I wouldn’t want to be that guy.....

I see the logic in the amount paid. It is a lower quality transaction, and it should be treated as such.

There is more risk inured by the car operator which must be taken into consideration. You are paying for all the features of the venue event, purchase of the car, license, registration, gas, insurance, plus providing safe transportation, ensuring that the passenger is safe throughout the time she is in your company, putting yourself and your vehicle, license plate under the scrutiny of any LE.

After being in the position of paying top dollar for a lifetime, it is not unreasonable to seek out a bargain, especially when you have shouldered all the aforementioned risks and responsibilities.

Which one of us is not not looking for a good deal, and being price conscious almost all the time?

Nobody weeps when a company loses money on an item after paying overhead and shipping and many employees.

The girl was compensated and profited for her services and she had absolutely no outlay of expenses, ie a hotel room, room in her home with all accompanying expenses. She provided services for a small fraction of time and was safely released to coontinue making income.

All that must be considered. It was a bargain transaction where Genius assumed all responsibility except for the act itself. The girl made far more than the clerk in 7/11, far above minimum wage.
And that $20 for probably 15 minutes is equivalent to $80 dollars hourly for her, TAX FREE, not to mention that its after-tax dollars for him so it was really closer to $30 if he's in the 50% tax bracket

I understand your argument that she agreed to it… but I find it to be the most over-the- top disrespectful thing to offer a mere $20. You’ve probably tipped a waiter more that for filling your glass of water at dinner… but you offer a girl a ride (with every intention on trying to get her in your pants as you stated in the post - meaning your offer of kindness was less than genuine with the ulterior motive hanging in the balance ) and then you offer this sober, broke, tired and hungry girl a measly $20 to suck your cock and fuck you. Look at it however, but I was offended for her. Then again, I see things from a totally different angle… you’re looking to get laid, I’m looking to get paid… makes all the difference in perspective,I suppose.
You are looking at it as a provider. She isn't a provider nor a streetwalker. At least not how she views herself. With that being the case. Most Women don't charge anything to get fucked. And if she saw him again. She might've liked the sex, liked his company or even both.

If she was a streetwalker I would agree with you. She's not though

I understand your argument that she agreed to it… but I find it to be the most over-the- top disrespectful thing to offer a mere $20. You’ve probably tipped a waiter more that for filling your glass of water at dinner… but you offer a girl a ride (with every intention on trying to get her in your pants as you stated in the post - meaning your offer of kindness was less than genuine with the ulterior motive hanging in the balance ) and then you offer this sober, broke, tired and hungry girl a measly $20 to suck your cock and fuck you. Look at it however, but I was offended for her. Then again, I see things from a totally different angle… you’re looking to get laid, I’m looking to get paid… makes all the difference in perspective,I suppose.
Was this in 2015?

Both you and @mugi are making it seem like he changed her life with $20 lmaooooo
No, I am not saying that it was the most lucrative endeavor of her lifetime, but it also was not a complete bust, either. In my business dealings, as an independant contractor, I would almost never refuse to pick up a few extra bucks, even if it was below the market rate. In fact, I much appreciated it, especially if it was cash off the books that the government never saw.

Funny you should mention this. I often send "famous quotes" to my adult kids who are working very hard but who are also doing quite well for themselves, and this morning I sent them this one: "He/she who is not satisfied with a little, is satisfied with nothing."

Please indulge me.

As I child, we were quite wealthy, and I feasted on rich foods, and I accumulated a weight of almost 300 pounds.

However, disaster struck my family, and we were forced into poverty standards. My mother, being brought up impoverished knew just how to maneuver a few bucks into feeding the family.

She only purchased the most humble, simplest staple ingredients and created meals for us. All restaurants and packaged, advertised foods were eliminated, including all meats, except for maybe throwaway entrails. Bag of rice, bag of beans, flour, a few eggs, could feed a whole family sometimes for under one dollar in the 70's.

Foraged the green, grassy fields for wild dandelions. She made that famous true Italian peasant dish "denti di leone e fagioli," that the Italians ate in Italy and after arriving in America with just the clothes on their back.

It was the greatest experience of my life, lost my bloat, and learned how to be satisfied and make do with meagher amenities.