I love my Iphone...

i know there is already an iphone thread but now that I have had for over a year I can't imagine life without it. It is perfect for me, I can check my multiple emails, click on a number to call, go into my yahoo classic to send my signature and now I can cut and paste pics and documents and record memos. I know it was not meant for just for working girls but it seems like it is, I feel like I just came out of the dark ages. If there is one suggestion I can make to a email only provider is get a Iphone !!

apple should pay you a commisiion for recommending their product to providers!
You might as well add yahoo mail plus upgrade, it is so handy that it seems like it was designed by a Virgo working girl.

It's should be Iphone new ad campaign, an email only provider running errands while booking appointments and writing posts on UG.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
She could see where I am, if she knew the password and how to access the software.

Just i case, I'll probably turn off the "find me" feature before I go anyplace that I shouldn't be. Though, I can usually find a poker game close enough to where I am to claim that's where I was.

Kelly, it's a "find me now" feature. Meant to be used if you lose the iPhone. You can log into your account online and see where the iPhone is. But for it to work you need the following...
1. You have to have a MobileMe account. $99/year
2. That feature needs to be manually turned on.
3. The phone has to be on.

no keyboard on the I-Phone. thats a deal killer right there for me.

WM6 has several aps that do what waterclone talks about, (no $99 fee either).

I think apple has much better marketing though so people tend to end up with the i-phone.

i know there is already an iphone thread but now that I have had for over a year I can't imagine life without it. It is perfect for me, I can check my multiple emails, click on a number to call, go into my yahoo classic to send my signature and now I can cut and paste pics and documents and record memos. I know it was not meant for just for working girls but it seems like it is, I feel like I just came out of the dark ages. If there is one suggestion I can make to a email only provider is get a Iphone !!
I am happy you like it. :)

I am happy you like it. :)
I love it !! I keep it close to me at all times. I know other phones have similar options but I think the Iphone is the best device for all my needs especially with all the new features plus I download all my music that I can listen to it when I am on the train. It has simplified my life so much I can't imagine life without now.

Plus if you have an older Iphone there's a free upgrade to OS 3.0
http://www.apple.com/iphone/softwareupdate/
They really make it enticing to have one, lots of upgrades you can get on your computer, free applications and AT&T customer service is much nicer than Sprint.

My friend has Sprint and he was out of work lost his phone and I gave him my former phone the I930 and they told him no because it's a Nextel phone but it takes Sprint service and was bought through Sprint and Nextel is part fo Sprint, they will rip you off any chance they can get. I used to periodically call and curse them out to get out of my contract, I heard they were dumping rude clients.

Last edited:
I'm a Blackberry user but the IPhone rules. It's a mini computer/phone and a terrific web browser.

There's tons of apps and more in the making. My son has an app on his that turns his Iphone into a remote for his TV and stereo.

My SO has the newer Iphone and I drooled when I started playing with it. She changed the language to Chinese, so I can't play anymore.

I won't leave Verizon and got the Blackberry Storm when it came out.

For me the Blackberry is better and Verizon is on top of the food chain regarding service and quality.

I've been sending Iphones to friends in China for favors that I will cash in on later. It's amazing how fruit loops they are over them there, the real ones anyway.

Walking around with a real Iphone in a small city in Mainland China is the equivelant to be driven around in a new convertable Rolls-Royce here.

I have to agree with you on Sprint, but I've had them a long time and my plan includes 4 phones under one bill. They do have the best rates for their family plan and the service itself is adequate for my needs.

I'm a Blackberry user but the IPhone rules. It's a mini computer/phone and a terrific web browser.

There's tons of apps and more in the making. My son has an app on his that turns his Iphone into a remote for his TV and stereo.
Those types of aps have been around for a while. I used to have one for my Palm. But I was always worried about dropping it and cracking the screen -- I'm always knocking the remote over onto something or other.