631-838-8833 • We Treat U Like King • Sunrise Hwy, West Babylon

Odd.... I texted MiMi last week and got a reply the following day "No MiMi here". This is after she texted me back right after they left this address. anyone get any further info?

I texted last week, was told that she was at a motel very, very close to the old spot. The name escapes me but it was across the street. Mimi said it was temporary and invited me over.
I didn't visit.

I texted to setup a visit. Mimi met me at the door early morning and I came with coffee. Description is on point as has been noted here already. I love the spinner little bod she has. She is a runner and it shows. (Told me 5 to 6 days a week runs for an hour) Placed the donation of $140 on table and she excused herself fir a minute. Came back in as I was starting to undress. She took over. Got to the pants and playfully reached in to grab my junk and said I see you are horny! Had me lay face down and started a nice slow nude slide. As noted before, her hard nipples tickle you back, ass, neck. She mentioned I smelled really good and I said I had just got up and showered before showing up. Just then (as @Nehoma had mentioned) Auto-Rim! Honestly never Yes, Never has a rim job before. She goes to town! Moaning and all. Spreading my cheeks and trying to go in deep like a pig digging for truffles! At the same time she’s playing with the boys and my junk. By now I’m on all 4’s and she slips a cover on and starts a nice CBJ and BLS. I’m in heaven at this point. After a bit I flip and she continued the CBJ. I tap her and she spins into 69. Fresh and tasty. Bit of a bush but nothing I couldn’t deal with. Her suction and head bobbing increased as I sucked her Love button and she was moaning like crazy. Flipped around and she jumped on in CG. Bounced away for a bit, then I suggested Standing Mish. Finished in cover short massage and out the door. Would repeat! Thanks for the heads up guys! Happy Mongering!
Just one of those things when you stop and ask yourself how this can be. They will rim the shit out you, bare tongue to poop chute and sometimes probe the poop chute as deep as they can, yet they put a condom on for BJ. Maybe I am naïve but I just don't get it.

Just one of those things when you stop and ask yourself how this can be. They will rim the shit out you, bare tongue to poop chute and sometimes probe the poop chute as deep as they can, yet they put a condom on for BJ. Maybe I am naïve but I just don't get it.
I think it is just a mind set; STD's come from the penis— cover it and they are protected, and they don't know about hepatitis and e coli (just to mention a few nasties transmitted feacal-orally.)

I am pretty sure they put some sort of cover on their tongue ... maybe I am wrong ... don't know.
Depends on the girl. I have not been to this establishment for quite a while because the last time I went the smell of the place was almost vomit inducing. I used to visit a lot because it was a 5 minute drive and a sure thing, even back to the early days when they ran their operation out of 750 on the same road. Some girls rim & tongue fuck your ass, others put a “finger condom” on their tongue and do a light rim job.

I texted last week, was told that she was at a motel very, very close to the old spot. The name escapes me but it was across the street. Mimi said it was temporary and invited me over.
I didn't visit.
That Motel (relax inn) is a hot spot. I’ve been there many times with legit non-providers, one night stands, side chicks, whatever the case... it isn’t filthy like the Americana, but it’s def on PD’s radar. I’ve gotten pulled over several times leaving that joint. They house section 8 and sex offenders (of course paid for by our taxes). Thanks to my PBA cards I got away clean.

I am pretty sure they put some sort of cover on their tongue ... maybe I am wrong ... don't know.
Lisa, of 40th rd, Spring Spa (closed and she went back to China a month before 40th rd was shut down) used to do limited ass play with her tongue. She would always clean penis and junk with alcohol and then hot washcloth, then repeat on anus prior to start of session (hmm, wonder how the washcloths . were cleaned) and if any, ummm, deposits showed up on the wash cloth she wouldn't do ass work. Ass work did not involve insertion of tongue into the anus — just flickering around it, and definitely no latex used.
BTW, she was also a BBFS girl.

Lisa, of 40th rd, Spring Spa (closed and she went back to China a month before 40th rd was shut down) used to do limited ass play with her tongue. She would always clean penis and junk with alcohol and then hot washcloth, then repeat on anus prior to start of session (hmm, wonder how the washcloths . were cleaned) and if any, ummm, deposits showed up on the wash cloth she wouldn't do ass work. Ass work did not involve insertion of tongue into the anus — just flickering around it, and definitely no latex used.
BTW, she was also a BBFS girl.
Rimming is an art with some of these asian Ladies. Most will clean you with alcohol and then a hot towel. It’s done bare tongue and if done correctly will feel amazing. Also if incorporated with some bbbj man you are in for a real treat. If their incorporate it with you in a doggie position and rim you and pull your junk back for some bbbj back to rimming back to bbbj while you in a doggie position I don’t think anyone can last long. So if you haven’t try it next time ask if your lady will do it for you. I always ask for it with a newwe provider but all my regulars know that’s what I like.

Went here for the first time, all i could say is wow..im not going to any other AMP on Long island. Paid the house $40..before i even laid face down, she was feeling on my ass & balls from behind...i lay down, she (julie?) gave a nice firm massage, an actual fucking massage guys lol. Then she started the soft touch..this wasn’t any regular ST either, between my ass balls & cock, she knew what she was doing. On the flip, i felt all in her shirt, her ass..i wasn’t here for the Full thing, she gave a real nice HJ, heavy attention to the balls, blew my load & she didn’t even nag me about the tip, she said “whatever u want, customer always boss” lol i gave her $60 cause my experience was that good, better than any other AMP (plus it was my 1st visit)

It was better than I described, just go !!

Went here for the first time, all i could say is wow..im not going to any other AMP on Long island. Paid the house $40..before i even laid face down, she was feeling on my ass & balls from behind...i lay down, she (julie?) gave a nice firm massage, an actual fucking massage guys lol. Then she started the soft touch..this wasn’t any regular ST either, between my ass balls & cock, she knew what she was doing. On the flip, i felt all in her shirt, her ass..i wasn’t here for the Full thing, she gave a real nice HJ, heavy attention to the balls, blew my load & she didn’t even nag me about the tip, she said “whatever u want, customer always boss” lol i gave her $60 cause my experience was that good, better than any other AMP (plus it was my 1st visit)

So they are open again in the same spot?

I think it is just a mind set; STD's come from the penis— cover it and they are protected, and they don't know about hepatitis and e coli (just to mention a few nasties transmitted feacal-orally.)
You summed it up very well, thanks!

They do use alcohol to clean you up but for a hairy guy like me, I am sure it's not 100%. I remember the first time at the 35th ave location, I didn't ask but I got my first rimming from mimi and after the session she gave me a kiss goodbye and the smell was overwhelming; TBH I was a bit embarrassed. I always kept a small bottle of listerine in my car and had to wash my mouth when I got in the car. The next time I went to see her I brought her a big bottle of listerine since there was none in the bathroom the last time I was there. She giggled a bit then we went in the to begin our session.

I miss the old crew at 35.

Jasper

Go where?