Holiday well wishing...

Dear All:

During this Holiday Season, let me take the opportunity to express my deepest gratitude to you fellas (ladies) and extend to you all a very Merry Christmas, Holiday Season, New Year, Winter Solstice, (for you pagans) Hanukkah, Festivus and any other celebration that I might be ignorant of.

It has been an amazing year, certainly not easy but rewarding in the sense that I am still alive and can express my gratitude.

Most of all, without becoming overly sentimental and emotional, but in all sincerity, thank you, my friends, for participating in my life and allowing me to participate in yours. It has been an honor and a privilege that I do not underestimate.

You have given me a safe place to go to and to be heard; the value of which is immeasurable. I thank you all.

May your Holidays be filled with spirit and delight and may your New Year bring to you fulfillment and happiness in every phase of your existence.

Most Sincerely,
Mugi

Dear All:

During this Holiday Season, let me take the opportunity to express my deepest gratitude to you fellas (ladies) and extend to you all a very Merry Christmas, Holiday Season, New Year, Winter Solstice, (for you pagans) Hanukkah, Festivus and any other celebration that I might be ignorant of.

It has been an amazing year, certainly not easy but rewarding in the sense that I am still alive and can express my gratitude.

Most of all, without becoming overly sentimental and emotional, but in all sincerity, thank you, my friends, for participating in my life and allowing me to participate in yours. It has been an honor and a privilege that I do not underestimate.

You have given me a safe place to go to and to be heard; the value of which is immeasurable. I thank you all.

May your Holidays be filled with spirit and delight and may your New Year bring to you fulfillment and happiness in every phase of your existence.

Most Sincerely,
Mugi
Kiss ass!
Lol. Just kidding. Enjoy your holiday!