I wouldn’t want to be that guy.....

So I was conversing with another hobbyist and he gave me a very credible lead for a MILF doing car dates down in Long Beach.

Given only an email address , I sent her an email of what I was looking for. Turns out the lady is married and only does car dates at 5am in the morning. And only in Long Beach.

You can do anything to her. Bbj face fucking full service. I Wouldn’t be surprised if bbcip was available. But like I said, she’s only available at 5am...

For a married guy like me, that’s not happening. I’d have to leave my place at 4:15 just to get to her by 5. And what excuse do you tell the wife? So it wasn’t happening. Tried to entice her with a better offer to meet her during normal hours. She wouldn’t budge.

And then I thought to myself.... She probably kisses her husband good bye when he leaves for work.. Right after someone just spunked in her mouth. Or even worse!! She wakes up Hubby for morning sex right after a couple a brothers dropped loads in her.

So I was conversing with another hobbyist and he gave me a very credible lead for a MILF doing car dates down in Long Beach.

Given only an email address , I sent her an email of what I was looking for. Turns out the lady is married and only does car dates at 5am in the morning. And only in Long Beach.

You can do anything to her. Bbj face fucking full service. I Wouldn’t be surprised if bbcip was available. But like I said, she’s only available at 5am...

For a married guy like me, that’s not happening. I’d have to leave my place at 4:15 just to get to her by 5. And what excuse do you tell the wife? So it wasn’t happening. Tried to entice her with a better offer to meet her during normal hours. She wouldn’t budge.

And then I thought to myself.... She probably kisses her husband good bye when he leaves for work.. Right after someone just spunked in her mouth. Or even worse!! She wakes up Hubby for morning sex right after a couple a brothers dropped loads in her.

Email address, please?

That reminds me of this married chic i use to fuck with from the Medford area, i use to face fuck her and drop loads in here and whatever i wanted and she would go home and make her husband fuck her or eat her pussy out and kiss her as soon as she got home but in this case the husband knew about it and enjoyed it lol.

Not up to me. I got the info from another member on here. He would have to be the guy to let the cat out of the bag... Sorry
so why even post about it? Obviously they gave it to you and your in possession of it and this email is out there. Find out Steve and let us know. I know there are many of us that would enjoy this including myself.

.......You can do anything to her. Bbj face fucking full service. I Wouldn’t be surprised if bbcip was available. But like I said, she’s only available at 5am.......For a married guy like me, that’s not happening. I’d have to leave my place at 4:15 just to get to her by 5. And what excuse do you tell the wife? So it wasn’t happening. .....
Just a thought, although this may or not work for you or others:

I have always been a morning person and when I worked I started at 6 to 6:30am (I actually liked that as most of my work didn't often require others to interface with, I didn't get distracted from others — plus there's almost no traffic that time a day).

I also did my workouts at a gym before work - killed two tasks — a workout where the gym was not busy with guys/gals trying up the equipment bullsh*ting — followed up with morning hygiene stuff and then got dressed for work. I worked out everyday (at least that's what I told my SO) so on some days I would monger, and then go to the gym for only the morning hygiene stuff and to get dressed for work.

In fact, read my posts (link below) for a situation that was perfect for my routine:

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/i’m-not-a-whore-and-my-sister-isn’t-a-whore.50853/

I have always been a morning person and when I worked I started at 6 to 6:30am (I actually liked that as most of my work didn't often require others to interface with, I didn't get distracted from others — plus there's almost no traffic that time a day).

I also did my workouts at a gym before work - killed two tasks — a workout where the gym was not busy with guys/gals trying up the equipment bullsh*ting — followed up with morning hygiene stuff and then got dressed for work. I worked out everyday (at least that's what I told my SO) so on some days I would monger, and then go to the gym for only the morning hygiene stuff and to get dressed for work.

In fact, read my posts (link below) for a situation that was perfect for my routine:

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/i’m-not-a-whore-and-my-sister-isn’t-a-whore.50853/

When I was going to the gym pre-covid, I’d notice that one guy would just rush in, not workout, shower, change and leave. I always figured that he was just cleaning up before seeing his SO.

When I was going to the gym pre-covid, I’d notice that one guy would just rush in, not workout, shower, change and leave. I always figured that he was just cleaning up before seeing his SO.
Although my primary gym membership is not Planet Fitness, before I retired and I was working, there was one nearby. Was handy if I did a run during lunch and needed a quick shower. So I joined it (was $100/year if you pay for a year upfront) just so I could use the showers. Came out to something like less than 50¢ per shower.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist

you got laid for $20? That story was wrong on so many levels… I’m not judging… but that’s so disrespectful :(

she asked for food… you fed her COCK at the lowest price point possible
I also do things for food (and shelter, clothes, etc)

What I have done all my life is bust my balls starting as a dishwasher in high school, various jobs during college and then full time jobs in my field while attending graduate school at night. I did this all so I could have a good life and not have to suck cock at 5 am while walking down rt 110.

