I need to read the rules

I'm curious if some of you more experienced fellows have any Intel on TOFTT/ exploring new places. I have stuck to well reviewed areas primarily and that has worked out well. If you rather not discuss here a PM would be appreciated.

Sutphin and Cozine both had a decent amount of girls out last night. Both tracks seem to be alive right now. I picked up a BSW named Heidi on Cozine. Nice tits and ass. She was wearing pantyhose which had me sold since I love a girl in pantyhose. I was quoted 100 for a FS hotel date. I ended up giving her 180 since the hotel was a little out of the way and she appreciated the extra donation. Unrushed amazing service. Started off with a CBJ which she was really good at. She deepthroated me and got on top and rode me for a few. Stopped to put the ac since we started sweating.
So you paid 180 for a bsw you picked up in Cozine? i thought this was the cheap thrills section? lol

Wayne Stephen

I need to read the rules
Bella 5/5*****

Bella is back, she appeared previously at Asian Playdate and then in Philly where I met her. She is now at Gold Spa on King Street. It is a very nice spa above an auto repair shop.

Last week I came to see her at her new place. Bella is as beautiful as ever as you can see in her pictures. Her service skills are equally impressive. I could give you a detailed account but I am not sure what is allowed anymore. If you never met her before you will not be dissapointrd..

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Wayne Stephen

I need to read the rules
That is a PM question, what places in Philly have you been to. I can't locate right now where to send a PM, this is not my primary review site.