3)gift card
4)cash app
5)plain cash
6)money order
7)check- business or personal
8)bitcoin
9)a friend fronts money for you
10)something else like physical gifts such as clothing, jewelry, purses
11)Do you pay their rent for them or own an apartment that they live in for “free”?

From where do you get the money for this hobby?

1)Salary
2)Cash income
3)Trust fund
4)side job
5)side consulting
6)savings
7)Gigolo? (You’re a young guy and make money fucking older women who pay you and you use that money to pay so younger women fuck you)

How do you keep your SO - (significant other) from noticing that you’re draining/using funds? Do you have a slush fund? Multiple bank accounts? Business account?

In my case, I own several businesses, several commercial properties, and several residential rental income properties. This provides me with multiple streams of income, often cash, that I can use.

The most important thing I’ve learned from my fellow mongers here is
“never commit more than one crime at a time”.
That deserves to be framed. If anyone knows who first wrote that here, I’d love to know who it was.

Following that, I make sure I declare every single penny of income Regardless of the source or the form it comes in I pay the tax on it. I can mitigate the tax bill because running multiple businesses and properties generates lots of expenses which can offset the income for tax purposes. I just don’t need the headaches from the taxman.
What/how do you do it?

How I pay is a two answers.
1) If it is with a provider I meet from an ad or a sw or massage place I pay with cash.
2) If it is with a SB I place them in an apartment for free( which I own) and buy sexy lingerie that I want to see them in.
As for I can afford this lifestyle I own a few residential houses and apartments plus a normal day job...I do not have to hide my money as my wife knows all about my lifestyle but that is another story..

I only pay cash never used any other form.

I flip shit on the side (tickets, sneakers, collectibles) or just use extra money from day job.

I have a long distance relationship/dont share financial info access, so my day to day activities are not an issue to hide.

I’ve been mongering on and off for 20+ years. Always paid cash and never spent more than I could afford. Even took breaks when the money got tight. Sometimes the breaks lasted a year or more.

Currently I have a 9 -5 that pays all my bills and I have a side hussle that funds my hobby. The side hussle was supposed to be temporary, it just fell into my lap. It’s been going on for a few years now. When it comes to an end I might have to take another break or drastically cut back. Until that time I will just enjoy myself and try not to think about it.

My problem in funding (I always pay cash) is not money as I have enough of that - it is cash flow, more specifically generating cash that is not easily traceable as to be discovered by my SO.

My problem in funding (I always pay cash) is not money as I have enough of that - it is cash flow, more specifically generating cash that is not easily traceable as to be discovered by my SO.
genius is right. No surprise.

Everyone knows about my side gig and the money it brings in. So I have to spend accordingly on things I had put off. Home improvements, vacations, etc. The trick is skimming enough hobby money when a payment comes in to hold me over until the next payment, while having enough left over to show for my efforts. It's almost like having two sets of books. LOL

I realized something a bit peculiar about acquiring what is necessary in your life. I believe that it is first and foremost necessary to have the desire or genuine need firmly in your mind. That is more important than the means by which you acquire it. I am saying that in my experience, money seems to flow to me as a result of having a necessity for it.

For example, many years ago I was paying a high rent in the city and I was in my very early 20's. My rent was higher than a mortgage payment on a small house across the river. I saw some good deals but just started working and I was having a hard time getting a down payment.

Right in the midst of the problem, I get a sizable check in the mail from Uncle Sam. Enough to cover a good portion of the down payment. But it was not owed to me. I called my accountant and he looked into it and he could not come up with an answer, except that it was a mistake. He said that to send it back might create an audit, so just keep it. Okay. the next week, I get a mysterious second payment on a bill I already submitted and was paid for from a client. For the amount of blood, sweat, tears and sleepless nights I gave that client, I REALLY DESERVED THAT ONE.

But, anyway, I had an intention to buy a house but no money to buy it with, but that intention or need, somehow triggered the flow of money to accomplish that desire.

Even in mongering, a few times I considered quitting because the withdrawals would be obvious to my SO. So, I reconciled within myself to lay low for a while. But suddenly a gig popped up paying cash to keep financing the hobby.

Money appears when necessary. For example, if you felt the need for female companionship and no money was showing up but, however, a girl pops into the picture and she just really likes you a lot, that might be just as good as mongering for the time being.

Just a thought on an alternative way of looking at this thing called "money."

