How to find women

Biohazard,

This is basic stuff as far as I'm concerned. Hot women are always getting cat-calls, horn honks and the 'baby baby', stuff all day long. Why would I want to be in that group? They get soo tired of it. I'll give her the feeling that I could take her or leave her but it would be more fun for both of us if I take her.

Do something unique and I guarantee you will have her captivated for at least a moment. That's when you have to set yourself apart from the crowd.

Sure, I've read 'The Game' and Neil Strauss had some great ideas but they just don't all fit my personality. I don't think he would have done half the shit I've done (I've done some really stupid stuff to get attention) but it works for me.

To me, there's nothing like the thrill of chase.

I used ro score girls frequently from aol chat rooms. Generally they were a little older, divorced, not always in the best shape, but they would fuck your lights out. I've never found a suitable replacement for that.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Dress nicely when you go out. Have good hygiene. And be friendly and flirt ever so subtley. I'm an ugly man, but women, for some reason, buy into my game.

I was at a weddinglast night. I was in a suit. I had to get the car washed, so I stopped by the Little Neck Car Wash on Northern. Well, the cashier was in a foul mood, but I said something like "Did you change your eyemakeup?" She laughed and said she wasn't wearing any so I countered with, "Natural beauty..." and tailed off. We proceded to have a two minute conversation where I wound up giving her my number (she has a "boyfriend").

Now this chick is a 5 or a 6, but she's young. Will she call? 5:1 or 10:1. Do I care? Not really. But you just have to be in it. Someone wrote "make them laugh" earlier in this thread. It is so true.

I'm going to Stop N Shop right now for some reason. And I'll be there with my game. It's 10 AM, but who knows?

I never did the computer thing. Meeting women is easy. Oh, yeah, you can't think you are going to be meeting 9s and 10s. Look at yourself in the mirror, rate yourself on a scale of 1-10 (I would say most of us are 5s) and set your sights on girls in your range (5s if they are young, 6s and 7s).

Gavy

One of my friends had his own system. He would go to a club later in the evening and stay until closing. He always found a hookup. I did this and wound up in a taxi ride at 3:00am to the upper eastside with the snow falling. Great hookup . It works.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
One of my friends had his own system. He would go to a club later in the evening and stay until closing. He always found a hookup. I did this and wound up in a taxi ride at 3:00am to the upper eastside with the snow falling. Great hookup . It works.
Bunyon and I attempted to perfect this on the "dollar a dance" scene. The thing is, it became such a way of life, that my sleep schedule is STILL messed up by this. I invariably wake up at 3 AM every day. At least I can fall back to sleep...

Sure, I've read 'The Game' and Neil Strauss had some great ideas but they just don't all fit my personality. I don't think he would have done half the shit I've done (I've done some really stupid stuff to get attention) but it works for me.
Its a great book to get started, but your right you have figure out what works for you..The chase is fun but i think having sex with them in the end better. ;)

I used ro score girls frequently from aol chat rooms. Generally they were a little older, divorced, not always in the best shape, but they would fuck your lights out. I've never found a suitable replacement for that.
I've said this before and I'll say it again I miss those chat room days! I use a a lot of different means now, a couple different social networking sites and CL postings (me answering them). This usually takes about 30 - 60 min a day answer emails, befriending people or weeding threw spam email from CL, but i have had some luck with all of them.

IMHO the keys to creating rapport & meeting new women:
1. Confidence. Confidence in yourself is immediately recognized by the lady. This is a very magnetic trait that most women find an asset in a man. Careful not to take it to the level of arrogance. Never never come off trying to impress the lady with things like your occupation, car your drive, neighborhood you live. Let her become impressed with you by the strength of your personality driven by confidence.
2. Humor. Keep things light, make her smile with things you say, but be careful not to come off as an asshole with an obnoxious sense of humor. That's a deal killer.
3. Be yourself. Trying to act like someone you think she'll be attracted to will backfire. Besides if she doesn't resonate with you, there's nothing you can do....move on.
4. Look her in the eyes when you talk to her. Shows you're interested in what she has to say. Refrain from letting your eyes drift to her breasts. She will notice that immediately and it's not endearing when you meet for the first time.
5. Relax. Don't stress over moments of silence and struggle to say something for the sake of talking.
6. Smile. Unless you're missing two front teeth, a smile sends out positive energy.
7. Pace yourself. Expecting a 10 minute convo to result in bedding her down will always (usually) lead to disappointment. You have to invest time and attention in her to show you're interested in her. If it's a convo in a supermarket, offer to meet her another time for a cup of coffee. If it's in a bar/restaurant, find out if & when she'll be returning.
8. Concluding the conversation. Let her know you thoroughly enjoying the time you spent with her. See #7 and attempt to set up round 2 another time.

