i dont know how i could try and do shit with those players..wtf is with them lately in the 4th fucking quarter..

I feel your pain GG. A friend of mine is a Steeler fan and he's not responding to normal stimuli this week after the Texans had nearly scored more points than total offensive yards this past weekend.

Mark my words. Campo is toast.

so oett in your opinion who do u think could handle his job besides the baboon at the bx zoo..i swear campos either needs to get laid or something
why cant these guys hold on to the lead in the 4th quarter..
i mean christtttttttttt danzler went 84 yards on a fucking return to score and they still lost

and condiff i dunno what that dudes smoking but his punts lately suck christ i bet my dog jack could kick a ball better

so oett in your opinion who do u think could handle his job besides the baboon at the bx zoo..i swear campos either needs to get laid or something
why cant these guys hold on to the lead in the 4th quarter..
i mean christtttttttttt danzler went 84 yards on a fucking return to score and they still lost

and condiff i dunno what that dudes smoking but his punts lately suck christ i bet my dog jack could kick a ball better
Well, stranger things have happened. Jimmy and Jerry talked at Thanksgiving. Money talks.

Plus there are some assistants who are doing fine jobs. Jim Johnson who is running the defense in Philly would be a decent choice perhaps. Plus, Holmgren in Seattle might be on a short leash, too.

Whomever goes into Dallas will have to do some serious rebuilding. Starting with a QB.

..ill probably be the only one wearing a cowboys hat
You're kidding, right? Sadly, Cowboys fans will probably be in the majority.... Dress warmly! (if I spot you (from your photo), can I say "hi"? I'll be the one NOT wearing the cowboys hat.)

absolutely u can..look for my disappointed face when my boys loose lol

i will be with my boys (just friends and they are aware of my occupation) but dont let that stop ya from saying hi

Originally posted by One Eyed Trouser Trout
Well, stranger things have happened. Jimmy and Jerry talked at Thanksgiving. Money talks.
Could be. After Jimmy's Miami debacle, and Jerry's recent phenominal success as The Next Great GM, maybe Texas Stadium can hold both their egos. Seems like it couldn't last time...

(I'd sell my mother to the Arabs if the 'Boys would beat the Iggles...)

reel u rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk id chip in on that if ya dont mind..i hope your mom wouldnt get mad
Not at all.

The only way my Bucs are gonna have home field throughout the playoffs is for somebody to nail the Iggles. They have the 'Skins, 'Boys, and Giants left. Please!!!! Somebody beat them!!!!

GG:
I have season tickets for the GIANTS, and will be with my son (he doe not know I hobby) watching them kick the "boys" ass (meant to mention this to you last week at our meeting but somehow you made me lose my thoughs). If I see you, You know I will say hello.
You might recognize him, as I told you, he manages a store in the mall you used to work.
Stay warm at the game.
See you soon.
Ciscook

yea yea kick this ciscook...lol jk

remember to say hello but wait hmmmmmm if he asks how we know each other i guess i cant say i sucked the meat off your um steak
maybe i could lol jk

Originally posted by One Eyed Trouser Trout

Plus there are some assistants who are doing fine jobs. Jim Johnson who is running the defense in Philly would be a decent choice perhaps. Plus, Holmgren in Seattle might be on a short leash, too.

Whomever goes into Dallas will have to do some serious rebuilding. Starting with a QB.
Whoever it is he won't have a Hershcal (sp) Walker to trade for draft picks.

Wonder what Emmett's value is?

Last edited:
Originally posted by Phantom
Wonder what Emmett's value is?
An aging icon in the twilight of his career? I'd trade Ron Dayne even up for Emmett (or is it Emmitt?). And I don't know which back would be more insulted in that deal.

Actually, I can't think of any Cowboy that would turn my head if he'd be on the trading block except maybe Joey Galloway. He might be worth a 4th rounder.