Hot jamie Backpage 510-432-8019

Ok I culdn't find any info on Jaime and can't start a new thread yet so I'm posting here. Saw her bp ads for a few days and decided to toftt, I'm into the spinners and her pics looked good. Called and setup a meeting at her location, nice hotel off the expway. Called from parking lot and says, need another 20 min, waited and called again, another 10 min wait. Should have left but finally got to the room. Opened the door in shorts and t-shirt, regular street clothes, nothing enticing at all and definitly not the girl in the ad. Shes blonde, 5'6 and avg build not spinner at all with large d's. Shes new at this and the whole session dragged on for the 1/2. 150 for the half, all covered and a very uninspiring performance. Shes cute but not worth it IMHO.

http://longisland.************/Fema...ly-in-town-for-one-night-melville-20/31782453

The pics aren't even close. Shes not fat but heavier than the pics and she actually has a much bigger set of D's than in the pics. She said shes here with her girlfriend from the west coast but didn't get to see her. Shes a nice girl but not very skilled and alot more out there for the price, YMMV. Won't be repeating.

Too funny I called about a week ago when her ad was different and she was in Medford. The ad said she does almost everything, so when I called I asked what she doesn't do. She said no GFE or greek. I replied what about BBBJ and she said no, had to scratch the big head and said to myself her ad should say I do almost nothing.

Too funny I called about a week ago when her ad was different and she was in Medford. The ad said she does almost everything, so when I called I asked what she doesn't do. She said no GFE or greek. I replied what about BBBJ and she said no, had to scratch the big head and said to myself her ad should say I do almost nothing.
Call me a sucka for a cute spinner, should have followed the big head.