Idol threats

His agenda is to propose a strike on rate hikes by girls who are independent and choose independently to raise their rates.

Here was his response to someone else contacting him regarding this shit...

View attachment 5230

The main paragraph said:

“This from the white knight twink hiding behind his burner. LOLOL I've been thinking it over and it isn't right to put all the blame on that fat sow for telling the other girls to raise their prices to us so they don't undercut her and take away her business. They listened to her so they all deserve the same treatment. A simple call to the hotel or a tip to the po po and we will be reading about them in Newsday. You should start a go fund me for bail money twinky. Your cow is going to need it. LOLOL”
It's assholes like this that ruin the community. If you have a problem with someone just ignore them and let em be. Why be an asshole and ruin everyone else's good times to be had. All that person did was make a fool of himself.

I only wish you the best Sophia, hope that asshole just stops.

Is it Idol or Idle threats ?
I believe Idle if more correct.
xoxo
Yes, probably "idle" like a threat that somebody will not act upon. However, given Ms. Sophia Belle's status as being so highly regarded by so many gentlemen, "idol" possibly could also apply. As in "idol," an entity reaching a god/goddess status, a hero/heroine, icon, superstar, an object of worship. Hence, a threat against an "Idol." An Idol is usually highly prized, loved and protected. And as you see from this thread, so many courageous gents would gladly relish the privilege of defending this highly regarded and fine lady.