Remember, not every encounter will lead to what you want. If it goes south, take the high road. Always take the high road. Wish her the best, show her good will, tell her you hope she finds what she's looking for.

Let me also say there are exceptions to to these rules. There will be times (hopefully) when a connection is instantaneous and you should grab the moment and go for broke. It does happen when the stars align.

In conclusion.....ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS treat the lady with respect. Think in terms of Karma, if it's not this lady, your Karma will work for you another time and place. You don't have to look like Brad Pitt nor earn seven figures. Beauty and class come from within, let her discover your inner soul and the rest will fall into place.

Another thing to remember......most guys are asswipes and have no fucking clue how to deal with women. It's not difficult to stand out from the herd of morons. Ladies will admire and be attracted to you and see you for who you really are.

Excellent perception through first impression!

lol... Ruff has always had that inner spirit.

Agreed, most men dont have a clue. It's almost as bad as when going out into the dating field and realizing how so many women dont have there shit together. Never be intimidated, the matter how beautiful they are, the matter how great she looks, if you have any confidence and are any bit successful in life stand your ground. Confidence is key! Being a Gentleman and having class is key!
Ever get a call from an ex or a fling because you were so nice to them when it ended and you have that door open for booty calls because you were such a gentleman? Same thing goes for when meeting.

There is the obvious. If you are looking to get laid fast, the older less attractive women is the way to go. My mother use to tell me when I was younger, there are no greater sluts than women in their forties and up. LOL

This actually reminds me, anyone listen to WBLI? I happened to of had it on this morning driving down the road and they put this guy on the air, he sounded like he was a kid in his mid 20s calling in wanting to know why this girl he liked wasnt calling him back. They put the call on the air where they called the girl to ask her why she wasnt responding to this guys calls and she says I like you but not in that way. The guy says but we made out! but I bought you an ipod! I loaded songs onto the ipod before I gave it to you.

She was like yeah, and I told you not to give me the ipod, there was no chemistry and I am not into you. I havent returned your calls in a month. The kid sounded totally pathetic. The radio station asked the kid why he went so over the top buying her an ipod and loading songs onto it when they werent dating, why are you going over the top like this and his response was I thought things were leading to that point. I think here is a case of the guy lacking any kind of confidence and just being a needy, whiney pain in the ass.

Follow the clues, or better yet, have some confidence and maybe she would of been attracted to you in the first place!

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
This actually reminds me, anyone listen to WBLI? I happened to of had it on this morning driving down the road and they put this guy on the air, he sounded like he was a kid in his mid 20s calling in wanting to know why this girl he liked wasnt calling him back. They put the call on the air where they called the girl to ask her why she wasnt responding to this guys calls and she says I like you but not in that way. The guy says but we made out! but I bought you an ipod! I loaded songs onto the ipod before I gave it to you.

She was like yeah, and I told you not to give me the ipod, there was no chemistry and I am not into you. I havent returned your calls in a month. The kid sounded totally pathetic. The radio station asked the kid why he went so over the top buying her an ipod and loading songs onto it when they werent dating, why are you going over the top like this and his response was I thought things were leading to that point. I think here is a case of the guy lacking any kind of confidence and just being a needy, whiney pain in the ass.

Follow the clues, or better yet, have some confidence and maybe she would of been attracted to you in the first place!

http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32667

I'm going to Stop N Shop right now for some reason. And I'll be there with my game. It's 10 AM, but who knows?
Gavy
the one in NHP? It may be best to give this spot a rest, considering the shit that went down there last week. I hear security is off the hook in and out of the stores. Not that you are considering doing anything illegal, it's just that peoples nerves there are a bit frayed.

the one in NHP? It may be best to give this spot a rest, considering the shit that went down there last week. I hear security is off the hook in and out of the stores. Not that you are considering doing anything illegal, it's just that peoples nerves there are a bit frayed.
eros,

I usually don't like to extract humor from such an event but ... WTF?!
You're crazy bro!
LOL, I love it.

LMAO.

IMHO the keys to creating rapport & meeting new women:

Remember, not every encounter will lead to what you want. If it goes south, take the high road. Always take the high road. Wish her the best, show her good will, tell her you hope she finds what she's looking for.

Excellent perception through first impression!
Ruff,

Let me ask you this:

I've been flirting with this incredibly hot spanish chick. She keeps calling me a bad boy. Last week she told me I should bring her ' grrapes and brread' to show her that I like her.

Sure, I understand that she likes fruit, that's great.

I've decided to make a special fruit salad just for her.

2 prune plums toothpicked together at the bottom of a banana with a extra large strawberry toothpicked to the top of the banana. It looks like a giant penis with an extra large, red, head with some oversized balls.

Do you think I'll get her number?
Do you think she'll like the fruit?

Bet you she eats it and thinks of me.

Will I hook up with her?

Do I really care?