How many mongers?

Hit the gym anywhere from 3-5 times a week. Try to vary it up and take a cardio/body sculpt class when I have the time. Also try to take an abs class 2-3 times a week as well. The gym I go to has an indoor sand volleyball pit which is great. Running, jumping and moving laterally in the sand for a couple of hours is a great workout. Plus, I've met more women in the last year playing volleyball than I met in 15 years of playing softball!

Genius and Robnotbob, you guys are my new heroes. I am a member of NYSC. I get there about twice a week. Will incorporate more in '07. I will take up pilates in January.

Genius, you are right about the gym being a great excuse for mongering! Especially on the weekends.

Happy Holidays!

I belong to NYSC and go at least 5 days a week. I try for 6 days a week but that only happens about twice a month. I play volleyball once a week in a league, soccer (indoors during the winter) and softball in the spring. I belong to the Niketown running club and do that once a week.

Activities like this are a great way to meet women like Jayp67 said.

I don't like the gym personally but take kickboxing/karate. Been taking it for almost 14+ years. Love it.. The cardio is great and the sparring can't be beat.

Damn, fucking UG members are a diverse bunch and are destroying the stereotype of the typical monger. I will do my best to uphold that end of the bargain.

I work out outside, in the park. Jump Rope. pull ups, push ups, etc... There is a lot you can do. I feel like a hamster when I go to a real gym.

Since I live in the city and I swim, I belong to the Y. It's hard to find decent sized pools in the city that aren't ridiculously overcrowded (or ridiculously expensive, like the penthouse pool at the UN Plaza hotel -- or whatever it's called these days).

Since I live in the city and I swim, I belong to the Y. It's hard to find decent sized pools in the city that aren't ridiculously overcrowded (or ridiculously expensive, like the penthouse pool at the UN Plaza hotel -- or whatever it's called these days).
How is dinner there?

Like Genius, have a lifetime mebership at Ballys that I bought 25 years ago. Always had the missus wonder how after all these years of working out the belly is still there. It is a great excuse to get out and monger and whatever calories I don't burn at the gym will be burnt in a sweaty sex session.

I've been a member of the same gym in RVC since the mid 80's. I've been going three times a week latley. It varies because of my work schedule and parental responsiblities.
Hey BillyS, I worked out in RVC 5 - 7 times a week from '85 until two years ago when I moved to the N.Shore. We might have met there. I work out 3-5 times a week at my new gym. Wieghts and cardio. I figure if my chest and arms are big enough no one will comment on the belly.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hey BillyS, I worked out in RVC 5 - 7 times a week from '85 until two years ago when I moved to the N.Shore. We might have met there. I work out 3-5 times a week at my new gym. Wieghts and cardio. I figure if my chest and arms are big enough no one will comment on the belly.
If you went around 5:00pm we might have.

NYSC expensive yes, worth it for the workout not really (i actually preferred my college gym back in the day). But i go there b/c i use to go with a few friends and ended up meeting some people there so it's a social thing as well. Plus pleanty of locations for me to hit up when i decided to go after work, before work, or after overnights at friend's apts/houses in nonhome areas.

I use to train 5 days a week at the gym, and run on the 6th day. Rest on the 7th.

Things have changed for the worse in the last two years, but i'm trying to get back into it since i started in the scene. Actually considering getting a job there as a trainer to fund the hobby!

Last edited:
Yeah I did. The old management I was friends with went out with the new owners. If you went at that time you would know me. I was probably height/weight the bigeest regular there.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yeah I did. The old management I was friends with went out with the new owners. If you went at that time you would know me. I was probably height/weight the bigeest regular there.
Now you really got me thinking. Some one I probably am aquainted with from the club, who is also a regular at Linden? Wow. A big bad guy........If you hadn't said you joined in '88 I might have guessed Charlie the milkman.

BTW the new locker rooms downstairs are very cramped and everyone spent the whole first year bitching about it.