She was not a druggie, she was at a friend's house playing poker, and lost that night so she had no money to buy a early morning snack.

And why was she playing poker all night with her friends — I would never do that on a week night as I had to go to work during the day.

Well turns out she isn't willing to work at a minimum wage job (and maybe work hard show her stuff and advance in a company) as she could make several times her hourly wage in less than a half hour sucking some guys cock than she could make working at a legit job.

I made her an offer and she accepted my offer.

We both kept to the letter of our agreement including me driving her to where she lived.

Obviously she felt the financial agreement was to her advantage as she agreed to meet me multiple times over the year for similar remuneration.

So I a bit confused — please tell me how there was disrespect and more important which one of us was the one being disrespected.

Her choice.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist

What I have done all my life is bust my balls starting as a dishwasher in high school, various jobs during college and then full time jobs in my field while attending graduate school at night. I did this all so I could have a good life and not have to suck cock at 5 am while walking down rt 110.

She was not a druggie, she was at a friend's house playing poker, and lost that night so she had no money to buy a early morning snack.

And why was she playing poker all night with her friends — I would never do that on a week night as I had to go to work during the day.

Well turns out she isn't willing to work at a minimum wage job (and maybe work hard show her stuff and advance in a company) as she could make several times her hourly wage in less than a half hour sucking some guys cock than she could make working at a legit job.

We both kept to the letter of our agreement including me driving her to where she lived.

Obviously she felt the financial agreement was to her advantage as she agreed to meet me multiple times over the year for similar remuneration.

So I a bit confused — please tell me how there was disrespect and more important which one of us was the one being disrespected.

Her choice.
I understand your argument that she agreed to it… but I find it to be the most over-the- top disrespectful thing to offer a mere $20. You’ve probably tipped a waiter more that for filling your glass of water at dinner… but you offer a girl a ride (with every intention on trying to get her in your pants as you stated in the post - meaning your offer of kindness was less than genuine with the ulterior motive hanging in the balance ) and then you offer this sober, broke, tired and hungry girl a measly $20 to suck your cock and fuck you. Look at it however, but I was offended for her. Then again, I see things from a totally different angle… you’re looking to get laid, I’m looking to get paid… makes all the difference in perspective,I suppose.

I understand your argument that she agreed to it… but I find it to be the most over-the- top disrespectful thing to offer a mere $20. You’ve probably tipped a waiter more that for filling your glass of water at dinner… but you offer a girl a ride (with every intention on trying to get her in your pants as you stated in the post - meaning your offer of kindness was less than genuine with the ulterior motive hanging in the balance ) and then you offer this sober, broke, tired and hungry girl a measly $20 to suck your cock and fuck you. Look at it however, but I was offended for her. Then again, I see things from a totally different angle… you’re looking to get laid, I’m looking to get paid… makes all the difference in perspective,I suppose.
But as I posted "Obviously she felt the financial agreement was to her advantage as she agreed to meet me multiple times over the year for similar remuneration."

I can't provide proof of this but I think it's reasonable to presume that she wasn't, as you put it, "sober, broke, tired and hungry" each time that we arranged a meet.

Ps. I never said, or even implied for that matter, that my offer was one of kindness; my offer of financial remuneration and transportation and her acceptance of what services were expected, multiple times over the year, was merely a contract between two adults.

BTW, since you brought it up, I tip nothing to a waiter for filling my glass of water; my most recent tip was 22% of the total bill (less tax) as I figure my tips at 20% (for adequate service, 15% for subpar service and 25% for exceptional service) and then leave paper cash (I round the fractional part of the tip up so as not to leave coins). Not only do I not tip for the water but I don't tip for the cleanup of the table from the prior patron and the setup of the table, e.g., placement of cutlery, napkins, salt and pepper shakers, as they get paid for that with their hourly wage from the restaurant owner.

Her choice.
I see the logic in the amount paid. It is a lower quality transaction, and it should be treated as such.

There is more risk inured by the car operator which must be taken into consideration. You are paying for all the features of the venue event, purchase of the car, license, registration, gas, insurance, plus providing safe transportation, ensuring that the passenger is safe throughout the time she is in your company, putting yourself and your vehicle, license plate under the scrutiny of any LE.

After being in the position of paying top dollar for a lifetime, it is not unreasonable to seek out a bargain, especially when you have shouldered all the aforementioned risks and responsibilities.

Which one of us is not not looking for a good deal, and being price conscious almost all the time?

Nobody weeps when a company loses money on an item after paying overhead and shipping and many employees.

The girl was compensated and profited for her services and she had absolutely no outlay of expenses, ie a hotel room, room in her home with all accompanying expenses. She provided services for a small fraction of time and was safely released to coontinue making income.

All that must be considered. It was a bargain transaction where Genius assumed all responsibility except for the act itself. The girl made far more than the clerk in 7/11, far above minimum wage.