How do you get a civvie to try P4P?

Try to fuck her for free since that’s not illegal and generally an approved social practice, while propositioning civilians in your neighborhood is really not. Than if really want to show your appreciation while keeping it casual just give her a nice gift for the holidays or something like that....

The modeling BS doesn’t really work these days since with instagram celebrities every girl wants to model and thinks being a model will make you rich and glamorous, maybe if you went the way of being upfront of nudity and say your looking for the girl next door type for a calendar that your making to help raise money for a charity...

Naturally you would ask her to volunteer for the photos but offer to compensate her a bit off the books out of your own pocket (while insinuating what your paying or atleast making a move while you explain the whole situation)

And never shit where you eat geesh how desperate could you be?? And if you have a neighbor you wana fuck than try to fuck her for free....
Seriously? h50's realistic tale of meeting a neighbor and striking up a conversation is desperate but your tactic of scamming a girl by telling her you're doing nudes for a charity calendar is a valid ploy?

justme

homo economicus
Than if really want to show your appreciation while keeping it casual just give her a nice gift for the holidays or something like that....
I agree with this part. I’ve found that genuine, organic sugar relationships often start as relatively non-commercial. Any allowance comes down the road and is a substitute foe commitment, time, convenience, or some other set of normal relationship stuff.

My original premise which I thought I'd mentioned maybe not was not as a SB but plain and simple FWB. I enjoy her company and she's obviously enjoyed mine or else why is she coming over to me and why are we standing there talking at length. Was just thinking to formalize it. I'd much rather have a more comfortable and intimate setting with her even if it's just for a quick dumb local casual ad hoc lunch or something. She knows a few things about my personal life and I so I had put my ATF SB out there mentioning to her that I had an NSA FWB. That hasn't deterred anything. And along with the organic stuff making a suggestion seemed like a next natural step. I doubt she needs an allowance she seems to have her act together pretty well, but of course, giving her gifts I would do anyway, and if I'm wrong only then would I give p4p any thought. It was just a FWB thought. We talk seem to enjoy each other's company men and women have sex so be it. Main problem now is I haven't seen her in about a month. In the meantime this is a pipe dream nothing more.