How do you get a civvie to try P4P?

Every so often I hear about someone meeting a woman at a gas station or DMV or whatever and striking up an arrangement with them, when they had never done such a thing before. Any strategies on how to broach the topic in a way that lets her indicate that she’s interested? Being direct could be rude at best and dangerous at worst.

I'm working my way up to at least the second p. First step was just talking, about anything. I'm doing ok on that now. Second step is working in meeting with them in some manner. Related second step is at least mentioning the letters FWB into the conversation (not necessarily related to the civvy at that point, although it could be). This often leads to the questions what are you saying and/or what's FWB mean. That's a segway. I've done it enough times now with no ill repercussions. Trying to figure out the last step as time usually runs out in the few times I've tried it. Also tried hitting up a neighbor a single mom across the street but I don't get to see her all the time, but at least got her to my porch a few weeks ago.

I got to talk with the MILF across the street a few times now. With her job she's home during some of the daytime some days. She'd be a nice FWB and I could probably P4P her too if it came to it. To the best of my knowledge she has no bf. She's receptive to talking (comes over to talk with me, hails me from across the street etc.) and she is smiling, talkative, happy, hair touching, joking around, w/e kind of mildly flirty. Through the natural course of conversation, I've mentioned a meal with her more than once, she smiles, never a no, but never responds and so we move on from it. I can't tell if she's just being pleasantly uninterested or wanting me to say or do something more, but also feel if I say something to possibly it to the next level as foolio wrote I might be a fool because it would be a mistake to be rude at best as he said. Any thoughts or advise?

I got to talk with the MILF across the street a few times now. With her job she's home during some of the daytime some days. She'd be a nice FWB and I could probably P4P her too if it came to it. To the best of my knowledge she has no bf. She's receptive to talking (comes over to talk with me, hails me from across the street etc.) and she is smiling, talkative, happy, hair touching, joking around, w/e kind of mildly flirty. Through the natural course of conversation, I've mentioned a meal with her more than once, she smiles, never a no, but never responds and so we move on from it. I can't tell if she's just being pleasantly uninterested or wanting me to say or do something more, but also feel if I say something to possibly it to the next level as foolio wrote I might be a fool because it would be a mistake to be rude at best as he said. Any thoughts or advise?
Sounds as if your a young fellow and she’s a bit older. Which is fine, but that could be a reason for the disarmed, unthreatening convo. Or she may just be waiting for you to pull the trigger.

Either way, why not ask her out on a specific day to a specific place. As opposed to “mentioning” the meal. It will either be yes or no. You won’t regret asking her, but you may regret not asking her. It’ll build confidence going forward at the very least.

And if she says no, so what? It may not actually mean no. Ahh, what a wonderful game...

Neither one of us is young but my game is naive for sure. Last time she told me about an upcoming reason to celebrate something so I'll use that to invite her out.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Neither one of us is young but my game is naive for sure. Last time she told me about an upcoming reason to celebrate something so I'll use that to invite her out.
Where does she go to eat? Lunch? Drink after work? Ask....gauge the response...go from there

You married? Single? S/O? None of my biz, but it would change how I approach things with the single milf across the street.
And don't be fooled by a meal or a drink, especially in today's #metoo #timesup environment. Women can basically do or say anything to make you feel like they're in to you and then say, he made me feel uncomfortable, I'm pressing harassment charges... And you'll be guilty long before you're proven innocent.
I'd get the p4p convo out of the way pretty early on. If she's single, some extra unclaimed dough that the ex doesn't know about might be just what she's looking for...

You married? Single? S/O? None of my biz, but it would change how I approach things with the single milf across the street.
And don't be fooled by a meal or a drink, especially in today's #metoo #timesup environment. Women can basically do or say anything to make you feel like they're in to you and then say, he made me feel uncomfortable, I'm pressing harassment charges... And you'll be guilty long before you're proven innocent.
I'd get the p4p convo out of the way pretty early on. If she's single, some extra unclaimed dough that the ex doesn't know about might be just what she's looking for...
From what you are saying she is interested at least a bit. You should plain ask her out. Confidently talk to her next time and tell her "I'm taking you out, you just need to let me know what time ." Say it with confidence and look at her in the eyes . In your mind tell yourself she wants to go out with me.

Ik some of you are really rusty but Women dont just hang out with you to listen to bullshit unless you two are early 60's or older.

