How to get girls to eat your ass

In the past when I have wanted my ass eaten I would spray Binaca on my taint and balls. I have sprinkled fun dip on my cock and massaged a little into my taint. I have also rubbed my taint and ass with fruit roll ups - to give that fruity essence.

Now this may be "TMI" but it has worked for me and although maybe a little sticky, really has enhanced my experience because the ladies eating my ass and sucking my cock really got into it.

Them bitches love a Chupa Chup

In the past when I have wanted my ass eaten I would spray Binaca on my taint and balls. I have sprinkled fun dip on my cock and massaged a little into my taint. I have also rubbed my taint and ass with fruit roll ups - to give that fruity essence.

Now this may be "TMI" but it has worked for me and although maybe a little sticky, really has enhanced my experience because the ladies eating my ass and sucking my cock really got into it.

Fruit Roll ups ?-LMAO

you may have opened up a whole new thing here
PB & J
CBD oils
Extracts and flavored oils
Apple pie ( what movie was that from?)

Have you ever tried just asking politely?

Have you ever tried just asking politely?
Yes, but I have found in the AMPS if it smells sweet they're more willing to take a curious swipe with their tongue on my taint. Then it has led into full on tonguing my balls, taint, and then my asshole. Its like a sugar trail and they have followed the sweet fructose all the way into my anus while tugging on my cock. Then devouring my dick, its such a great lead up and thrill. It's mental too, because I know I kind of set the honey trap and it makes me laugh inside that some take the bait.

Yes, but I have found in the AMPS if it smells sweet they're more willing to take a curious swipe with their tongue on my taint. Then it has led into full on tonguing my balls, taint, and then my asshole. Its like a sugar trail and they have followed the sweet fructose all the way into my anus while tugging on my cock. Then devouring my dick, its such a great lead up and thrill. It's mental too, because I know I kind of set the honey trap and it makes me laugh inside that some take the bait.
I understand, but i was also being serious. I've found, if I'm fresh out of the shower, and the provider is comfortable with my state of cleanliness, she's more than happy to give me a little rim action, if i simply ask.
That's all.

I understand, but i was also being serious. I've found, if I'm fresh out of the shower, and the provider is comfortable with my state of cleanliness, she's more than happy to give me a little rim action, if i simply ask.
That's all.
Have to agree. I always try and arrive well groomed and then after the TS I find the women are more comfortable with my cleanliness and open to more. I don’t get many that are into a full on rim job, but most will at least go for the taint and balls.

Of course, this goes both ways....
A freshly showered squeaky clean provider scores lots of points for dato then one who is not...

imo though well groomed also includes some attempt at a mani and pedi ( both m/f)... I recall meeting someone years ago who was showered and fresh down there, but her fingernails:toenails had dirt and grundge underneath.. It was a complete turnoff for me

There was an AMP on Sunrise Hwy in Suffolk County. It may still be open. That was part of their routine. They ate my ass every time. I am ambivalent on the ass eating. Take it or leave it. The place has a thread on here. I am sure someone here will know the place I am talking about.

pokler

Power Bottom
Getting rimmed is very normal every day routine and to be expected at many of the places reviewed here. Often the girls in the shower will rub toothpaste on your ass while in the shower.