Legit Drivers Lic Fake Address

I have serious doubts about someone having two licenses. Especially when the process by which the second (with a totally bogus address) was obtained does not make any sense. How does sending mail to yourself at someone else's address, as CK said he did to start the process, fit into the process? What does that establish that one could rely on to get one's address changed on one's license or, more importantly, as CK claims, to set some sort of basis to get a second license. I have asked CK twice but there has been no respnse. I am really not believing this story. For the last two posters, having one's PO Box as an address is not at all relevant to CK's claim that he has two licenses. When will you speak-up again on this CK? I would very much like for you to say something that makes some sort of sense so that I could believe you. Any other doubters out there (curious seems to be one but I would leave that for him to say for sure)?
One thing that raises a red flag for me is the phrase, "an address in Astoria, randomly picked out".

Wouldn't you have to very CAREFULLY, not randomly, pick out an address to send things to? It would have to be either a vacant building or a house where you KNOW you can get access to the mail before the occupant does. Either way I expect there is some sort of mail fraud crime going on, quite possibly a federal offense due to it involving the postal service. Then you have the crime of misrepresentation at the DMV-- I KNOW you have to sign things there that state all your info is true. Then ever after you are carrying around evidence of this misrepresentation. Even if what CK says is true, I don't think it's particularly wise to do this, given the chances of getting busted for it all the way down the line. Plus the fact that most people who are falsifying documentation this way are doing it for much more evil reasons than trying to cover up their mongering (tell them the truth when you get busted and see if they believe you) and you're almost sure to get the book thrown at you if you're caught, and get your life disrupted to a very high degree.

It just doesn't seem like any rewards from this could possibly outweigh the obvious risks.

Last edited:
I posted this at the suggestion of a friend. You can believe it or not I don't really care. You don't have to do it or you can do it. I've done it for quite a few years, changed jobs and stuff too. No biggie.

ridiculous

That’s not the point. Sometimes important stuff is sent with a do not forward tag on it. Maybe some cop gives someone a ticket and transposes 2 numbers so it becomes your drivers ID (it happened to me - some guy got a ticket in Buffalo (never been there)that I striaghtened out with a letter and a copy of my ID). No problem to straighten it out if you get the notice but it can become a real problem if you don't. If you don't straighten it out the ticket doesn't get paid and unbeknownst to you your license gets suspended. You may find that out at 3 am one night during a routine traffic stop.

The other problem is the Homeland Security issue - you have intentionally (and in writing with your signature on it) provided false information on a legal document for the sole purpose of deceit.

The problem doesn't exist for the real criminals. The crimes they commit can be much more serious than providing a false address on a driver’s license (if they even have one); it is for the regular joe who gets caught up in some ridiculous bureaucratic mess.

There seems to me that there are so many ways this can go wrong.
You guys are ridiculous in this way: any of you paying for sex are criminals too. I'm not the genius. No offense.

I posted this at the suggestion of a friend. You can believe it or not I don't really care. You don't have to do it or you can do it. I've done it for quite a few years, changed jobs and stuff too. No biggie.
You are missing the point, CK. What we are trying to do is understand what you did to make it happen. Won't you please help by providing a bit more information for our understanding?

You guys are ridiculous in this way: any of you paying for sex are criminals too. I'm not the genius. No offense.
Actually it's not ridiculous at at all.

It makes sense to commit only one crime at a time. For example, if you are picking up a SW do not have anything illegal in your car, e.g. drugs or open container of booze, or be doing anything else illegal e.g. not signalling on turns, not wearing seat belt, expired stickers.

The Giuliani administration had this down to an art form; have undercover guys around and use them to catch a guy jumping a turnstyle - this is a crime (abet a minor one) but it allows searching of the "criminal" and there will be a high probability of something more serious on the guy e.g. a gun or drugs.

Also under the new laws, false ID (I'm not positive about this and I am not a legal type) may be more serious than soliciting.

Actually it's not ridiculous at at all.

It makes sense to commit only one crime at a time. For example, if you are picking up a SW do not have anything illegal in your car, e.g. drugs or open container of booze, or be doing anything else illegal e.g. not signalling on turns, not wearing seat belt, expired stickers.

The Giuliani administration had this down to an art form; have undercover guys around and use them to catch a guy jumping a turnstyle - this is a crime (abet a minor one) but it allows searching of the "criminal" and there will be a high probability of something more serious on the guy e.g. a gun or drugs.

Also under the new laws, false ID (I'm not positive about this and I am not a legal type) may be more serious than soliciting.
What I though was ridiculous was, some of you seem to be talking about "criminals" in a general way, as if they are separate from you. I mean that it's ridiculous to not use the words "CAREER criminals", when that more specifically is what's meant. .....OK, I just checked, the words "HARDCORE" criminals and "REAL" criminals were used. OK. Clear enough. I suppose none of us posting here are career crimnals...
UM, I've never paid for sex, but I went to the Harmony and 8th/ 7th ave open window peeps all the time. I thought what I was doing was legal...and I think it still should be... Paying for billy joel or frank sinatra is something I don't want to do..
kind of like I still don't drive over 55...

