Hobbies During The Corona Crunch

Gomorrah—

If you liked the Sopranos, you will love this. 5 seasons, based on factual events - Binged season one- 12 episodes. If you thought Tony Soprano or Michael Corleone was bad.. watch this!!
( watch in Italian with English subtitles)
HBO Max
Wow..

billyS

Reign of Terror
Winning Time - They Rise Of The Lakers Dynasty

Anyone check this out on HBO? I am not a big NBA fan, but its a great series. John C. Reilly is excellent as Dr. Buss.
It's definitely entertaining. I didn't think I'd like it because it's based on reality, but it's well produced and I realized as I was watching it I really wasn't paying that much attention to details in sports those days, too much less going on.

It's definitely entertaining. I didn't think I'd like it because it's based on reality, but it's well produced and I realized as I was watching it I really wasn't paying that much attention to details in sports those days, too much less going on.
I'm not a big NBA guy, and I didn't care much for Magic or the Lakers ever. But the Buss character and West' character are acted so well in this series. Buss' daughter in the series is a little cutie pie too.

Bosch- The Legacy

5 or 6 great seasons on Prime followed up by a new series -

Just watched episode 1- so far so good

A great show especially if you were a fan of Michael Connely character Detective Harry Bosch
Excellent show and the books are great. The only thing I don't like that doesn't fit in is Welliver's tattoos.

John C. Reilly is great. The portrayal of Jerry West is total fiction and a very disrespectful. Lots of folks outraged.
I thought the West character was great. I liked his manic nature in the series. Not sure if last night was a season finale or the finale. Good watch overall. I thought they made Westhead out to be a total pussy. Someone who knew nothing and couldn't make a decision.

I thought the West character was great. I liked his manic nature in the series. Not sure if last night was a season finale or the finale. Good watch overall. I thought they made Westhead out to be a total pussy. Someone who knew nothing and couldn't make a decision.
Yes, last night was season finale. I enjoyed it as well. The guy who played Kareem was fantastic and was his first and only acting job.

West's character is good TV, but nothing at all like real life Jerry West whom I idolized growing up. (and of course, Clyde a bit more)