How to find women

I remember back in the 1990's when AOL chat rooms and im'ing became popular ways of meeting chicks and actually being able to hook-up with the chicks you met through it. Well, I've been out of play since then (marriage will do that for some) and between work, the kids, and avoiding the f'ing spouse, I've got no time to hang out at clubs or bars (not that that was ever my scene anyway). So, are there any venues left to meet chicks who are looking to fuck/hook up for casual encounters/semi meaningless random meetings, or even long term but non serious friendships?

CL seems absolutely useless unless your looking for p4p or to trade pics with guys posing as women. Do AOL chat rooms still exist and if so, are there ways to meet local non p4p?

Any suggestions would be appreciated-

And can I legitimately say I'm separated if the btch hasn't given me any in 4 years but we still live together because we cant afford a divorce/ separate homes and it would be even more damaging to the kids?

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
The mall? Dress nicely and have a very clean car. Flirt subtley. Smile. Yeah, the mall, grocery stores, etc. That's where you can find some possiblilities...

Ive been working from home the last week or so due to some family issues. During that time, I would make a run or 2 to the local supermarket. I cant believe the talent that is there every time i go. Any day of the week, Usually around midday. Its astounding. Now, i dont know what age your looking for, but I find that most are mid 30's to 40's. Definite MILFs.

I am constantly making excuses to my wife about why I need to go shopping. Ooops. I forgot Milk... Damn, Forgot to get bread. Sometimes I go 3 times a day.

The down side is that the cashiers think Im crazy. But you know what. a few of them are pretty cute too!.

dating websites like ************, match, and eharmony, are what replaced aol chatrooms. the sites are more formal (match & eharmony require subscriptions). There are some needy women on there. you still have to do some work, emailing back & forth, etc. The easiest is definitely CL, you just have to sift through all the garbage.

the anonimity of web hookups is understandable, whereas going to a public place puts you in danger of being noticed by someone you know that could get back to your wife. but the classic in-person approach is good.

rushfan's method is truth! I go grocery shopping on my days off, around 11am. most moms have just gotten out of the morning rush, bringing kids to school, running errands, etc. It's probably relaxing to have someone to converse lightly with after all that lol

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Just ike I noted in my initial response, the grocery store is a great place. The Stop N Shop in New Hyde park is awesome. Yeah, I am more into the cashiers, too...

Book Stores

I have found some success in book stores. Note what section they are browsing and you can find a ready made opening gambit. What would you say to a hot babe who is browsing in the sex section?

I don't know - seems to me that malls and grocery stores might present some titillating moments but isn't the likelihood of success rather slim? I hooked upwith a lady who worked in the men's department of a clothing store one time - but how likely is that to happen again? It really isn't like MILF Hunter out there - at least not for me.

If you're looking to hook-up, I wouldnt be so fast to write off bars, clubs, etc. At the very least you know many of the women there are looking for the same thing you are.

I think the main problem in meeting women is that having a 9-5 (more or less) work schedule hinders you. When I worked in a busy downtown office, I could look out the window and see all sorts of attractive women going shopping and getting on/off buses at all hours through the workday. How the hell are you supposed to meet them if you're at work??

The Mall/grocery store recommendations are good ones. Go before noon on a Saturday morning!! This helps a lot if you're into cashiers as they wont be too busy. If the mall has a coffee shop, be sure to use it. Chicks dig coffee. Bookstores usually have coffee shops too. If you own dogs, be sure to take them for a walk in a nearby park where you know there are women walking their dogs.

The main thing, though, is to put yourself out there. Stop worrying about how hard it is. It's difficult, but not impossible. It's only gets very hard if you have bizzare-o, unrealistic, standards.

Last edited:
"I remember back in the 1990's when AOL chat rooms and im'ing became popular ways of meeting chicks and CL seems absolutely useless unless your looking for p4p or to trade pics with guys posing as women. Do AOL chat rooms still exist and if so, are there ways to meet local non p4p?"

AOL Chat rooms exist but for what I don't know. The only IMs you get are from bots or other guys who don't know that you are not a chick.
Question for you - how do you know that there are guys posing as women and looking to trade pics on CL? I have attempted CL for a while now, have met a few, none of which I wanted to see again, but also have had pic xchanges where the "woman" vanished after the pic xchange. Are these really guys? Gay guys??

Last edited:
Hey guys
all great responses, thanks
Mikede- cl is almost exclusively bots/spammers, hookers (nothing wrong with that), and yes, guys looking for dick pictures from other guys, while posing as women.

As for hanging out where chicks do, I've never "had game" and rather than walking around with a dog as chick magnet, I've got a kid in tow, and it doesn't seem to get the ladies. Which is another thing- all the milf's and nannies around- but what's the saying about not shitting where you eat?

keep the ideas coming guys, because after a 4 year dry spell, I'm about to lose it....

