How did you cut your Monger teeth?

Your first PFP experience was with:

• Total voters
I don't remember my first, but it was definitely in NYC. On the LES back in the early 70's. My friends and I would head into the city and go downtown in the area just off the Williamsburg Bridge. The girls would be all over the street and would flock to your car like moths on a light bulb. Hot pants and tube tops were the attire of the day back then. Ten dollar blowjobs. Either we would take turns using the car or if there were only two of us, we would do doubles with one of us up front and the other in the back.

A few college buddies and I went to NYC back In 1990 for blowjobs. One buddy had done it before and i was up for it!!!! 30 or 40 each, we took turns. She was a young sexy blonde, probably 20 in a short skirt, tube top, and heels. Sucked me off so good !!! It was near 41 and 10th.... hos were everywhere then and cars pulled over getting backseat sex every 20 feet. It was awesome.

As far back as the mid 90’s, I was catching the occasional bj from street walkers in the Hunts Point and Far Rockaway areas.

But what really got me going in the hobby was an ad on CL from a girl named Elisabeth.. “What a great day, let’s play!!”

The ad was up every day with nude shots of a brunette with a huge Natural DDD rack... I was drooling over the ad and then I finally gave in. Walked in and was greeted by a Huge Rack hottie that ripped her towel off and started making out with me.. my first $200 2 pop session...

I was hooked from that point on....

It was 1986, I had just gotten my drivers license, and I had heard about this place from my friends older brother and a cousins. I was so nervous as I’d never had sex before. I drove down to Bridgeport, CT to Oriental Spa on Main Street. I walked in and asked for an hour. Who was I kidding, I’d be done in 5 minutes! They just have known how young I was so they gave me a girl hat was probably 18/19. I got showered and massages and then it was time. Having no idea about this world, at the time I didn’t even question that she never covered me. I remember very clearly how it felt. I remember everything about it. And I finished in her. Crazy right? I couldn’t even imagine that 30 years later. Well that visit set me on he path. I tried every spa in the Bridgeport/Fairfield area. It’s been a long time in years hobby.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Great idea for a thread Perry!
I know we had a similar one ages ago and I will either find my posts and cut and paste them here, or failing that I will try to recount them again.

So much turn over in membership since then this is a good time for a thread like this.

Perry, you’re everywhere on this board, all the time, adding pictures, improving posts with additional information, commenting, suggesting and starting new forums. Question: Are you actually some guy channeling the much missed Banacek?

Very first time was a street walker in the city. I was pretty smashed. She asked if i wanted a blowjob as i was walking by. Sounded great. So she took me to the back row of an outdoor parking garage and blew me there. 20 bucks well spent. I was 17.
AMP was a spot on Deer Park ave just north of SS. Best spa I've ever been to. Long gone. 80 bucks well spent. I was 18.
Cruising was near Freeport/ Uniondale. Took a shot at a young WOC walking with a paper bag of groceries. Asked if she needed a ride home.. she said please. Told me to park behind a church in the area. Bareback full serv with creampie. She was tight as fuck. Possibly the best 20 bucks I've ever spent. I was 18. No way she was a pro. Just some young girl walking home i figure. I was scared as fuck for 3 months after that cuz i had to wait 90 days before i could be tested for AIDS. My g/f at the time couldn't figure out why i was suddenly using condoms with her on the pill...damn i must be crazy...!

I was always intrigued with this hobby after I saw all of the hooker ads in screw mag or maybe it was the village voice. I was probably about 14.

I picked up my first hooker when I was about 20.
My boss needed me to make a delivery at a place on 26th street by the west side highway. The building had an elevator that you drive into. A van at the time. While I was waiting my turn the girls were all over me. But I told them maybe after I made my delivery.

When I drove out most of the girls were gone so I pulled over on the side to look at my map to see the best way to get out of there when a woc got into my unlocked passenger door. She was nice looking with nice tits that she gladly showed me.
She said she wanted to blow me in the back of the van. So I gave her whatever I had on me at the time. Probably not much.
Into the back. she put a cover on and got to work. I was too nervous to pop but it was still a great time and my first of many woc And street walkers.

I did such a good job with that delivery my boss started sending me into the city alot after that.
That's when I started to find the strolls on the west side. Lots by the bus yard where the Jacob Javis ctr is now.

