How not to get what you want

Thanks for letting me back UG Staff but I am going to have to agree to disagree with you guys on this one..I never tired to go around any rules & give people my contact info on her..If you read up on this thread I have even told some of the newer guys I could not give them many of the girls I have met & I am done with on here because we have no way of contacting each other..That said..Many of us on here know each other & have each others phone numbers & e -mail addresses. Mostly because you guys had GREAT PARTIES & we all met !!! We talk.. So saying on the board that I will give someone info Is not going around any rules,, since I never posted my contact info on here..he never posted his contact info here.. ( that is against the rules) . We have each others info & have known each other for years . I also know If I wanted my info given to someone privately .To contact You guys & you will send it to that person privately ... if anything has changed over the years Please let me know.. & thanks for having me back ,COMMANDO

Thanks for letting me back UG Staff but I am going to have to agree to disagree with you guys on this one..I never tired to go around any rules & give people my contact info on her..If you read up on this thread I have even told some of the newer guys I could not give them many of the girls I have met & I am done with on here because we have no way of contacting each other..That said..Many of us on here know each other & have each others phone numbers & e -mail addresses. Mostly because you guys had GREAT PARTIES & we all met !!! We talk.. So saying on the board that I will give someone info Is not going around any rules,, since I never posted my contact info on here..he never posted his contact info here.. ( that is against the rules) . We have each others info & have known each other for years . I also know If I wanted my info given to someone privately .To contact You guys & you will send it to that person privately ... if anything has changed over the years Please let me know.. & thanks for having me back ,COMMANDO
Good to see you back in action.

ooops typo on here not on her ..but ya got what i was getting at LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadguy :
Just when I am thinking of getting back in the game I see this.

And I know that "we can not exchange info on here.. & I will not post their info in public.. so it is kinda hard to do.."

Commando - look up in the sky cause I think sending smoke signals is still acceptable.

Commando replies:
Smiley
Smiley!! How are ya !!.You know how to get in touch with me..I will give ya a list !!

" JUST WHEN I THINK IM OUT>>THEY DRAG ME BACK IN !!!!"""

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadguy :
Just when I am thinking of getting back in the game I see this.

And I know that "we can not exchange info on here.. & I will not post their info in public.. so it is kinda hard to do.."

Commando - look up in the sky cause I think sending smoke signals is still acceptable.

Commando replies:
Smiley
Smiley!! How are ya !!.You know how to get in touch with me..I will give ya a list !!

" JUST WHEN I THINK IM OUT>>THEY DRAG ME BACK IN !!!!"""

I know what I wrote I am asking how is that against the rules ?.. He does know how to get in touch with me . We are friends.. Thanks to th UG parties.. We used to a group of us make plans to meet in Strip clubs on here & all sorts of other things.. So I am just trying to figure out what changed? ... I did not know we had to pretend that we only know each other on here & that we have no outside contact besides UG

You know, this is exaclty why there are so many rules. You assholes (THAT'S FUCKING RIGHT I JUST CALLED A MEMBER AN ASSHOLE) know what shouldn't be posted and if there isn't a rule strictly forbidding it you say "there isn't a rule". And then you complain when we make one forbidding it that there are too many rules.

Reinstatement rescinded.

Ozzy I was trying to figure a good time to get banned and now seems as good as any. You may win the battle but have already lost the war. UG is mostly devoid of content and you are a big piece of why this has become a third rate PMB as acknowleged by most everyone past and present. This includes moderators.

What I find ironic is that this is what pisses you off. I have been accused by another member of raping a provider and no moderation at all. This was ok by you. I will post the thread if you cannot find it.

My personal information was compromised when I was cc:ed on advertisers email. HOW THE HELL DID THEY GET MY INFORMATION? I will send you a copy. It happened twice.

You do not have any moral authority any more. You just are the man at the switch. I can still lurk as most of the people here do and your banning me just puts one more nail in the coffin what was once the best whoreboard in the history of whoreboards

If I get banned, goodbye all the great people past and present that I had the pleasure of bantering with.

Last edited:
Am I reading this wrong? Why is it against the rules to have a member who you've met in RL (i.e., an UG event) to contact you if you don't post your contact info. I met PP in RL and I have and made references to meeting outside of the boards (i.e. dinners). I know other members including mods that do that as well. I get the whole back channeling is verboten, but if one met a fellow monger in RL and make reference to meeting again, is that really a PMB crime worthy of expulsion?

Am I reading this wrong? Why is it against the rules to have a member who you've met in RL (i.e., an UG event) to contact you if you don't post your contact info. I met PP in RL and I have and made references to meeting outside of the boards (i.e. dinners). I know other members including mods that do that as well. I get the whole back channeling is verboten, but if one met a fellow monger in RL and make reference to meeting again, is that really a PMB crime worthy of expulsion?
"0.10) Do not use threads as a means of "personal communication" with other members. In addition, please refrain from using "e--mail me". Anyone doing so will be banned immediately with no warning. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THIS RULE WITH "CREATIVE SOLUTIONS". . Anyone banned for any of the above, including posting their e*mail address will only be reinstated after paying a fine of $250 (or $1000 for "supply side" posters), and required to make a "public" apology."

Gee, you tell me.

I don't know about Ozzy, but I can't find it
<By the way, she feels hurt that someone wrote that she is a crazy, she said the author of that sentiment had really been abusive to her and she now refuses him service. Guys lets always be gentlemen when we pursue our hobbies. By the way she described the perp with details that let me know exactly who she was talking about, it was someone who posts way more than anyone else here.>

Claudia Hicksville thread

"perp" plus "abusive" = equals sexual violence in my book.

Later he backtracked his explanation, but I was sitting her floored with the idea that someone was possibly accusing me of a crime on a PMB, one that LE does read on occasion. His message was written ambiguous enough, that it could also be interpreted verbally abused her, but that was highly unlikely since this encounter happened two years ago and that would be something she would hardly remember.

"Perp" has only one meaning for me like doing the "perp walk". With all the providers who died on LI and LE contacting posters, this is not something that should be speculated on or words should be chosen more carefully, especially when it was hearsay from a disgruntled provider based upon a negative review.

<If it is not your first hand experience, do not post it here. If "your friend" experienced it, tell him to get his own account here and post about it.>

Not to mention rule number four about defending favorite providers. If you cant kiill the message, kill the messenger.

Forget about my reaction to his accusation, Do you think that thread was well moderated?
Seems to be the moderator was MIA.

Last edited:
"0.10) Do not use threads as a means of "personal communication" with other members. In addition, please refrain from using "e--mail me". Anyone doing so will be banned immediately with no warning. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THIS RULE WITH "CREATIVE SOLUTIONS". . Anyone banned for any of the above, including posting their e*mail address will only be reinstated after paying a fine of $250 (or $1000 for "supply side" posters), and required to make a "public" apology."

Gee, you tell me.
That rule is ambigous as it seems to be directed to providers

In other words "Anything that tells me to do something that I don't like, I don't understand"
Please respond to my post.

IMHO and everyone else, accusing someone of a crime on a PMB from hearsay of a provider and the release of personal contact information to an advertiser are greater concerns to UG than people attempting to back channel on these boards.

But the latter involved your personal intervention, not to mention name calling and the former did not even merit a response.

Pure and simple, there has always been selective enforcement of the rules here. I gave you and example. Just you really have a bug up your ass on back channeling and shilling (that one at least is understandable).

I can give more examples, but I think you get my point.