Hey guys
all great responses, thanks
Mikede- cl is almost exclusively bots/spammers, hookers (nothing wrong with that), and yes, guys looking for dick pictures from other guys, while posing as women.
As for hanging out where chicks do, I've never "had game" and rather than walking around with a dog as chick magnet, I've got a kid in tow, and it doesn't seem to get the ladies. Which is another thing- all the milf's and nannies around- but what's the saying about not shitting where you eat?
keep the ideas coming guys, because after a 4 year dry spell, I'm about to lose it....
With a profile named 'nyckinksub', I find myself wondering why I should even respond, you freaky, kinky sub. I can picture you with the big black apple in your mouth as I type this (a scary thought to me).

The bottom line is you can meet hot chicks anywhere but you need to get some game. A few things I've learned about women over the years:

1) Never let them know you think they are hot.
Sure, they may be but NEVER tell them. Try to find unique things about them and poke fun about it. I like to notice unique things about them. This weekend I almost ran over this pretty Chinese girl who had parked her car and was walking into the restaurant where she worked. Not paying attention, she walked into the path of my car as I pulled into the parking space. Why did I notice the big blue tongue, I have no idea but I did notice she took her time going into work. As I walked into the stationary store next to the Chinese restaurant where she worked, I said to her, 'Do you know your toungue is blue?' This opened up a whole conversation about what she liked to suck on....

2) Make her laugh
Everyone loves to laugh. Why should the object of your desires be any different? Always be ready with a quick joke or turn part of your day into something funny.

3) Ask for her number
After a few laughs, tell her that you had a lot of fun chatting with her but you need to get back to your day. 'I'd like to spend all day with you but I have stuff to do. Do you have an Email address?' That's my favorite line. When she's writing the Email addy ask her 'You might as well put your phone number too.'

4)Tell her that you only call her ONCE
If she doesn't answer or return your call, you will NEVER call her again. Never seem desperate.

Good luck.

Every time I get into a computer chat and convince them to email a copy of their picture, they are heavier than I am.LOL
Funny how that works, eh?

I met this chick who sent me pictures of herself from at least 20 years ago. I was shocked when we got together for coffee. All I did was bust her chops about how so many women on the internet post pics of themselves that are outdated...

I don't think she got the hint.

Funny how that works, eh?

I met this chick who sent me pictures of herself from at least 20 years ago. I was shocked when we got together for coffee. All I did was bust her chops about how so many women on the internet post pics of themselves that are outdated...

I don't think she got the hint.
Sometimes it is worse than that. I have seen many instances over the last few years, where a good % of the women post repulsive pictures that you would not look at these women ever at a bar unless drunk, and still guys are jumping all over each other to get their attention.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
For some unbeknowst reason, I was at the Roosevelt Field Mall twice in the last 5 days. One day I looked like hell, the other I was dressed the part. Guys, it's almost too easy there.

The bottom line is you can meet hot chicks anywhere but you need to get some game. A few things I've learned about women over the years:

1) Never let them know you think they are hot.
Sure, they may be but NEVER tell them. Try to find unique things about them and poke fun about it. I like to notice unique things about them. This weekend I almost ran over this pretty Chinese girl who had parked her car and was walking into the restaurant where she worked. Not paying attention, she walked into the path of my car as I pulled into the parking space. Why did I notice the big blue tongue, I have no idea but I did notice she took her time going into work. As I walked into the stationary store next to the Chinese restaurant where she worked, I said to her, 'Do you know your toungue is blue?' This opened up a whole conversation about what she liked to suck on....

2) Make her laugh
Everyone loves to laugh. Why should the object of your desires be any different? Always be ready with a quick joke or turn part of your day into something funny.

3) Ask for her number
After a few laughs, tell her that you had a lot of fun chatting with her but you need to get back to your day. 'I'd like to spend all day with you but I have stuff to do. Do you have an Email address?' That's my favorite line. When she's writing the Email addy ask her 'You might as well put your phone number too.'

4)Tell her that you only call her ONCE
If she doesn't answer or return your call, you will NEVER call her again. Never seem desperate.

Good luck.
The Game By Niel Strauss its a good book

maybe we should just read one of those pimp books lol it works for them when i was younger i read a book from a guy named iceberg slim that book actually showed how women think and all the other good stuff too bad i had read it b4 i got married and now divorced maybe its time to go bk to the book store

Sometimes it is worse than that. I have seen many instances over the last few years, where a good % of the women post repulsive pictures that you would not look at these women ever at a bar unless drunk, and still guys are jumping all over each other to get their attention.
ROFLMAO, it's so true... and have you ever noticed that leaves some of the better looking girls alone and waiting for attention?

How about for us married guys,, CL seems like a dreadful waste, I have met some horror shows there and most of the ads are spam.
Any suggestions? Are those services where married people post ads any good?