I guess it's time to start my memoirs........

That's it!!! These are memoirs?????

abdclub
Perhaps the author has good reason for the hiatus or maybe even termination of posts in this thread. Knowing something of her background as those of us who have been here awhile do (and you can too with just a bit of searching here), I am willing to read whatever she writes whenever she chooses to write and in the interim take and appreciate whatever appears.

Just curious abdclub and JIMVIEW. And no disrestect intended - but what famialrity do either of you relatively new members of the board have with the handle Julienyc and/or the person behind it? If none, I suggest a bit of research on the handle here before being dismissive. Perhaps you would be willing to do that and let us know what you think? Just a suggestion that might enhance your presence here.

Last edited:
I'm very interested in Mario the condom salesman. A old friend who I want to find. Anyone know if he is still with us. or information. What a classic man.

OMG, I used to use him but had lost him number and have not seen him in years, wonder if he is still alive.
I mentioned him on another thread, I love the complementary tube of old school K-Y with every 100 condoms. I might be alive but doubtful he is doing his rounds, he was such a nice man.