I'm available with no repercussions. She already knows a little about my ATF SB from SA (not as such but as an FWB) and she was a little curious and seemed ok with it. I just didn't want anything awkward for her or interactions on the block but if she goes out with me I think that would get past that hurdle. I'd be content with that if she doesn't want to go any further, again or that night, so I think I'd leave it to her while letting her know exactly what I'm looking for too. And if it gets that far what I could do for her moving onward, p4p or not. Not looking for bf/gf with her, just chilling with her from time to time.

I got to talk with the MILF across the street a few times now........ Any thoughts or advise?
My advice: 'You don't shit where you eat". Let's keep it casual relationships have a tendency to not stay casual with one of the parties and then there will be hurt feelings, awkwardness, maybe even anger after the relationship stops every time they see each other.

That's why you don't get involved with a coworker or neighbor.

There are plenty of people in this world to have relationships with that if it goes sour they don't have to see each other daily and can move on.

Yeah, that's why I said didn't want anything awkward for her or on the block, and that I'd leave some things to her to decide. And like I said I'd be content just to bring her out even if it went nowhere else. We already talk and I'd view this as more of the same. She also knows I don't have a lot of free time which I could use the keep it slow if needed. I should add that she's gone out of her way to talk with me and even invited me in her house twice while we were talking but in both cases I had to be on my way in about 5 minutes.

billyS

Reign of Terror
My advice: 'You don't shit where you eat". Let's keep it casual relationships have a tendency to not stay casual with one of the parties and then there will be hurt feelings, awkwardness, maybe even anger after the relationship stops every time they see each other.

That's why you don't get involved with a coworker or neighbor.

There are plenty of people in this world to have relationships with that if it goes sour they don't have to see each other daily and can move on.
Beat me to it. Couldn't have said it better myself.

I have to agree. Genius makes quite the point. I myself can attest to it. Went horribly wrong and am still sifting through the wake... But as I said, I don’t necessarily regret the effort. In my case, I missed. In yours, you never know...

From what you are saying she is interested at least a bit. You should plain ask her out. Confidently talk to her next time and tell her "I'm taking you out, you just need to let me know what time ." Say it with confidence and look at her in the eyes . In your mind tell yourself she wants to go out with me.

Ik some of you are really rusty but Women dont just hang out with you to listen to bullshit unless you two are early 60's or older.
I have to agree. Genius makes quite the point. I myself can attest to it. Went horribly wrong and am still sifting through the wake... But as I said, I don’t necessarily regret the effort. In my case, I missed. In yours, you never know...
I kind of agree and see both sides. I decided that there is a few local places within a minute of us and so then instead of talking 30 minutes or whatever in front of our houses, just say how about coming with me while I get what-ever and I'll get you one too. Live. In the same 30 minutes. As Unique points out she's at least interested enough in the 30 minutes and like I mentioned has asked me in her house. And although I agree about something possibly going wrong and the attachments the block isn't exactly Mayberry so I'm willing to take a minor level of risk. And then just see what feels like what from there. Even if it doesn't lead anywhere, we are least both enjoying each other's company up until now anyway (which could go wrong too, but obviously at a different level) so what the heck.

I kind of agree and see both sides. I decided that there is a few local places within a minute of us and so then instead of talking 30 minutes or whatever in front of our houses, just say how about coming with me while I get what-ever and I'll get you one too. Live. In the same 30 minutes. As Unique points out she's at least interested enough in the 30 minutes and like I mentioned has asked me in her house. And although I agree about something possibly going wrong and the attachments the block isn't exactly Mayberry so I'm willing to take a minor level of risk. And then just see what feels like what from there. Even if it doesn't lead anywhere, we are least both enjoying each other's company up until now anyway (which could go wrong too, but obviously at a different level) so what the heck.
Exactly you know there are some semi to normal Women out there ik it seems like no wayyyyyy but there are trust me!!

Anyone tried the modeling angle? Asking a chick, “hey have you modeled,” when she says no, ask her to just do a normal shoot with you, take her pictures and while you’re doing so, bring up SBing.

The modeling BS doesn’t really work these days since with instagram celebrities every girl wants to model and thinks being a model will make you rich and glamorous, maybe if you went the way of being upfront of nudity and say your looking for the girl next door type for a calendar that your making to help raise money for a charity...

Naturally you would ask her to volunteer for the photos but offer to compensate her a bit off the books out of your own pocket (while insinuating what your paying or atleast making a move while you explain the whole situation)

And never shit where you eat geesh how desperate could you be?? And if you have a neighbor you wana fuck than try to fuck her for free....