I have an online only bank account I made years ago. $50/paycheck goes into that account, it's my scotch, cigar, hobby, new toy money. When it's empty, Im stuck waiting. I tell myself I deserve nice things now and then without being asked 20 questions, on the guise of it being a small enough amount to not affect home life.

All purchases from said account are paid in cash which is withdrawn.

Not really a lifestyle i can afford.
Something I indulge in when possible, which is not as often as I would prefer (i probably see 1 out of 5 providers I REALLY want to meet)

All done in cash. I got no supplemental income sources so I keep all at a minimum.

I dont see upscale gals often, and when I do its because I know they are worth it.

While some debts need payment, and some future events (vacations, luxury wants) need funding, I set aside something for instant gratification.

I was going to put some towards repayments but I happen to browse ads often. Today I saw something exiciting and now im just thinking about it.

If I do make the trip, i will provide the review.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
I think what keeps me going is the anticipation of the meet, if it's worth it I'm looking forward to the next time, and possibly have multiple times cause now you know it's safe and have little to fear. Then there is the regret after a first time meet and it was just horrible to the point you start questioning wtf your doing, and wasting a good 60 to 150 on something that you could of just stayed home for free and wack one out yourself

I think what keeps me going is the anticipation of the meet, if it's worth it I'm looking forward to the next time, and possibly have multiple times cause now you know it's safe and have little to fear. Then there is the regret after a first time meet and it was just horrible to the point you start questioning wtf your doing, and wasting a good 60 to 150 on something that you could of just stayed home for free and wack one out yourself
I agree there were a few meets that I walked away from smh it was bad and wonder how she is making a living out of this or was it me that made it a bad time. I do not have that option of getting at home for free ( another story ) so I just try and find that one or two I can cal my ATF but then again they can be busy so it is home...

I agree there were a few meets that I walked away from smh it was bad and wonder how she is making a living out of this or was it me that made it a bad time. I do not have that option of getting at home for free ( another story ) so I just try and find that one or two I can cal my ATF but then again they can be busy so it is home...
I avoid going when I am not up to par. If I am not feeling strong physically, mentally or emotionally, I convince myself to calm down, have a premium cup of coffee, (you can afford the best because she is not draining your wallet) take my vitamins, read something uplifting, possibly some light exercise to oxygenate and alkalize your blood, take a hot shower and rub that body hard with a good thick towel and get a good night's sleep. There is always tomorrow; there is always next week; there is always next year. The most important thing is to TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. You are all that matters. We all know her only intention, $$$$. There is no use in wasting the money and possibly leaving in worse shape or SMH.

If I am in the groove, nobody can spoil my time. Even if she is not cooperative which is really seldom but even if we don't match, then I use some humor and somehow make it work because on that day she is not going to. Nobody's fault if two people don't see eye-to-eye. I wait until I am strong enough to bring an abundance of humor, energy and good wood. If I gambled on a new girl and she was not great or we did not match; well, the losses were minimal. Go home and regroup. The old charm is still in you. It was taking a breather.

And I never overpay for a high priced gal. That would put me in a bad mood to begin with. To be honest, I never have paid a high price and most of the time I am satisfied. I mean, to pay a high price and walk away SMH; too much to lose. You lost your money, your semen and your self-respect.

DON'T BE COMPULSIVE. BE PATIENT. SEE YOUR OPPORTUNITY AND STRIKE QUICKLY.

Its all about you and your wellness. If she adds to you, then she deserves her fee, but not enough to break you. If you are not rich, stay away from high-priced hookers. Let the rich guys support them. Trust me, simple loving companionship can be gotten at a fair price.

Hello everyone happy new year . This habit it’s an expensive one once you get hooked on it and can also cause you financial difficulties. I been doing this since my early 20s now I’m in my 40s I a bit calm now lol. But back in my days since most of us at that age are very horny I used to be broke most times cause of mongering. Sometimes I didn’t have cash so I used to get cash advance on credit card. and if I had money for my bills and I was itchy for some puss I would take from my money I had for my bills then I would be in trouble not having for my bills . But one good thing to have for this hobby is if you got like extra work or an extra job . That helps a lot if you don’t and as long as you dint have so much debt I think it should be ok or if you make enough money with one job . I have an extra job and it helps me enjoy in the month at least 3 times at a fast house or amp if it’s an amp once a month Amps are 100$ plus fast houses are an average of 40 -60 depending? But yea that’s my share of this blog. It helps to keep your mind busy if you trying to cut down on mongering. Cheers people.