How to start a "sugardaddy" relationship?

Just occurred to me from reading all your posts that i may have actually embarrassed her somewhat by giving her money. I think most people just don't like to be in the position of having to mooch off other people, especially when they've always been hard working and self sufficient. So my guess is that it made her feel pretty vulnerable. I made it clear i wanted nothing in return and no payback, but i think many people would still be wondering later how they're gonna pay me back, anyway.

As for how i hugged her back...well, i just really followed her lead. She made the move to hug me, it wasn't the other way around. Probably wouldn't have gone over well if she felt a boner during the hug. Kind of reminds me of "the Waterboy" with Adam Sandler...where the crowd gathers under his window, and some ugly dude starts crying and hugs the Waterboy's hot girlfriend, and in the middle of the hug he starts coppin' a feel.

The whole time i had this idea, i had a bad feeling in my gut, and i'm so glad i listened to my gut. You guys just confirmed what i felt in my gut. Plus..last thing i need is a sexual harrassment complaint (i do work with her). Letting the smoke clear will be the best thing.

Besides...this is a ticking time bomb. She's fighting with her husband, and it's gonna be like the Jerry Springer Show. Don't want to be caught in the middle of the insanity...not worth it.

I have no doubt what surf wants has already crossed her mind too. It's always a woman's decision as to whether they'll fuck us or not. If it's ever going to happen, it wont be because he proposed it. She has to do that.
Exactly. If Surf has these thoughts going through his head, chances are she does to. Also, a woman is not going to hook you up to fuck her friend unless she would fuck you as well. Obviously she feels he is worth it. And she tells him about her own sex life so she feels comfortable. It's just letting nature take its course and possibly a couple of drinks to break the ice when the time is right. Maybe she will get divorced and one night they will grab some drinks and it will happen, or maybe it will be drinks around the holidays, I do sense drinks might be needed to make the cross over.

Assuming the SD thing is still on the table, when the subject of her husband/divorce/etc. comes up and/or when the time is right, I would half-jokingly suggest to her that she should get a Sugardaddy with no reference to yourself, of course. "Hey, maybe you should find a nice rich guy to help you out." or something to that effect. Plant the seed and see what her reaction is. If she's disgusted by the very thought of it, then drop the subject. If she's amenable, you have a foot in the door.

Just my $.02

That was first part of my story, later on she became a more friendly and OK with me. Because I apologized and talk to her on the phone like twice a week. But she knew what I was thinking. I kind of convince her to do it. So she did it first time I paid second time I didn't. So on.. We are getting together sometimes. But she is not into it that much. She is like whatever.

Well if its whatever for her same thing for me too. You want money you know what to do :)

First Rule of "Sugardaddying"

Can you handle two? I got one I can't get rid of!
Never forget that you may need one day to get out. Don't reveal more than you need to reveal. It may come back to bite you.

You're not dumping her, your firing her. It's a job to her.

For even if you go "broke", she will come to take some kind of a "lien" for debt collection.

Make sure some lines are not crossed. Keep a healthy distance and pray for some luck.

On another note, if you were her confidant on sexual matters and nothing ever came of it then that tells you she is not into you sexually. She would have fucked you by now. To offer her money for sex will really insult her and you will lose her as a friend.

Not trying to be harsh here, but forget about it.

This is one of my pet peeves, it's practically like being "friend zone"ed. If a chic talks about her sexing some other guy but she's not letting me hit it, then I'm not interested!

like some of the others said, let things clear up first. the relationship you're dreaming of will not be as sweet as you're expecting, with the drama happening still

Never forget that you may need one day to get out. Don't reveal more than you need to reveal. It may come back to bite you.

For even if you go "broke", she will come to take some kind of a "lien" for debt collection.

Make sure some lines are not crossed. Keep a healthy distance and pray for some luck.
I've gone broke and she knows it! It's been a 3 year relationship and in that time plenty of lines have been crossed, my wife appears to be wise me. I am keeping my distance (now) but it's to little to late. I'm down to praying for some luck.

justme

homo economicus
With respect to marcinny who I almost always agree with, I think this has it exactly wrong. If she thinks it's a job, she's a whore. If she thinks it's some kind of relationship with (financial) benefits, she's a kept woman.

Last edited:

Not really fired, but laid off. More work may be available at a later date.

No liens ever taken, they know its not forever.

This is one of my pet peeves, it's practically like being "friend zone"ed. If a chic talks about her sexing some other guy but she's not letting me hit it, then I'm not interested!
It depends on how she tells you about it. Yeah, you're either only a 'friend' or maybe you're next.

Which would be what? Maybe your wife will suddenly get amnesia?
Amnesia? No, I prayed that I got a call from a PI claiming to represent her family, and after speaking to me, he would realize this girl has serious problem.They (her family) would then help me get her out of my life, thereby helping her to move on. Then by way of a miracle (they do happen) she would call from the airport the next day to say she is on her way home to see her family. This is the same family she has not seen since Thanksgiving 2007. WOW it all happened! - The power of prayer. L'shana Tova!

Last edited:
I cant argue with an exit strategy that works. It's like surviving a plane crash: any landing you can walk away from is a good landing.

I cant argue with an exit strategy that works. It's like surviving a plane crash: any landing you can walk away from is a good landing.
Walk away? I've been crippled, financially and emotionally. I now need a good rehab center. I'm hoping some of my friends will be able to help me recooperate. I'm going to check out the college girl thread, maybe I'll find some rehab there! (30 years of mongering no way I can stop)

With respect to marcinny who I almost always agree with, I think this has it exactly wrong. If she thinks it's a job, she's a whore. If she thinks it's some kind of relationship with (financial) benefits, she's a kept woman.
I'd love to read her take on this. However, I doubt smiley would bring her here now.