"criminal"... my ass!

If the government say's that what I do with a girl for a fee is criminal am I not free to feel it is not a crime.

Yes I will be subject to the governments rules but if I feel it is not a crime then no matter what crime the government says I am guilty of then you can label me a criminal but to me I am not a criminal.

Question: Mr. John Smith (aka everyman) who had a drink every day of his life was not a criminal before prohibition but was a criminal during prohibition and then was not criminal after prohibition. What does this say about the "criminal" label.

Question: If I spend some time in Las Vegas or Japan (only paid intercourse is illegal in Japan, bj and hj are legal) and partake in legal paid sexual activity am I criminal.

That's all I'll say because this is off the subject of the thread.

Now back to the subject, check this out:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=owvO640ODwA

Stevana there isn't any more to it. It's actually a very simple process. There are no repurcussions that I've ever been subject to and having an address at work is no biggie. I actually established that with my real address.

Have you ever moved and had an address change? It's just working the system.

As for us all being criminals in NYS, yeah we are. We're breaking the law. One of the things this board and others like it is to facilitate that. We learn where the latest undercovers are working and we tell each other to stay away. Why would we do that if we didn't run the risk of being punished as criminals. One of the government's legal tools against mongers is to take away our cars if we get busted with a streetwalker.

What we're doing is illegal in NY, NJ and Conn. We don't get jail time but we do have legal problems if we get caught by the cops.

Stevana there isn't any more to it. It's actually a very simple process.
Ok, Crisco, thanks. If I could test your patience with me once more, I am really curious about one aspect of the process that you described. How did sending mail to yourself at a fake address work into or help you get to the final result of a license with that fake address? I am just having a hard time figuring out how that was useful to the process. Thanks.

If the government say's that what I do with a girl for a fee is criminal am I not free to feel it is not a crime.

Yes I will be subject to the governments rules but if I feel it is not a crime then no matter what crime the government says I am guilty of then you can label me a criminal but to me I am not a criminal.

Question: Mr. John Smith (aka everyman) who had a drink every day of his life was not a criminal before prohibition but was a criminal during prohibition and then was not criminal after prohibition. What does this say about the "criminal" label.

Question: If I spend some time in Las Vegas or Japan (only paid intercourse is illegal in Japan, bj and hj are legal) and partake in legal paid sexual activity am I criminal.

That's all I'll say because this is off the subject of the thread.

Now back to the subject, check this out:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=owvO640ODwA
You can pay for sex and "feel it is not a crime", but being a criminal is no more or less than doing something contrary to the statutes of the government to which you are a subject. If I feel the city is wrong to not let me park somewhere I can go ahead and park, but I shouldn't be surprised to come back and find my car towed. We can (and maybe should) debate the legitimacy of many of the statutes outlawing sex for hire, but it goes back to the old Roman saying, "Dura Lex, Sed Lex" (insert "Durex" joke if you must)-- anybody who does P4P in the USA (excepting most of NV) is a criminal, by definition, right or wrong. While many highly respected public figures, both politicians and philosophers, have argued that we not only have the freedom to disregard unjust laws, and some have even argued we have the MORAL OBLIGATION to do so, it doesn't keep you from being a "criminal" in the eyes of the law, with all the associated problems. I know where you're coming from with "to me I am not a criminal", but you still gotta make the court date if they catch you not being a criminal.

I sent some mail to myself at the address I chose just to make it seem like it's someone there with my name when I fill in the change of address form. The good thing I've since realized is I can now put in a change of address form at any post office not just that local one.

An acceptable excuse I've given to people for having a drivers lic with the wrong address is that I moved from there and was either too cheap or too lazy to change my license until it expires. No one has ever searched my past addresses to see if that was the truth.

Although I was very sceptical at first, I am convinced that one can have two licenses with different addresses at the same time. The DMV only requires that you submit an address change and a revised license will be issued with the new address. Let's forget about the statement as to the validity of your request and the criminal consequences of providing false information to the DMV for a moment. So you submit an address change and get a new (physical) license with a new address. The sending of mail to a fake address beforehand as CK said he did is not necessary at all and does not increase ones's chances of getting a revised license. As I see it, the problem will arise upon the time for renewal of your license when the official address of you license is no longer your real address.

As I see it, the problem will arise upon the time for renewal of your license when the official address of you license is no longer your real address.
By this I mean that once you change your address to the fake address, the fake address is now your official address with the DMV. I would guess that CK's 2 licenses have the same ID number meaning that there is only one CK on record with the DMV and that he happens to have a NEW license with a NEW (fake) address. The old license with the real address has been superceded but he still has it in his pocket (and hasn't manually changed the address on it as required by DMV). Good luck at renewal time.

A 20 year old stripper recently offered me sex at her apartment if I could make her fake I.D. that say's she is 21.

Ten years ago it was not such a big thing just to alter the date of birth or even reproduce the item with the date changed but today it is almost impossible to do and the legal implications are so much worse.

I'd be getting free pussy from a 20 year old hot stripper if I could get her I.D. that said she was 21.

Maybe I should make a thread on the subject?

Last edited: