I need to read the rules

I wish I knew if this was a joke or not. PM on UG? Tsk, tsk! My God, two "tsk, tsk" in one day, On The Same Thread, CONSECTIVELY!?! And on a national holiday, no less! What's the world coming to?
actually it was serious because i was interested in the answer. I didnt know PM was such a No-- No.

You didnt know because you didnt even read the name of this thread.
Actually, I noticed the move but I wonder if the snarky comment was needed? (By no means am I arguing, complaining or anything carrying a negative tone). I read Slicky Bender comment on the rules. My curiousity got the best of me re: the info.

Anyone try this location ? You can google it for their other blue bird website, and seems like it's $120 for hour all included...with the crackdown lately been laying low but these guys seem pretty established. Might have to TOFTT this coming weekend. Anyone try them before or anytime after this ?

Give them a call for the price you cant go wrong and at times their young one. Not sure what’s your looking for but if you get it at the right time you be happy.

Like I said it depends on who you get. You get a shower and a bs massage for a short few min and then a tongue bath and by the time you pop your time should be up unless your a minute man.

HERE'S A FINE EXAMPLE OF WHAT NOT TO DO:
  • This message has been removed from public view.
Visited a very young, pretty girl today in flushing. Got to pound her for only $140. Even let me take some vids:

Spray04, Today at 6:47 PM Edit Delete IP View Warning Report

First off, the "review" was in the Flushing Amps section so there is no way of even guessing what AMP he was talking about, let alone the girl.
Second, accompanying the "review" was a very nice video of the subject that she allowed him to take. Do we allow those to be posted here?