How to start a "sugardaddy" relationship?

This what happened with me. I had a female friend who I wanted to have a sex with. She was saying "no" for a year. All of a sudden she said "yes". After we had sex I offered her money. I happened to know her financial situation and it was very bad. So I said something like that:"Please try not be offended but I want to offer you money. Please take it." And she did. Please note again there was no discussion about money before sex. I am 200% sure that she did not even have it mind. Now she loves it. We met several more times and every time I offered her money saying: "Please take it". Wording is everything. We are still very good friends.

So I would suggest to try to have sex first and only after that offer money begging to take it.

Offering money AFTER sex to help her pay bills is a completely different MO than offering money BEFORE sex.
...and is to me what seems to have been all along the best plan of action. Just simply try to bed her down, with the normal flirtateous behavior that might get her. Then after/if the deed is done DO NOT offer her any $. If you know her well enough(based on your posts I'm assuming pretty well) Simply be a normal boyfriend who doesn't mind buying his girl the THINGS she wants/needs. Ie. Take her shopping(even say you want her help looking for something You need , and then suggest getting a couple of things she needs). Does she need work done on her car...suggest a friend who does so then pay him directly and have him tell her "don't worry about it, it's taken care of" Many options along these lines.
Again ..all types of things a "friend" or "Boyfriend" might do ...just because they care.
Unfortunately now that you already gave her Ca$h, I believe the sex is not going to happen or at least anytime soon. But in the end you should be content for having been a good friend.

LorenzoDeMedici;895754 Unfortunately now that you already gave her Ca$h said:
First of all: she loves sex. Second of all: she needs money. You can not beat this combination. If she has to chose between a regular guy and a regular guy who offers money, she will chose a guy who offers money. HBO shows "Cat house" about prostitution in Nevada. They say: "Everybody does it. We are smart enough to do it for money".

i go the DIRECT route... very direct. it succeeds sometimes, maybe 10-15%, but those are not bad odds i suppose.

started about 1 year ago - my first one, 19 yo GORGEOUS black gal outside of port authority early in the a.m. saw her ass in jeans and had to chase her down. in the rain no less. when i breathlessly reached her i said how gorgeous her bottom was and that i'd love to see more of it. she laughed and gave me her #. once on the phone after about a day, i said i'd love to have sex and give her $100 in return. she said, "wow... okay", and ever since, i've seen her about 1x per month on average. turns out she is a very sweet girl - not a tramp at all, just an avg sexual history, but needs some $. she has the most unbelievable bottom, along w/ the rest of the body/face to match. she said she always had fantasies to be the babysitter fucking the father... i'm a 38yo MWM, so i guess i fit the bill.

2nd one i just started working on last week. saw her outside p-authority early in a.m. on her way to some school that's close by. told her how pretty she was, would love to take her out some time and be her "sugardaddy". gave her my # and got a text later that day. i spelled it out as clear as can be - bored in bed w/ wife, love young black women, want to have sex w/ you and am willing to help with school bills. she said she's heard of these arrangements, but never imagined having one. she's got no boyfriend, needs some $$ and wants to experiment in bed, so she says i'm perfect for her. and, a very limited sexual history she wants to expand upon. its just a matter of schedule and i should consummate this deal soon.

as someone that has limited time to play outside of work/home, this route is the only way i can imagine getting things done. forget the wine and dine - i'd LOVE to do it that way, but time does not allow... plus always the risk of getting "seen".

maybe 10-15% of the time i get the "I'M NOT A WHORE" speech, and the rest of the time its just the brush off...

You can't turn these bitches in hoors. That's just too CREEPY. You should just make your move on them, and finger their asshole. They will fuck you for free.

You don't do "business" with friends. And it is completely insulting to a woman who is your friend to pay for her cunt. It's nasty and creepy. You only do that sort of thing with strangers. Plenty of whores out there who will spread their asshole open for you to dump your semen into.

I try to did this to one of my friends. Same situation she doesn't make enough money and her husband is loser. When I offer her under the table with very easy words she got very upset. She said she not a whore or something like that. She felt bad about it.I'm trying to use her for my own good. So I understood that it wasn't a good idea!

My mistake was I should try convince her to go bed with me and then just give her the money. Maybe every other visit or something to just help her out. Not every time.

as an update to gal #2 above... well, we finally got together. $100 for her, $60 for the room and had a great time. she's a little particular as in didn't like daty or having ass licked (who DOESN'T like that?? - so i don't understand her), but head was GREAT, and sex was pretty decent. great body, but not as good as #1.

so guys, be direct, worst they can say is no.