I'm looking for Brianna & Iza (exJulie)

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
I've received a few phone calls..........lets just say I'm a bit hesitant for obvious reasons.

A

I'm a little unsure of the rules...so I'll be like Howard Stern and skate around the information so that everyone is happy....

I recently read someplace other than UG that Brianna is now known as Rachel, she can be found on a Donna's list

Brianna

Not 100% sure but I hear there is someone (Rachel) I think you may be interested in working for Donnaslist. I've used this agency before and they are reasonably priced and make an effort to make sure the client is happy.

I've never had the pleasure of Brianna but maybe I may soon let her lick my sweet sweet ass.

I'm not 100% but I hear Brianna is working for Donnaslist. Maybe using the name Rachel. I've used Donnaslist before and they are reasonable and really make an effort for the client.

I've never had the pleasure of Brianna, but I was thinking perhaps I would someday let her experience the joy of licking my sweet sweet pretty ass.

Looks like her. I remember she has a few small tatoo's but don't remember one on her arm but then again I never spent much time looking at her arm.

Know where Donnaslist operates out of? Rutherford area?

Dvaenport

No Alternative
Come in Mr. Scott...

Originally posted by Captain Kirk
Looks like her. I remember she has a few small tatoo's but don't remember one on her arm but then again I never spent much time looking at her arm.

Know where Donnaslist operates out of? Rutherford area?
Scotty --I order you--- fire phasers on New Jersey!!