My first was an AMP. I’ve had an Asian fetish ever since I was a kid. Back then, Newsday classifieds was the place to go for contacts and Internet news groups and bulletin boards had reviews and the lowdown on places. It was so long ago I can’t remember if this place was in Franklin Square or Mineola, but I must have been in my early twenties and had seen a cute Korean girl there a few times already. I had come to expect a nice playful massage, a hand- and mouthful of tit and a HR. On this occasion, though, after the hot towels following the massage, she came back in the room, locked the door, dimmed the lights, took off her panties and hung them on the doorknob, then applied a rubber and mounted me cowgirl, completely unexpected! The ride was short but fruitful, lol. When it came time to leave, I left her my regular tip to which she pouted and slapped me on the forearm. I never brought more than I expected to spend and I certainly didn’t expect full service. I apologized and promised more next time. Funny how some things just stick in your mind forever; the panties had zebra stripes...

I think I was like 15 or 16 and it was July 4th I had a GF who wasn’t giving it up and i had been window shopping for a year in CL back when it still had the erotic services section, she was thin Latina hosting in a hotel in midtown I only remember the date because I was supposed to meet some friends to watch the fireworks by the FDR drive and I remember getting off the F train and hearing them and I missed the whole fireworks show by the time I got to the river....

I had been window shopping for a while and as early as 12 I wanted to pick up a SW bc I used to love the show cops and the ones where there busting hookers really got me interested. Ironic how they telivised what they thought was a problem but it really just educated kids all over the country that u can drive around and get a blow job for less than the cost of two movie tickets n popcorn.

I guess I'm a relatively late comer, started in my 40's.... and just a little over 2 years ago when the SO, went full no libido and told me as such, but she expects me to just live with it and 2months later the dry spell became unbearable so I started researching the hobby to minimize getting caught by LE, and the wife finding out - guess she assumes jerking off 3-4x's daily is covering up the loss of sex... thankfully she did this before CL and BP shutdowns gave me a chance to hone my Google-foo search skills to this particular hobby.

In my younger, non married days, never had the interest, nor the opportunity/need? If the wife hadn't decided to just quit sex altogether probably wouldn't have started the journey.

My first meet was with Nikki ((631) 882-8698) who now is in Vegas and no plans to return to LI. She ended up being an awesome experience one that I repeated a lot with.

Didn't try the AMP's in NYC until about 8months later and have had mixed results; but since finding Utopiaguide has helped identify the type of girls at each location that work best for me.

Maybe someday it'll return to normal, and I'll retire from the hobby, but not looking promising

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I threw out my back. I started going for PT regularly, which included a massage. My best friend said to me "As long as you are getting a massage, you may as well go for one with a happy ending." My response was "Are you kidding? That would be cheating!!!"

LMAO

Sex life at home wasn't great and dwindled even more. Eventually, it seemed like not such a bad idea. So I started going to AMPs. Somewhere along the way I found UG. After a while of just massages, eventually Betty offered her oral only birthday special and I took the next step of going to meet a girl in her hotel room. After that it was just a gradual escalation as I slowly increased my level of comfort with more activities.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Okay guys as suggested in another thread, how did you cut your monger teeth?
Please check a response below, you don't need to add a story but of course feel free to.

Seagirt Blvd Far Rockaway 1995...

I was super fucking nervous..... Driving a Company van. Just got my job (and still doing it till this day 23+ Years later..) curvy Blonde with a discolored dead front tooth... but still good looking.. first bbbjcim swallow... and she washed it down with some orange Sunkist... I remember like yesterday... she got her hair caught in the old fan that was installed on the dash... it was kinda funny... I kept smelling her burnt hair everyday that I turned the fan on....

Technically unsure if I should mark stripper, outcall or other due to the fact that it occurred from a stripper, after the lap dance, who was called to a bachelor party. Sexy tall black girl named Jasmine with perky tits and killer legs. Good times, good fucking times.

I believe it was X-Dreams around 10 years ago. Cute Latina suggested the dream room and everything was on the table according to her. Just took the cbj.

Jackson heights 2004 24 yrs old. Fast house. Girls wanted to get picked me and 2 younger friends.

Didnt enjoy that much cbj felt unnatural. I opted to not try again til maybe 2 yrs later. Up until 31-32 yrs old for those 8yrs i maybe hobbied 10xs or less.