I am no longer a Yankee Fan

"Aw, Kimmie, cheer up..just think another AL East pennant..and then lose again in the 1st round of the playoffs....."

I gotta give this round to Robnotbob (by TKO).

"Mike Eats The Sausage"

This is what I don't understand. Why is it OK to perform character assassination on Piazza (when there's no proof of him being a homosexual) but it's not OK to say that one of the providers on this board has hepatitis C (which is actually more likely the case than Piazza being a homosexual)? What's wrong with this picture?

It sounds like a vicious rumor started by disgruntled Yankee fans who are jealous of Piazza's ability, popularity, and matinee-idol good looks that far exceeds Jeter's.

"Why is it OK when my Metsies get beat on...but heaven forbid we pick on the great Yankee tradition and the legends in the big ballpark in the Bronx."

One word: arrogance. Actually, two words: arrogant sore-losers.

When it comes to the playoffs lately, the

Yankees Are Now Known Early Exit Sore-losers.

This should wake up a few UG sleepers. Let the fun begin.

Last edited:
Innie,

First.. robnotbob did NOT get a round on me. He was just being a typical sorry ass Mets fan trying to justify his teams horrible record last year.

Second, I dont need anger management classes. I do however need classes on how to ignore ignorant, rude troublemakers. Know where I can get these classes?

Third, you are not going to provoke me to engage in a pissing match with you, so keep talking to yourself.

I said I would have to find a Mets shirt( in my size) because of Stanton. Wasn't that enough to shut you the f up?

Last edited:
"Second, I dont need anger management classes. I do however need classes on how to ignore ignorant, rude troublemakers. Know where I can get these classes?"

"Third, you are not going to provoke me to engage in a pissing match with you, so keep talking to yourself."

There's nothing more I can add to your words to further prove my point and disprove yours.