I am no longer a Yankee Fan

I met a Mets fan last night. ( I cant get away from them lately)

To show you just how much this person liked me he offered to root for the Yankees this year AND take me to Yankee games if I went out with him..

Now THAT is a good man.

Yes he is.. Maybe he liked me THAT much? Ever think of that?

Doesnt matter, I cant go out with him. He doesnt have a goatee.. He said his profession wont allow him to grow one ( Yes I asked him to grow one.)

But what a offer. Give up being a Mets fan just to get in my thong..Poor man must be desperate!

This I have to see ... Kimmie and Phantom to mingle together at the F-Stop.

Just a thought, one sure-fire way to get Kimmie to avoid you is to proclaim that you are a Red Sox fan.

pswope

One out of three
yanks get Zeile,it looks like a precursor to shipping Nick Johnson in a trade for Colon. The R sox are going to make Georgie pay thru the nose. Mets should have kept Omar Minaya and shipped Steve Phillips. Omar knows how to play George better than the girls at Kama Sutra play their tricks.

I signed onto my favorite yankees discussion board and saw a thread titled " Red Sox get Giambi" and almost shit a brick. Its his brother Jeremy.

Looks like the Mut..a sorry Mets got Stanton. I wonder if I can find a Mets shirt in my size?

Last edited:
You know whats ironic. On this board I come off as being rude, loud and obnoxious.

On the Yankees board ( when I use to post, I dont anymore) I am flirtatious, horny, and playful.

I need to get my priorities straight!

"Looks like the Mut..a sorry Mets got Stanton. I wonder if I can find a Mets shirt in my size?"

I understand that the Shea Stadium tarpaulin used to cover the infield is still available.

Sorry Kimmie. But I always come to the aid of the underdog, which is clearly the Mets in this case. I really believe that you may need some anger management courses regarding your Met hatred, especially because the Yankees are no better than the Mets this century. Actually they're worse (0-1 in the World Series courtesy of a huge choke).