Idol threats

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Just want everyone to see that rats are everywhere. I have no idea who this guy is... the first text came after my argument about advertising and the Oh Mandy thread... I blocked the number so the second text came through this morning.

@Anabella
@Lury

Just be cautious
263031A9-9C23-4FDF-B730-472BE0706611.jpeg

1E53B09E-B2D0-4ED9-8FF7-BCD087A232B8.jpeg

billyS

Reign of Terror
Just want everyone to see that rats are everywhere. I have no idea who this guy is... the first text came after my argument about advertising and the Oh Mandy thread... I blocked the number so the second text came through this morning.

@Anabella
@Lury

Just be cautious
View attachment 5221

View attachment 5223
This is fucking disgusting.
Interesting that it started after the Mandy shit.

Anyone want to step up and air your grievance here ?

Wow what the fuck. Your the last person to be jealous of the competition. You actually invite and help other females. You even gave me a reference when i wanted to see angel baby, now if you was jealous why would you do that lol. I even know of a couple of my other regular providers that speak nicely about you. So fuck what that person is saying and be careful of any new or shady clients.

@Anabella
@Lury

Just be cautious
View attachment 5221

View attachment 5223
Anyone recognize the phone #'s should contact you!! Anyone could be next in this scum bags sights. Be safe all!

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Wow what the fuck. Your the last person to be jealous of the competition. You actually invite and help other females. You even gave me a reference when i wanted to see angel baby, now if you was jealous why would you do that lol. I even know of a couple of my other regular providers that speak nicely about you. So fuck what that person is saying and be careful of any new or shady clients.
Well there are always going to be the idiots who interpret my gestures as jealous or cunning. But it is what it is. The people who know me know that I’m not like that.

Seriously messed up. But I want to know what the point of closing with waterclone's signature is - reminds me of that provider from NJ who got into it with Banacek and kept ending her comments with Wiggly's "but what do I know, I'm a bad guy."

Seriously messed up. But I want to know what the point of closing with waterclone's signature is - reminds me of that provider from NJ who got into it with Banacek and kept ending her comments with Wiggly's "but what do I know, I'm a bad guy."
Just to be clear, I meant whomever sent the texts ended their message by co-opting waterclone's tagline. kind of silly, if you ask me - which no one did of course.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I can confirm that I heard the same thing about Bethpage as Sophia reported. Sophia is not only a good provider but a good information provider.
Holy Crap, that person who texted @Sophia Belle is fucked up! I'm so sorry to hear about that. Please be safe Sophia. You are the best, and unfortunately I've squandered too much of my budget learning that others just aren't you.
Thank you both

@Anabella
@Lury

Just be cautious
View attachment 5221

View attachment 5223
This shit is scumbag to the max. I've had 2 or so messed up encounters with pros. They tried to be sneaky. But I still would never ever call 5-0 where they do that at?? That's some snake shit.