Holiday well wishing...

My school was the school of hard knocks, my friend. If I'm not joking around, I'm crying, so...i don't want to cry in front of all you fellas...boo hoo...!
I kind of know where you are coming from. I was once a sweet innocent kid. After a series of events and family break-up, I later became very cynical, combative, destructive, mean, combative, deceitful, disingenuous, non-sincere, a lone-wolf and other negatives and was always looking over my shoulder in fear of attack and ready to fight.

Back then I was unable to show my honest feelings as it left me vulnerable to attack. Appeared to be impermeable as a rock; nothing came in and nothing went out.

But that is a recipe for disaster and destruction.

After many years of tearing down the walls I created, I now take every opportunity possible to be open, sincere and not waste what the moment offers. If I have a chance to have a quality moment with myself, a stranger, family member, lady, friend, animal, nature, I seize the moment and the opportunity. It might not come round again. In fact, it won't.

But, I give space to those that are protecting their vulnerability because I know that on many levels, I am ignorant of the places in my life where I am still a cover-up artist.

So, my New Year's resolution is just to be as genuine and as authentic as I am able to.

And yours, gentlemen? _________________________________________(fill in the blank)

PS: Don't be shy. (as if anyone on this board ever is)

I kind of know where you are coming from. I was once a sweet innocent kid. After a series of events and family break-up, I later became very cynical, combative, destructive, mean, combative, deceitful, disingenuous, non-sincere, a lone-wolf and other negatives and was always looking over my shoulder in fear of attack and ready to fight.

Back then I was unable to show my honest feelings as it left me vulnerable to attack. Appeared to be impermeable as a rock; nothing came in and nothing went out.

But that is a recipe for disaster and destruction.

After many years of tearing down the walls I created, I now take every opportunity possible to be open, sincere and not waste what the moment offers. If I have a chance to have a quality moment with myself, a stranger, family member, lady, friend, animal, nature, I seize the moment and the opportunity. It might not come round again. In fact, it won't.

But, I give space to those that are protecting their vulnerability because I know that on many levels, I am ignorant of the places in my life where I am still a cover-up artist.

So, my New Year's resolution is just to be as genuine and as authentic as I am able to.

And yours, gentlemen? _________________________________________(fill in the blank)

PS: Don't be shy. (as if anyone on this board ever is)
That's 2 "combative"s. You must really be combative. And I'm none of the above. I'm quite happy and content. My challenging upbringing has taught me that the life i have now is a gift, i could have gone a very different way, but here i am, best place on the planet, doing the things i luv. So, keep your psych101 to yourself, and fuck off! Lol. Just kidding mugi, i know how sensitive you are. Happy holidays to all, since this is my favorite time of the year, and i hope all the ho ho hos out there are safe, and get a Christmas bonus this year, like a load in their mouths...

Once upon a time life was wonderful.. You get thrown a curveball from time to time, and adapt. Then, one day the fastball comes, hits you square in the face and shatters your hopes and dreams. You learn to live, differently, you see the world in a new light.. ingesting food in a whole new way.

You learn who your real friends are... the ones who will drop everything to help you in a time of need. You learn about the phonies, braggots, self centered , selfish ones who I have no time, patience or tolerance for.
You learn about the good people out there who have also been dealt a bad hand, but still stay in the game because they are genuine, kind and giving. You learn about emotions, or lack of them anymore because once that fastball hit you in the face it is hard to feel.

I come here to fill a void in my life that cannot be replaced. I was here before, but have now journeyed deeper into this world we call “Utopia”

[U]trader1[/U], I read your post on my first occasion and I truly got it and was moved by it. Upon reading it a second time, some hours later, it floored me and brought tears to my eyes.

The mongers that we are in no way negate the incredibly intelligent and compassionate human beings that we are, gathered in this forum.

We live a very full life indeed.

P.S. I eagerly await [U]iwantagoodhj247[/U]'s timely slander for this sensitive post. Please don't disappoint me. I need a good jolt to keep me practical.

[U]trader1[/U], I read your post on my first occasion and I truly got it and was moved by it. Upon reading it a second time, some hours later, it floored me and brought tears to my eyes.

The mongers that we are in no way negate the incredibly intelligent and compassionate human beings that we are, gathered in this forum.

We live a very full life indeed.

P.S. I eagerly await [U]iwantagoodhj247[/U]'s timely slander for this sensitive post. Please don't disappoint me. I need a good jolt to keep me practical.
Thank you Mugi for your kind words and thoughts. My post was not meant to elicit sympathy and certainly did not want to bring sadness to others but I have learned by sharing my story I can convey how fragile life can be and try to explain that it can change in an instant.

Thanks again and wishing you ( and everyone on this board) peace, happiness and good fortune for the new year

Yes, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Joyous Kwanzaa, Happy New Year, and just all around enjoy the holiday season whatever your beliefs or practices are. Thanks to all who participate here in a positive and helpful manner so that we can all continue our enjoyment of debauchery year round!

View attachment 6291

I want to wish all of you here on UG a very happy new year! (Members and Lurkers) Thank you for all the love and support that y’all continue to show me!

XOXO
~Sophia Belle
That is a very special, magnanimous, all-encompassing, benevolent prayer both in the display and in the meaning. Thank you very much and may it truly come to fruition for the giver and its many receivers.